Black people are unintellige-

Black people are unintellige-
oh....

Attached: 592387456293745.jpg (280x366, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUH NIGGER

>tattoo on face
Yeah still unintelligent

He has a Mediterranean skull, so I would say he is max 60% nigger. Also pic related

Attached: gaussiangreracesexnation.png (563x394, 63K)

Nice race biting rabbi to distract people from how your the one race who caused that problem and all of humanitys problems.

Spoiler: Were all coming for you.

Attached: 1528296319423.jpg (519x488, 76K)

wow. who would have thought that not spending your money on useless crap would make you richer. what took this stupid nigger so long

its a cross you inbred nice try shlomo

You do realize that America didn't have Jews in it while slavery was prevalent right?

huh, he learned.

21 is bretty cool

A single black man took 25 years to figure out something that nearly every white man knows from birth.

>body is a temple
>better fuck it up

i bet this nigger tweeted bitconnect referral links in the past someone look into it

abjectly false
>saving money will leave you with more money
wow so inteligent

Attached: pepe looking.jpg (657x527, 53K)

Go back to raping and killing children you fucking inbred.

Attached: 1528568798581.jpg (750x816, 128K)

Nah man there were only like 1000 European Jews in America during the 1700s. Acting like the British weren't the ones involved in the slave trade is retarded

Jews were the slave trade, in fact all historical documentation shows that on Saturdays slaves were not sold because that is the day of Jewish Sabbath since the entire slave industry was run by jewish people.

Keep in mind white people sent articles to England to stop the Jews from selling slaves in America but the Bank of england which ran the crown blocked that shit from getting signed.

Attached: 1528560106418.jpg (602x430, 134K)

>(((jew)))elry

Said nobody but the inbred rednecks who can barely do basic multiplication.

Blacks can be serpents as much as whites can. They can also be righteous. Jewelry brokers are all kikes. Its a family business. Some blacks can be zealots in recognizing africa as the source of most of these bounties amd earthly treasures. Its soil rich in minerals required to form them. The people long extorting them are also leading them back into slavery. How ironic as they parade in 2 chainz of gold that his followers are all headed for irons.

15 ships carried all of those hundreds of thousands of slaves over several hundred years?

Jews really are the master race.

Attached: 2+2=4.jpg (500x666, 93K)

Not spending $35k on a diamond chain. Wow so insightful and intelligent.

>Nah man there were only like 1000 European Jews in America during the 1700s. Acting like the British weren't the ones involved in the slave trade is retarded
Bro they ran the shipping industry and the sales industry of slaves.

Never trust a jew, not 1000, not 100, not 1, all they do is race bait like this thread to distract from the one race that we all need to eliminate.

We must treat the disease that is the Jew so we can deal with the symptoms.

Attached: 1528594114588.jpg (1188x1381, 280K)

You gotta diversify yo bonds nigga.

Look inbred I know your genetics are all fucktarded, but that is called a sample, it shows a small subsection of the entire problem which is how things work.

Just like one black guy has a Christian tattoo and stops giving you shekels so you start kvetching suddenly against niggers thinking it will distract anons into going after your race who caused all these problems.

>Catholic/Protestant is a race
wut?

Good for him. Hopefully he invested beyond BTC, and in the real markets as well. Diversify your bonds nigga

issa knife, faggot

>but that is called a sample
That's an awful fancy way to say "cherry picking" but okay.

Whatever floats your slave boat.

that pic has no substantial evidence backing it up. It's based on one book that didn't cite its sources.

sure thing now go back to eating foreskins and making nigger hate threads because hes not buying into the jew bling anymore.

>his jewish accountant convincing him to invest is HIS DECISION ALONE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

black people invented the peanut

He downgraded to a six car garage.

>not buying gold
stupid nigger

Attached: download.jpg (1000x562, 469K)

The book shows the actual documents inbred or are you that retarded? Geez I know you inbreds are stupid and have all kinds of genetic diseases but cmon dont go full inbred.

Now go back to raping your sister to be more inbred like Einstein who married his first cousin because he was too stupid to understand basic genetics.

Yep, look at the skull. The skin is black but that is a white mans skull. Hes about 56% black.

Perhaps this one. Perhaps this one time. The average black family is worth negative two thousand dollars. Good luck with the rest of them.

>religious groups can't be distinguished and polled

Attached: 1510891860031.png (645x729, 93K)

>not buying real estate that pays you money every month
Fucking dumb niggers will never understand why Indians are killing every month in terms of franchising and commercial real estate. Buy a fucking restaurant. A McDonald's. A Chick Fil A. Something that will pay dividends. Niggers don't understand anything complex.

Why do you think so many schools went test optional now? Niggers.

74% of slave owners were Jews, what the fuck are you on about?

Oh how cute the ape hired a financial advisor. Big deal.

proof to back this up?

Ever notice how when nogs do something normal it's international news?

Rappers bought jewelry because drug dealers did. It became the style. Their cash would be confiscated on arrest, so they needed collateral to pay bail / attorney fees.

Completely different ballpark than home-ownership and investments. If you are rich you should have some assets you can exchange for goods/services in the event of societal collapse or unjust arrest.

Read "The Colonial American Jew: 1492-1776". I rented it from the library, considering it cost $140.

>I saved money by not wasting money

Damn Tyrone, really made me think.

It's common sense, not intelligence.

Saged

ok im gonna reply to you just to bump the thread since you announced your sage like a fag

-nt, they're unintelligent, user.
>if i stop wasting my money I have more money

>tfw too intelligent not to litter everywhere and live in a mud hut

I know this is a bait thread, but here's a nice picture you lads can use whenever some retard who doesn't know how averages work brings up some stupid anecdotal evidence.

Attached: 1526911964740.png (526x268, 17K)

the biggest problem with this graph is that most naziboos don't ascribe to it, either. (and, coincidentally are on the left side of that distribution)

thanks for proving the point, they are completely retarded

>the biggest problem with this graph is that most naziboos don't ascribe to it, either.
Really? That's the entire point of race realism, moron.

> (and, coincidentally are on the left side of that distribution)
I'd put the average IQ of someone on the far right against the average on the Left any day. The Left is full of 82 IQ niggers and 90 IQ beaners.

>cryptocurrency

-nt.

Well if he buys gold, platinum and diamonds that's also a good investment.
But yes business investments are better in the medium term.

Dude your country has a lower IQ than Sierra Leone, you're the 82 iq nigger.

NAXALT logical fallacy.

>a nigger did something that wasn't nigger

Attached: 120295.jpg (428x721, 72K)

>That black women curve
Fucking hell, no wonder niggers never stay around to raise their children, their wives are probably insufferable

>hur dur right wingers are low IQ
>hur dur let me spout nonsense and hope others believe it

Christ almighty why don't you try some new strategies?

>Only shills state facts!
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

Serbia has an average IQ of 89.

> investing in cryptocurrency

But we do that too?

Which mumbling nigger rapper is this?

So niggers don't even realize saving money is possible?