Do you think liberals will ever be successful in taking our guns away in the US?? Theyre trying hard

Do you think liberals will ever be successful in taking our guns away in the US?? Theyre trying hard

Attached: 1528558492748.jpg (750x883, 580K)

At the rate we're going they probably will. I doubt anyone is going to do anything about it either...

>this picture

as if they'd give up such a huge source of income

I sure hope so. Fuck gun nuts and fuck you.

you dont know this country very well

You clearly missed this thread

They've been trying hard since the 90s and all it's gotten them are more dead niggers in half a dozen big cities.

Attached: 2017.gif (676x509, 94K)

Looks like they are going to use the "removal of payment processors" technique that they tested out on Spencer on everything they don't like now.
This might be good or bad, either they will destroy us by suffocating everyone or it pushes normies over the edge to where we start sending bankers into ovens.

Attached: 1528562604763.png (700x395, 245K)

America needs to go full Marxist. These gun grabbers and the banker class need to get fucked once and for all.

Attached: marx_gun_control.jpg (449x491, 54K)

t. faggot cuc.k

Attached: 1528559945311.jpg (1739x1123, 323K)

This

Banks won’t lend to gun manufacturers, closes their accounts
Youtube bans their videos
Facebook / twitter / insta ban their pages/mentions
Godaddy shuts down their websites
Walmart / sporting good stores etc refuse to sell

>It is legal to own any type of knife in West Virginia.
>It is illegal to conceal carry a dirk dagger, poniard, or stiletto with a blade over 3 ½ inches long, a switchblade, gravity knife, butterfly knife, or any instrument capable of inflicting cutting, stabbing, or tearing wounds.
>It is legal to open carry any type of knife.

Attached: 1528558865673.jpg (1176x2022, 622K)

They don’t even realize what 2A is.
The amendments don’t “give” citizens any rights. They simply outline what the founding fathers believed (correctly imo) are god given, inalienable, and necessary rights. 2A doesn’t give citizens the right to bear arms, it establishes firmly that the government has no power to restrict a citizens explicit freedom to purchase, own, carry, and use firearms. Any government that violates the constitution is in direct conflict with what were designated as the rights and freedoms that every American possesses from birth, and those rights shall not be infringed.

Attached: 1528559345375.jpg (837x837, 104K)

Unfortunately they're already learning how to disarm us for when the time comes. Pic related.

Attached: disarmed.gif (253x180, 337K)

Attached: 1494852106889.jpg (480x853, 56K)

all of this sounds like a great opportunity for rightwing devs desu

>replying to bot threads
Top zozle

>being mexican
topfag

>Do you think liberals will ever be successful in taking our guns away in the US?
No. With something as large as 2a, which isn't up for interpretation because it actually is not a mechanism of the state giving a right to someone, they can't take it away. Because of this, states rely on their own rights to obey or disobey federal law. My state for example, along with around 20 others, passed nullification laws of federal firearms regulations. In some states, it is a felony to try to enforce a federal firearm regulation.

>as if they wouldn't

Attached: jwkek.png (333x293, 14K)

Do you know what 'amendment' means?
It means a change to the constitution.
You know how the 18th amendment prohibited alcohol and then the 21st amendment annulled the 18th amendment.

If no huge happenings in the next 60-100 years then yes. They'll go after assault rifles, then pistols, the hunting rifles and shotguns. As society starts to grow and become a huge global society with huge mega sprawling cities. The same politics you see in places like New York, LA, London and even Beijing where the state is above all will infect these mega cities. That is not to say that all guns will gone. There will be tons of illegal weapons and maybe even some legal ones (outside of LEOs I mean) but nowhere near the ownership we see now.

However if there's a huge global happening. Something that sets back the clock like Yellowstone, a asteroidal impact, a real world war, or a economic collapse that destroys the majority of governments. Anything like that will cause people to revert to their true nature. In situations like that suddenly a gun isn't just a mostly abstract symbol of safety and freedom but a tool you need on a daily basis to survive.

see

a lot of us have guns that we will never give up. We arent loud or showy. We are just like you and the people around you. Nobody would even look twice at us when we say we don't own a gun, rather than have them tallied and registered.
We won't do anything about it but the guns will stay in our possession, only to be used when we need them
You will never have our guns, even though we will let you think you do

No, because they know if they try they'll get shot in the face. Best they can hope for is overwhelming social pressure and "buy backs"

There are twice as many guns as people in this country.
They couldn't, no matter what policy enact, no matter how harsh they are with enforcement.

not an argument

Attached: 1528521548835.jpg (507x864, 145K)

It literally is THE argument you idiot

No. The issue of gun ownership is settled in the US. Until recently even the dems were smart enough to realize that you can‘t run on gun restriction and win.

