So, uh, is the US just going to let China build a naval blockade there?

So, uh, is the US just going to let China build a naval blockade there?

Attached: Untitled.png (1898x856, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfshAzV0FN4
youtube.com/watch?v=8_g1DCN1cW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's zoom in a little bit...

Attached: hmm1.png (1268x798, 559K)

I hope all israelis in submarines die underwater.

hmm yeah nothing suspicious going on here

Attached: hmm2.png (1497x857, 1.26M)

just some destroyers hanging out

Attached: hmm3.png (1492x847, 1.49M)

USA is just a meme at this point

and the neighboring countries too, they are within range of the Chinese ship's cruise missiles

The Pacific ocean is rightful Chinese clay, they even put it on all their ancient maps.

haven't done a nuke test in a while
probably should just to make sure they still work and stuff
>small islands off the Philippians
perfect

I also found this. Who builds a house in the middle of the ocean? There's not even a runway. wtf

Attached: house in middle of nowhere.png (1450x940, 2.62M)

>"I don't get it.."
>tilt phone 10 degrees left
>chuckled

some weird shit going on there...

Attached: unknown.png (1358x811, 2.54M)

Ok anons, in which future year will this artificial island explode from a payload of MOAB's?

Attached: unkown2.png (1474x839, 2.86M)

thats badass

lmao what are the coordinates on that?

Is this a US carrier?

Attached: carrier.png (1454x797, 2.55M)

Sure its going to. US have nothing to do there in first place. Wihout support of regional countries it has no validation for its military presence and China simply bought it with investments.

in the event of war these islands would be sunk in the first 15 minutes in a barrage of innumerable cruise missles. These islands are paper tigers for maintenance of Chinese face.

Attached: Chevy 5-7-15.jpg (1600x1177, 322K)

11°04'48.3"N 115°01'23.0"E
11.080071, 115.023043

probably not us carries move in a strike group

Attached: ng_SS-11-strike-group-10-06.jpg (790x513, 84K)

found another warship, google couldn't censor it :D

Attached: warship.png (1452x824, 2.33M)

US carriers rarely sail alone, even if they aren't in a strike group...you're hard-pressed to find one sailing solo without even a destroyer accompanying it.

where?

Mutts are cucks they will not do anything against the chinks... they're scared

Attached: 1525735563867.jpg (811x660, 102K)

??

Attached: what.png (1433x773, 2.27M)

what happens here?

Attached: rothschild island.jpg (2009x1264, 633K)

there's more if you zoom out

9°37'06.6"N 112°55'43.2"E
9.618486, 112.928673

Attached: 1.png (1479x845, 990K)

Chinese? or...

Attached: 2.png (1437x769, 1.15M)

don't know what this one does...some kind of transport ship?

Attached: 3.png (1444x848, 1.43M)

oh derp, yeah definitely Chinese

Attached: derp.png (1451x981, 2.06M)

Bulk carrier. Thats cement base

looks like those big ships transport different types of material, sand , gravel, etc.

Attached: 4.png (1488x854, 1.27M)

Attached: type056 corvette.png (1345x816, 1.07M)

The US can't do a thing. This is China's century.

They just might. They bought those German submarines against their own laws. Turns out Iran has a stake in the German shipbuilder that made those subs and Israel has laws against buying from any company with Iranian money behind them. Also turns our Netanyahu's cousin or something lobbied for the submarine deal. Can Israel even trust those subs? I mean, why would any sane Jew climb into an air tight object of German origin after 1945?

dumb frogposter

Attached: 5.png (1468x861, 2.57M)

> Consuming mass quantities of advanced American munitions

So they will at least achieve that much.

Its not like they are buying them. They get everything for free. Next they will get 3 frigates.

kek

Attached: 6.png (1482x862, 2.88M)

big shell?

>US have nothing to do there in first place. Wihout support of regional countries it has no validation for its military presence

this is rich coming from a russian flag.

The maintenance and spare parts won't be free. I think you have murdered so many Jews and absorbed their jewtessence you have become them.

Oh the one hand their submarine corps is so essential Israel doesn't allow dual citizens in it; on the other hand the subs come from a questionable source. Such a dire time for Israel.

Attached: 7.png (1482x872, 1.79M)

is Trump Solidus?

there isnt anything america can do. america has tried and failed. soon america will relive a moment of terror its experienced before as a nation and just as quickly put its head in the sand again

navies are only useful in petty warfare now.

