SATANIC ELITES IN THE USA / HISTORY

Ok amerifags,
I was looking at many cases of powerful satanic cults that raped and killed children across western europe.

I wanted to know the most well known cases in America involving these crimes (besides Pizzagate). Tell me

Attached: dessinpierremarie.gif (173x247, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERgGE-BdCEo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
youtu.be/q4qWYv67XA4
nytimes.com/1987/11/16/us/army-will-close-child-care-center.html
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Miramonte-School-Child-Abuse-Investigation-138944079.html
fionabarnett.org/abuse-drawings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on dont ignore this thread

Damien Echols and the West Memphis 3. Michael Aquino and the Temple of Set also connected to Children of God Cult

West Memphis 3 is most notable that I can recall

The Hollywood elite are full of Satanic pedos. Check out who supported the WM3

Attached: 1526953020307m.jpg (1024x953, 211K)

1890s Pedo Panic
1980s Satanic Panic
2016-Present Podesta Panic

Note that all of these came during times of expansion of globalization when more "insurance" was needed.

who is that damien
youtube.com/watch?v=ERgGE-BdCEo

Attached: 6c.jpg (2048x1449, 170K)

Attached: 6e (1).jpg (2048x1449, 284K)

Attached: 5b.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

Attached: 7a.jpg (1024x683, 100K)

Tu a besoin de commencer avec Google, frog.

Chercher cette termes :

>McMartin preschool case
>Ted Gunderson
>Franklin Cover-up

Cela devrait suffire

I looked at this. It seems like it was done by lowlife thugs. Im looking for affairs were victims accused higher elites.

Merci bro

also seek out the gunderson files

Attached: 1525310425824.jpg (1276x3412, 1.25M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

Damien Echols, a paroled child killer, who changed his name to Damien after the character from The Omen.

Attached: actual photo of Damien Echols.jpg (482x726, 95K)

Everyone is retarded so here you go:
>The Franklin Scandal/Cover-up
Look up a documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence." There's also another good one called "Boys for Sale." Both should be on YouTube.

De rien.
youtu.be/q4qWYv67XA4

Attached: cultofdc.png (1403x1403, 2.82M)

Damn the mcmartin preschool affair looks insane!

Main accusee Johnson was diagnosed with and hospitalized for acute paranoid schizophrenia[4][8][9][10] and in 1986 was found dead in her home from complications of chronic alcoholism[3][11] before the preliminary hearing concluded

Damn I didnt know Ted Gunderson !!!! Damn that shit is crazy Im about to cry

i just read about this shit for the first time last night.
fucking insane, basically pedogate 1980s edition.

Is Ted Gunderson trustworthy? The guy seems to have been poisoned ! Damn

Yes, my opinion is that those sodomites did in fact commit those crimes against kids, but were careful to cover their tracks so that they couldn't be proved guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

The craziest part is where Ted Gunderson finds a part in the writings of Aleister Crowley that calls for sacrificing to a particular demon and shows the diagram you have to draw to summon it. Gunderson found that same symbol on the place where the kids claimed to have been taken.

Jimmy Savile, Queen Elizabeth and the Pope. Their victims are dead and they ate them.

Probably NXIVM

I will look more into it. What about Franklin cover up? How serious is it?
Apparently one of the alleged victims was sentenced to prison for perjury!
A federal grand jury also concluded that the abuse allegations were unfounded and indicted 21-year-old Alisha Owen, an alleged victim, on eight counts of perjury. Owen served 4-1/2 years in prison

Read Prigrammed to Kill. It goes over all this very well and the Dutrux case in Belgium. You can find a pdf online but it is worth the purchase. Book is a huge red pill.

Apparently Ted Gunderson investigated the McMartin preschool case and the Franklim cover up. This looks very insane

This x1,000,000. That book will give you PTSD.

Of course those creeps Marilyn Manson (church of satan) and the wife murderer Patton Oswald would be involved. Never even heard of this

Bro i aint joking when I first stumbled upon this cursed mess 3 years ago I had ptsd for weeks. I was disheartened for weeks. I have read about many cases in France and Belgium. Always same story, powerful people do the worst things imaginable to kids , but are well protected.

Tu doit lire le roman, France - nigger. Le roman l'explique les conditions sur l'accusation de parjure.

Basically they destroyed this young woman to cover up and make it seem like they dindu nuffin. Il y a plus de coïncidences pour d'être parjure. C'était la vérité

David McGowan died of cancer at the age of 55. Is there a link with his work bro?

I ask this because apparently Ted Gunderson also died of a suspicious cancer

Idk. I’ve heard both that he’s legit and that he was a shill. A guy that wrote a book about the franklin scandal seems to think he’s a shill.

David McGowan: He can fairly claim the title of The First 9-11 Sceptic

Thats how I know I can trust the guy

You're not alone. I felt the same way when I started getting into it too. The occult side of it all is what really throws me off. I'm not a huge fan of Bill Cooper but he had a good series called "Mystery Babylon" that touched on the mystery school these guys seem to be a part of.

Me its when I saw a girl aged 7 cry on tv as she was drawing the child sacrifice she witnessed. Broke my soul

nytimes.com/1987/11/16/us/army-will-close-child-care-center.html

>The Army announced it is closing and demolishing a child-care center at its base at the Presidio after allegations that as many as 60 youngsters were sexually abused there.

Pic related in OP

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Miramonte-School-Child-Abuse-Investigation-138944079.html

>Complete coverage of the child sexual abuse scandal at Miramonte Elementary School in the community of Florence in South LA. Photos, video and investigative stories, with reaction from families, and a timeline of events.

Man where did these come from?

fionabarnett.org/abuse-drawings/

Attached: 3568386356.jpg (924x1361, 181K)