Lmao, true doe

lmao, true doe

Attached: nut.jpg (700x436, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_conformity_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

SAGE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1527470097734.jpg (612x682, 89K)

Want to debate the JQ with me shlomo?

Attached: y7u.jpg (640x838, 68K)

It's the first post. The first post is always "1 post by this id".
Please stop posting this. It shows you're a newbie

A FUCKING SAMENIGGERFAG DETECTED ON TWO DIFFERENT DEVICES. CAN MODS FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT REDDIT SAMEFAGGING???

Attached: 1527448955830.jpg (804x597, 117K)

That's why the best of us are right wing libertarians and why the stormfags, who are actually moderate authoritarians (but no one realises this because no one understands the right/left spectrum) try to recruit here.

The Jow Forums philosophy is make your own way or die trying. Jews are nepotistic and break this, so they're our enemies, but provided there are free and equal opportunities only the strong shall survive and create a softly eugenic future.

Funny, isn't it.
I've not learned that much new from Jow Forums, but people keep asking why, and I'm always finding myself explaining that wars happen because of the Rothschilds and their Jewish minions.

Attached: rothschild.jpg (2040x1127, 197K)

They refuse to debate.

>stormfags
What's a stormfag exactly?

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x430, 69K)

Did somebody say minions?

Attached: backpack.jpg (197x255, 7K)

>Jews are nepotistic
Chinese in Canada convinced me it's not nepotism or minority status. Chinese are incredibly nepotistic but they don't undermine their hosts. They're 5% of Canada (4x size of jews) and afaik they've never tried to blast tranny/drug abuse at my kids or undermine our education system. Indians are very nepotistic but they would never think to subvert/corrupt/divide their hosts.

Jews are not only hyper-ethnocentric they continually and purposefully drag down all other groups. I call this Jewish Supremacism.

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

You've lost it, dude.
Here is how you can check this:
Set your catalog to creation date.
Check to see how many posts Op has made when there is only the original post.
It's always "1 post by this id" because it tells you how many times that ID posted in the thread, NOT Jow Forums.
go ahead. Try it.
Look in the mirror. (picture relevant)
Newfags... can't teach them anything.

Attached: Am I retarded.gif (240x180, 2M)

A stormfag is a refugee of the Shut down "Stormfront" website.
They heard Jow Forums was "Nazi" because of the Jew media.
Now we're fucked.

Kys, heeb

Attached: IMG_-axnsil(1).jpg (343x349, 51K)

Your "swarmfront" boogieman has had 6 posts in the past 8 months. Be more specific.

Attached: cef.jpg (600x713, 78K)

If I link to Adolf Hitler speeches am I a stormfaggot? If so, why?

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

no you stupid fucking retard, it means guys who beta orbit Stormy Daniels. You're fucking clueless holy shit stop breathing

>being this new

The Rothschilds have harnessed Jow Forums
you are theirs now

Attached: MasonicAmericaGrandArson.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>Jewish Supremacism
This exactly.

It's true but not for the reasons you seem to think. It's not because we're wrong, but because the masses are very very complacent. Any rightward movement has an uphill battle against:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_conformity_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses

Godspeed based man from hobbit land

> the best of us are libertarians

MY FUCKING SIDES!

only nigger tier people become right-wingers

Attached: fascist-scum.png (440x510, 59K)

only a pedophile would post that

>posting jewish edits
kys

Attached: 1506969356433.jpg (600x461, 62K)

That sure is rich coming from a newfag like yourself

Why is the lady thinking about that? Is she going to a hardware store?

Muttering

That is a nut.
She thinks he is a nut.
Want to know how I know you never touched tools in your life?

True, honest neo nazis. Always keep in mind they're moderate left/right, a true master race doesn't need protectionism, so why are they asking for it?

I see your point, but I've never seen a jew in real life do that, it's only a feature of the media and everyone within the media is doing that, besides the alt media who genuinely believe the soviet infiltration thing.

Ancap are libertarians and mutualists, anarcho-pacifists (Christ fags) and transhumanists are all left wing or only barely right wing, but still extremely libertarian. They exist here to be laughed at by ancaps.

Again, Jow Forums has always been libertarian and anti authoritarian. What are you a moral fag? Or are you too much of a new fag to remember that?

>implying a woman has ever thought about a hex nut