Attached: 8.png (1373x917, 3.17M)

Attached: 9.png (1307x681, 1.86M)

Good thread. I wonder what the insectiods are playing at, claiming these islands.

a-are you raiden?

oil, shipping routes maybe?

follow the money...

Attached: oil.png (1881x890, 3.23M)

i'd like to see how they would perform against almost similar setup, from rogue naval fleet.

Meaning US vs Rebel US groups.

Pretty fucken bad that the Chinese have no territorial claim and just go in and build military bases on top of the reefs, and the rest of the world has done fuck all about it though isn't it.

Literally who in the fucking area is gonna do shit about China building anything in the Asian continental area. Do you think the US has any investment or care into what the fuck is happening in that area?
>the US aid obviously losing power
Wow, one fucking country has control of a single part of the ocean, so much fucking power compared to the US that has control over 90% of the fucking world’s ocean, fuck off you bloody faggot

>and the rest of the world has done fuck all about it though isn't it.

dont worry. politicians are DEEPLY CONCERNED.

Always get creeped out how well satellites can see, and this is only civilian satellites.

This is my fucking car. :D

Attached: My car.jpg (149x141, 7K)

Attached: 10.png (1230x729, 1.16M)

Is it your summer car?

i know what you are referring to, but no, its my all year around car.

If an American Jew renounces his citizenship, can he board one of these vessels?

All the islands combined

Attached: 1506001856957.jpg (4191x2446, 691K)

let it all happen you dirty immigrant. I sure do hope China siphon all that oil. Fuck all of you. Let China do its long awaited destiny

Why is the US allowed to sail their navy across the south China sea and the fucking Taiwan straits just a few miles away from Chinese shores without anyone batting an eye but once China sails around their rightful EEZ or just 300 miles away from their shores they get shit on.

When Europeans deport Polynesian natives and build naval bases 10000 miles away from their homeland no one gives two shits but when China decides to build a few airbases on uninhabited islands a few hundred miles from their shores there is talk of China being the 'agressor'.

What land grabs is China making? Enforcing claims on islands that the poor nations that wouldn't have the money or resources to do anything with it for the next 100 years?

What massive unjustified landgrabs has the PRC made that labels them as a threat to world peace? You're going to throw Tibet, which has been under Chinese sovereignty for 300 years prior and would be a backwards puppets like Nepal, Bhutan or Burma without massive Chinese investment in jobs, infrastructure and military bases to stop poo hands from rubbing shit all over them.

No one realises the sheer strategic importance of the south China sea to China. One could easily blockade China but preventing them from sailing in the south China sea. Most of Chinas trade to Europe, Africa and the rest of Asia is through these seas and the straits of Malacca and would collapse the Chinese export economy without careful control. There is also pirate problems in these waters from the Philippines, Borneo and Malay peninsula.

I find it rich if any European or American flags dare to complain about Chinese 'expansion' without looking at your own recent history and present going ons.

Attached: 11.png (880x831, 1.43M)

These things are fucking massive

Attached: 1516652214376.jpg (1602x1069, 194K)

Get fucked cunt, look how close these bases are to the Phillipines and Malaysia, they're not up to anything but a power grab

Attached: 1521740256142.jpg (600x600, 60K)

ive heard someone say theres a government satellite that can zoom in enough to see a golf ball on you lawn. dont know if its bullshit or not but wouldnt surprise me if it was true.

It is most definetly true, havent you seen the zooms in normal phones allready.

Those can fucking zoom into moon, and when you think of the distance to moon vs from earth orbit to ground...

They can see ants if they want to.

Oh, heres the video.

Again, this is civilian optics.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfshAzV0FN4

looks like the Malaysian military is also joining the game

Attached: malaysia.png (1459x765, 2.75M)

Geezus christ.

At what point did you guys lose your stones?

The English are a fucking parody at this point. Pull your shit together, man.

so are you arguing that the south east asian countries have less right to these waters because theyre poorer than china?

So what do the people living there do about storms? Seems like they would be absolutely fucked.

Attached: 1502993827514.jpg (1920x1200, 524K)

there's underground bunkers, but yeah depending on how severe the storm is they might have to repair some things

>underground bunkers
Shit is eerie for some reason. Are there permanent residents?

So, not trolling, This has been pissing me off big time.
China just assuming it can build shit where it wants.
What happens if I buy myself a boat, sail here, and plant my flag?
What is china gunna do? Come shoot me? While I live stream it all?
Hmmm?
Really tempted to get the boys together and go stirr up some shit.

