Why is Korea so feminist?

Will Kim Jong-Un change things?

Attached: korea.png (1080x1381, 1.61M)

He's pulling down his pants, I'd be pretty freaked out in that situation too.

I'd take my pants down too. That will scare him away.

No it wouldnt, dont lie.

I'm packing a 12 gauge in there

That wouldn't scare me away, big boy~ There's room in your seat for two

why she talking about how scary her face is?

If that was a white dude she wouldn't be scared

Also I didn't say I won't give chase to him. I like to give em a head start.

That's the translation from Hangul. Though they do speak like that

Because Korea is too traditional of a culture for her to say what the picture is showing, which is why she had to take the picture at all.

She can't express those things out loud. For instance, my wife doesn't talk about her pussy, she talks about her flower. She doesn't talk about my cock, she talks about my Sun. And she doesn't talk about her butt, she talks about her hip.

Attached: tumblr_pa2rmdLNh81qe81uzo1_1280.jpg (746x1024, 104K)

probably has swamp balls

How the fuck are chinks and gooks afraid of other people. Dumbass insect you look exactly like each other
>oh hlep this guy rext to mee is evil rooking evendoe he rook rike me with sholt hail Chung ching chong!!!

Just pretend it's a mirror where your reflection is doing things you're NOT doing. There, no more gojira scary. Fucking sour sauce pigs

Attached: ROBOThand.jpg (768x1096, 54K)

>Oh my god, this guy is masturbating next to me, I'm scared. Oh, he looks like my brother. Now I'm less scared.
>t. my faggoty brain

Attached: tumblr_odqo9sWa1r1qz6rxuo1_1280.jpg (1024x1536, 253K)

Swamp balls? Is that a good thing

Fuck you you ghengis loving anime watching loli isn't pedophilia sushi is fun karaoke needs to be in American bars "Asian girls are just hotter" never had a white girlfriend sleeps with a body pillow that smells so bad because you raped it for too years "k-pop bands are fun and they aren't acting but even if they where they're still cute" "it's called JAV you cuck" I have a Katana collection and don't talk shit about attack on Titan I've been to Japan twice I eat siracja on everything!! Let me read the manga first I accidentally like a doujin while logged into facebook but then say it was hacked them later on say you're a proud waifu haver-mother fucking waste of human Asian living filth. Fuck you. God I wish I was at the top of a Mayan pyramid so that I could cut out your beating heart and drink your blood to please my ancestors who had more sense then your faggot ass that decided to defend a fucking chink fuck you you dirty jap loving faggot

Did you just type that or is it a copy and pasta?

You seem mad.

Attached: tumblr_pa2tv6DPPF1wlok1uo4_1280.jpg (800x1200, 85K)

You just can't trust anyone there; she probably pulled his pants down herself.
>pic related

Attached: bush sulplise.gif (208x280, 1.81M)

When you pull pants down isn't something supposed to be there? Just an observation

Not really.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p8l48gtE3y1vi60lf_540.jpg (540x368, 64K)

FUCK YOU NIGGER CHINKS ARE LITERALLY RETARDED THEY HAVE THE DOWN SYNDROME GENE AND FACIAL FUTURES BECAUSE GHENGIS KHAN WAS A RETARD WITH TARD STRENGHT THAT TOOK OVER A PEOPLE WHO WHERE TOO WEAK TO FIGHT BACK BECAUSE THEY ONLY BEAT RICE BALLS AND PIG FEET. ARMY IF HALF RETARDED INSECTS WHO WILL ALWAYS BE A SHOT CULTURE AND RACE FUCK YOU

Kinda hot

Based summertime ballsack air dryer.

Wow that's fucked up, this dudes brain is legit broken into pieces, surprised he hasn't an hero'd yet.

You seem to have become upset.

Attached: 1527708815773.jpg (1180x663, 60K)

It's really common.