The arguments for gun restriction are very strained. It is long known that legal weapons are seldom used in crimes and the legal argument („muh they meant something different with well regulated militia“) looks like splitting constitutional splitting hairs, at least to me.

>Banks that literally can't exist without taxdollars and mechanisms in which the fed is key
>"Fuck you US government we the fed now"
Yeah lemme know how that goes.

Jews are just afraid people are going to violently depose them.

Whiter than you, Mohamed.

Georgiafag here. Open carry is unrestricted here and has been for some time. Literally anybody can shoulder a rifle or carry a handgun so long as it's not a full-auto or similarly restricted weapon and is in plain sight.

Just live in a small town and don't be a dick with a bad reputation, small town cops give 0 fucks so long as you're nor a meth addict or some shit.

Will not work. Imports will trump internal manufacture. Yet it amazes me to what lengths the US intendts to go in order to not properly enforce it's existing gun laws. Also it is nice to know that your nextdoor neighbor has three M16 platforms while on hard opiates and amphetamines for some knee pain. I mean the laws are there, fucking enforce them.

Attached: 1528564717918.png (619x352, 8K)

It's THE argument. You've been misled on the nature of the constitution and it's place in American politics like so many kids before you. It isn't a list of allowed behaviors and banned behaviors, it's a list of god-given rights. Even the "can't do (thing) bits were meant to protect the rights of others before people like you tried to hijack it.

>Be mugger
>Be aiming gun at some guy like nigs are prone to do
>He does a clumsy barrel roll
>Keep gun pointed where he was standing during the full 2 seconds of this shit
>Watch him do this with what appears to be curiosity
>He kicks your hand
>Make zero effort to avoid this shit despite it being telegraphed so hard people on the ISS could see it, make no effort to hold onto the piece
Seems legit

Attached: 1528560363421.png (890x812, 60K)

Attached: FD8E3223-5D64-46A5-9E43-518E87F8BEE7.jpg (576x821, 132K)

It would be just like a reverse cartel, all it take is one to break ranks, and since the cartel can't go to the government to enforce it's cartel, one bank will inventively break ranks

As a georgiafag that's looking to carry this is fucking amazing. I thought I needed a permit to carry in general.

>why would banks ever want to strip gun rights from the angry masses

>at least to me
No you're right. This was well-covered by the drafters and signers, their meaning is not up for debate. That isn't to say it isn't debated. Like anything else that's absolutely concrete and obvious to normal people, there are folks on the far left who are obsessed with denialism. Biology is a great example.

>it is nice to know that your nextdoor neighbor has three M16 platforms
16, but who's counting?

>while on hard opiates and amphetamines for some knee pain.
He prefers bourbon.

>I mean the laws are there, fucking enforce them.
Shall not be infringed.
Come and take them, sissy.

Quick question, though.
How, exactly, do you plan to do that without using guns, and strong sweaty virile mens wielding them?
>you can't take the guns away without using the threat of...
>other guns

Are you not aware of your self enforced moral dilemma?
or are you just a another kike who believes that working on the sabbath is only a sin if someone else catches you doing it?

Attached: Muskets.png (814x596, 410K)

Fuck you EU cuck, go back to lubing up your ass for Mohammed. People should be allowed to get high and still have firearms

its not like guns are so expensive you cant pay cash

banks tried to do this in states with legal weed because they were strong armed by the feds.

business just went full cash and a put ATMs in/near the store.

this move would actually make it HARDER to track guns than to buy guns.

I can't imagine many gun laws are county-level and was told by a "bounty hunter" (idk what the fuck the guy actually did) that this is the case but a quick search would clear it up. I have a cc permit because I'm not wanting to go to work with a revolver on my hip every day but I can understand why it's a good choice for some.

Attached: 1528559193890.jpg (960x640, 138K)

Update: it's not state law, my town is just very conservative and cops don't enforce "permit for open carry" at all. You may or may not be stopped and asked for a permit in yours and I'm sure it's not a fun time.

>I doubt anyone is going to do anything about it either

What even is the NRA....

I find it endlessly amusing that Marx, Lenin, and Stalin would all kill themselves on the spot if they could see what their movement turned into. They might have been filthy commies, but at least they weren't pinko faggots.

Attached: gommunism.jpg (517x488, 47K)

they lose ground big on the gun issue. everytime they try something, more people buy guns, more people join the nra and more states abolish regulations and pass protection laws.

its political suicide and they can't stop doing it. its one of the major reasons that i subscribe to the 'runaway train' view vs an 'evil cabal'

The faggots who co-wrote Bill Clintons Assault Weapons Ban.

If they fell back once, they will do it again.