Would give anything to be a groundskeeper on one of those desert outposts.

We piss away million dollar tomohawks like a English binge drinker.

There is enough munitions in guam to turn half of china into a crater.

Australasian posters out in droves now.

What China is doing, building their bases in the south China sea, is not doing anything to harm the neighbouring countries. Why is China not allowed to build bases to protect interests, meanwhile the USA is literally building bases INSIDE these countries and their TNCs are harvesting these countries raw materials. It's the double standard I'm arguing about. I'm on the fence with Chinese bases built here, but no one else has the capacity to apart from the US.

I seriously doubt that China would ever declare war on these south east Asian countries. The PRCs war record is actually miniscule compared to the US's or British or French wars of the same time period. I see no ill intent from China except for protecting trade routes and counteracting US influence in the region which every country in the south China sea. I don't think they realise just how much the US screws over these countries because they are the 'world police'.

Every country in the south China sea should root for*

chinks will nuke your flag.

>Australasian posters out in droves now.
>2 posters
>out in droves

> is not doing anything to harm the neighbouring countries.

i think the main difference here is that america makes agreements to have its bases in foreign countries but china and the south east asian countries with a claim to the sea are in disagreement about who the space belongs to.

Post hand, you slanty eyed zipperhead.

what are you talking about? China has already invaded and is now colonizing Tibet, they are buying influence in other asian countries via their one belt one road program, they have built dams in the rivers flowing to south-east asia and india so that they can switch off the water to those countries if they wish, they are colonizing africa and exploiting the fast amount of arable land and raw resources there, they send aggressive espionage spies to infiltrate australia and subvert its government and they steal valuable technology from the americans, the chinese intent is not peaceful, they want an empire and places to settle their excess population.

these new bases in the spratly islands will be used to threaten those countries with blockade and the Americans might not be able to defend them because they will fear that a violent response to a non-violent blockade will cause an escalation to conventional or nuclear war

I'll just leave this here. China is a paper tiger and it's nowhere near as strong as it appears.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_g1DCN1cW4

yea but they are subverting Australia and new-zealand in a non-violent way, they know how to buy influence and exploit us and liberal democracy will do nothing to stop it. see Silent Invasion and Into the jaws of the dragon

all our resources and arable land will be owned by china one day and so will our businesses and technology

yeah they are fucking us bad. Luckily the US and other five eyes literally said recently that they are investigating Chinese influence in NZ because we are apparently the weak underbelly of the five eyes program. Hopefully that got some politians to fucking panic and stop their shit.

Christ I hope so. I'm from NZ, but living in Australia these days. The Chinese influence here is nauseating and it's seriously eroding social cohesion - every other face here is of another species entirely.

Every time I return home I notice the insect infiltration increasing slightly. This shit needs to fucking stop, in both nations. Both Auckland and Melbourne are utterly lost. You could potentially argue Sydney also, but more must be done to protect other cities suffering the same fate.

I put asian culture in the same bucket as Islam. Unquestionably incompatible with western values and culture, the flood of which into our respective nations requiring immediate suspension.

Zero exceptions.

ethno-pluralism (ethnic self-determination, one land, one people) is the only way we are going to have stability on this planet otherwise we are going to see ethnic conflict, i think that the 21st century will be a century of endless ethnic conflicts

>What's China gonna do?

Probably transport a tank there and setup a wide angle of you getting crushed.

Attached: 1527855860957.png (932x944, 241K)

>ITT: An exclusively butthurt leaf (that would probably be a flip "immigrant"), and some aussies complaining about "muh chingchangz landgrabbing 'n' shieet".
You fucktards would not understand this, but this turn of events is a net positive for the rest of SEAshit countries along with their respective gubmints and peoples/normalfaggots that are complacent and depend on whipipo for gibs 'n' shieet.

Attached: h82rsgonh8.jpg (633x758, 56K)

probably a base for the hollow earth that the nazis were cleared out of, probably filled with Luciferians where they breed children for themselves

What now?

Attached: 1371202053964.gif (500x436, 544K)

Kek, your government rolled over and had Beijing scratch its belly. There won't be a country called the Phillipines in 20 years time.

gibs for sea but less independence from china, sea will be colonized next

To be fair, it's not even a real country to begin with. It's like a shopping trolley entered an F1 race.