Attached: tumblr_ovt0gwTqk91wxhslxo1_500.jpg (500x666, 138K)

Korea (north and south) seems to be the most susceptible to corruption out of any peoples. I would rather have niggers in my country because at least they are too retarded to get anything done.

fuck off fish

Ha my wife is Korean too and you're full of shit. We regularly call her cunt her 보지 and 자지 빨라줄게 and shit.

I've always figured that when you get ridiculed enough about something you can't "own" your brain can't cope with it and creates some type of coping mechanism (in this regard maybe it's a loving pain/humiliation) to protect you from the trauma. Could be full of shit I'm just spit balling because this isn't normal in any way.

The countries with the highest average IQs are
1: Hong Kong and Singapore with 108.
2: South Korea with 106.
3: Japan and China with 105.
and lastly 4: Taiwan with 104.
You're acting like a nigger, hating your superiors is highly unattractive.
Damn brainlet.

Well you can marry him, if it makes you happy, and you wanna help em and shit.

Yeah marry him you faggot

wew lad

Attached: 1527794164196.png (830x1000, 76K)

small asian cock belong to white men :3

He's too much of a fag to marry lmao, he needs civil partnership, lamio

... Dude.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 6K)

>Ha my wife is Korean too and you're full of shit.
Ok. If you say so. She actually calls it "My Secret Flower", and I told her she can't stop calling it that, because it's the cutest term I've ever heard a woman use for her pussy.

Attached: 1528536151655.jpg (900x1200, 250K)

That dude looks like my cousin, weird

>She actually calls it "My Secret Flower"
Not going to lie, it'd be pretty hot in my white girlfriend called it that.
>Instead, she just calls it her "kitty."

Attached: 1520697354608.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

My Korean wife calls her pussy "her secret flower". It's not the first time I've talked about her on here.

Attached: tumblr_pa2rmdLNh81qe81uzo2_1280.jpg (768x1024, 126K)

What are you talking about?

They all look alike

Naw you're 100% right. It explains a lot of strange behavior imo.

>Hong Kong
>country

>has a wife
>still has korean girl lewds saved
2\10 b8 made me reply

see this is what happens. s korea goes all degenerate and then the west are like yea yellow poon and now the worst traits of our men have rubbed off on theirs and now they will rub one out on trains in front of others...

Bit extreme but 100% correctness

Because Korean women all have scary faces before they get their plastic surgery.

>has a wife
>still has korean girl lewds saved
Tons of them. I know it sounds weird, but they make me feel closer to her. She's not happy that I have these pictures, but she doesn't say anything about it. She made me delete every picture of any woman I'd slept with though.

Attached: tumblr_p9todzD4nA1sahe47o1_1280.jpg (730x1024, 103K)

Do we really need Asian cucks now. There's more than enough cucks as is. If anything we need to get rid of cucks not have other people join in. There's even a growing community of cucks amongst blacks. What is this shit, why is it suddenly getting to popular, why aren't we allowed to shoot these people.

>now the worst traits of our men have rubbed off on theirs
>and now they will rub one out on trains in front of others...
I don't think that's a trait of ours or of theirs.

I don't think this stuff is anything new.

Attached: Kikukawa_School,_Ota_Nampo,_Erotic_Album.jpg (1412x1000, 436K)

Oh God it's spreading

Attached: 1517522691555.gif (200x200, 3.14M)

>I know it sounds weird, but they make me feel closer to her.
Well, they all look alike, so it kinda make sense.

kek it goes all the way back

Yeah... Yeah, that's part of it.

Attached: tumblr_p6julq1p4y1w3ota5o2_1280.jpg (1280x1269, 639K)

hey I don't like white people either but even they got Asians beat when it comes to d1ck size

The Dutchman has like a 12 inch cock.

you know that is South Korea where the last president is in Jail they have a central bank and their media is all run by Jews along with their government.

I forget the name of the jewish media company that owns like everything something rock or some shit though, they also have weirdo woman comfort statues everywhere to emasculate the men, typical jewish tricks.