So free that even your kids can do this.

So what's the likelihood that the auto weapons ban will be revoke for being unconstitutional?

Never. Fuck Reagan for making the hue amendment.

>The NRA from 25 years ago is the same as the NRA now.

How do we even take people that post with this level of awareness seriously?

>MFW we’re reliving the final days of the samurai.

>Blue wave is the Meiji government and Red wall is the shogunate

>MFW the tear jerking moment when the last stand of the American gun owner fights to the last breath

They're trying. People yell SHALL but the truth is 2A has been whittled away with various gun laws for the past century. They won't come all at once, they'll make it a bit more illegal each time.

Attached: 1444708200954.jpg (639x480, 60K)

I did not say take MUH GUNz. I said enforce proper storage and security laws so that your drugged kids cannot get their hands on any. First step is understanding what your problem is and then get your gunz out.

Attached: 1528521921644.png (726x748, 418K)

They do understand what it is. They just don't care.

you take away 5 or 6 outlier cities from the stats and the US is safer than most of europe.

sorry, but i'm not willing to compromise with delusions of a media-invented 'gun problem' just because brown people can't admit that melanin inhibits pre-frontal cortex development.

the english are serfs now.

Not all whites need to breed. This fuckup is ok to be a genetic dead end and would only perpetuate shit genes. I would like a Coke now.

>I said enforce proper storage
How are you going to do that without going door to door with a cadre of big, strong, virile, sweaty, manly mens, with their own guns?
I'm sure you need a few minutes right now, faggot.

You can't control guns without using guns of your own.

Even your gay mulatto wasn't brave enough to try that shit.
Why do you think it'll work now?

Attached: Pussy.jpg (768x719, 45K)

kill all those that show up at your door trying to take weapons from you, kill all policymakers that try to pass laws taking weapons from you

>take away
>brown people
Son you have guns and sem to have lost control of some cities and them brown people. Enforcing those laws much?
It is not a solution to filter stats for better stats. Those cities bleed away crime and violence to the rest. It is exponential.

Are you retarded? I said enforce. Your choice of explosives in pipes with lead plugs.

>go to atm
>go to bank
>withdraw $4000
>go to gun store
>buy what I want

Attached: 1528559565756.png (2166x1658, 1.1M)

>american men

Attached: 1528521875793.png (1562x876, 1.02M)

>non-white population growing
>non-whites tend to not own (legal) guns
>gun ownership rate falls
>other factors including not wanting to answer a survey or register guns
So hard.

If banks tried to stop the sale of arms their would most likely be active resistance and hostility towards them.

Attached: 1528523011420.png (710x619, 255K)

Sounds like whoredom and the government continuing to show their true colors.

>I said enforce
Yes, you did.
Tell me exactly how you're going to do that without guns, and strong, virile, sweaty mens that make you feel like a vulnerable schoolgirl.

>I asked nicely for him to surrender his means of securing freedom
>he shot me in the face and buried me in the woods.

>I even offered fresh cupcakes!
So, sugar-filled baked goods weren't the solution.

What next, comrade?

Attached: MassShootings.jpg (775x491, 49K)

Better times if you ask me.

It works that way though. Plus, that sort of head space is now within the association. New comers will be affected by it. Makes them more likely to submit.

Attached: 1528526114121.jpg (638x968, 162K)

Who the fuck buys guns on credit?

MOOOOOT

I'm going to act tough on the internet but give them up the second the cops come to get them

SHALL

>1 post by this ID
>repeat thread
Thanks mods for ignoring obvious garbage threads once again while removing anything of actual interest.

>2011: THE BANKS HAVE TOO MUCH POWER!!!! OCCUPY WALL STREET!!!!
>2018: WHY AREN'T BANKS STRIPPING US OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS???

Really activates the almonds

Attached: 1528175286942.png (220x315, 186K)

Just wait as shareholders are hunted down one by one. Pic kind've related.

Attached: sam hyde kill reporters.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

I hate this gif. I just want to see how carry is in the current year, but it goes through ancient history like I have a shit.

shh don't give em any ideas

Jews*

The easiest way to fight this virtue signaling would be to withdraw your deposits and close your accounts with any bank that goes along with this garbage

Lol at these kikes.

Can you please tell me where that picture was taken if by chance anybody knows? I need to check if that SBR is ... legal.

rightfully so.

Attached: st elmos fire fags.jpg (369x136, 11K)

>withdraw cash at atm
>buy gun
what's so difficult about that?

oh wait liberals have no money and buy everything on credit

Attached: 1528518490931.jpg (720x534, 28K)

I swear officer it's a cheek rest not a stock it's a pistol I promise

I want her to beat the fag out of me :3