Where is this "separating kids from their parents" line coming from? I keep hearing it from liberals...

Where is this "separating kids from their parents" line coming from? I keep hearing it from liberals, but I have no idea what we're talking about. The DACA people are already all grown up.

Attached: child out of mothers arms.png (608x331, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9ccDT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Where is this "separating kids from their parents" line coming from?

Might have to do with all the news articles about it. This shit has been happening since the Obama era. I don't want to be rude, but do you read or do any research about these things? I literally found out about this in less than a few minutes of research. I won't even sage the thread, since you seem to genuinely not know about it.

>not sending them both back

Attached: 1490031633324.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

Just Googled it, and there actually are news stories, which raises some questions. Under what exact policy is this happening? Why are the parents going back, but not the children?

>This shit has been happening since the Obama era.

Just in case you don't believe me:
archive.is/9ccDT

>Several former Obama administration officials took to social media and news outlets on Tuesday to explain a gallery of years-old photos that showed immigrant children sleeping in shoddy conditions at a government-run holding facility in Arizona.

>The images, which were first published by the Associated Press in 2014, resurfaced over the weekend for reasons that remain unclear, and quickly prompted viral outrage on Twitter. One particularly disturbing image showed two children sleeping on mattresses on the floor inside what appeared to be a cage.

>A number of prominent liberals — and even a former Obama administration official — shared the photos in outrage, mistakenly believing they depicted the Trump administration's treatment of immigrant children who were forcibly separated from their parents.

>Jon Favreau, who worked as a speechwriter for former President Barack Obama, tweeted, "This is happening right now, and the only debate that matters is how we force our government to get these kids back to their families as fast as humanly possible."

So are these kids given amnesty? Deported at a later date? What the fuck happens to them?

Reminder that every sprog an illegal shits out - on American soil or not - has citizenship in their parents' home country and is perfectly free to fuck right off with them when they get deported.

Attached: 29d197d8d9702acfe255e2d85a1cf8a4eb634a03263f3f8822c54e2c120a2437.jpg (480x480, 34K)

If they're from the Central American refugee crisis a few years ago, I think a lot of them got deported.

seems to be all the rage lately.

Who the fuck cares they all deserve the bullet

lol they just got trolled hard

it's a common liberal/Democrat tactic of "think of the children". when really they don't give a rats ass about them

Are you saying the state is terrible at dealing with kids?

No one is feeling (((guilty))) anymore, Schlomo.

Tell that to Israel.

If the parents are going back without their children then it's because they're abandoning the kids.

it's a manufactured crisis by the media. Liberals just parrot shit they hear like mindless drones

Attached: tabs (3).gif (450x294, 1.83M)

they get placed in american public schools and live with "family members"

>upset about ripping a child out of a mother's arms
Should I be upset when a woman convicted of murder etc, has her child out of her arms before she goes to jail too?

But she's right, illegals and their children should be kept together (in Mexico).

THIS! they make it sound like they are rounding up children and loosing them somewhere else in the country when in reality all those "lost" children just havent checked into health and human services and probably dont want to be found

Believe it or not this is a conservative voice on CNN

It's partly because the stats on immigrant family separation have only just been collated properly and starting from just before the 2016 election. The MSM is spinning the line that it's all Trump's fault. It's true that there was a policy change early this year that all illegals would be formally charged with illegal border crossing (a misdemeanor), meaning that they are separated from their kids when taken into custody.

A bluepilled friend - who used to live in Texas - sent me pic related this morning.

When you read articles about it, it's clear that journalists have no interest in the proper context.

Attached: 34t5ger.png (557x274, 15K)