The destruction of internet racists

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that "the alt-right"'s days are numbered. None of you will make it into 2019, you're all going the way of the Daily Stormer. They're so desperate they're reduced to begging for cash now. After they're gone in 6 months, TRS' payment medium will be taken out and they'll also die. Enjoy it while it lasts you pieces of shit, because it won't last for much longer.
dailystormer.name/guys-i-wrote-12-articles-yesterday-send-bitcoin/

Attached: DHX0cDjV0AAyrjj.jpg (640x791, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/white-noise-962506
altright.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread worked about as well as communism.

SAGE

Attached: Commie Value.png (840x384, 182K)

>spend months making anti-white propaganda pic
>post on pol
>some user will spend 4 minutes turning the "nazi" to a nigger
>and spend 3 minutes to turn the salute to a fist

Great plan you had there

Attached: 1528468083792.png (650x994, 600K)

? For every chan destroyed 2 will take it's place.

Attached: 1528069397839.png (463x348, 250K)

>ban a political ideology from the MSM
>WTF? why is it flourishing on the internet?
>I know, let's ban it from the internet, what could possibly go wrong?
Love you guys.
Also, TRS are faggots.

Attached: 1524868350493.gif (500x349, 906K)

Why is it a croc?

>thinking you can censor away ideas
If anything the more the hated media system attacks these ideas the more popular they get.

>We are having a very difficult time keeping things running here.

>We do not have advertisement, like a normal site. We do not have a subscription service, like the majority of mainstream news sites.

>Right now, the site is running at a significant loss. Which is not only frustrating, but seriously depressing

>We are almost certainly never going to have credit card processing again. It is unlikely we will ever have a mailing address again.

>I don’t talk about this often, but we are definitely struggling here. And with the amount of pressure being put on us, things are not getting any cheaper to run.

>I had all sorts of expansion plans back before that dark day in August. And now, almost a year later, we are just holding the fort.

k

>Enjoy it while it lasts you pieces of shit, because it won't last for much longer.
Prepare to open Pandora's box, faggot.

OP has very low self esteem. 100% faggot

Attached: aids-mafia.png (321x327, 127K)

an idea can never die bro. even if the alt right dies tomorrow we will grow up to be politicians.

Smash the white motherfuckers, send them all to hell.

Attached: 5a389c0db8ad8.jpg (850x315, 27K)

Weak b8.
SAGE, all fields, etc.

c..checked

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 490K)

see
This is clearly wrong, it doesn't matter how much you proclaim it to be so
Hypocrite Michael Peinovich is next, agenda prepping is already taking place
>The Right Stuff, commonly referred to as TRS. But, as tech companies like Twitter, PayPal and GoDaddy slowly attempt to purge their platforms of alt-right voices in the aftermath of the rally, Peinovich’s podcasting network has developed into arguably the loudest and most influential gathering place for white nationalists on the web. His website, TheRightStuff.biz, now hosts more than two dozen podcasts and draws close to 1.5 million views per month. Until recently, a separate fan forum had nearly 10,000 registered users and, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, appears to be spawning new hate groups. One organization, True Cascadia, operates throughout the Pacific Northwest and has recently drawn headlines for pasting neo-Nazi flyers in local towns. Researchers who study the far-right say it’s become difficult to keep up with Peinovich’s massive output of white nationalist propaganda.

>Some alt-right leaders see his network as a kind of last refuge for a political movement on the run. While his peers at the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer have been reduced to arranging secretive cash transactions or asking fans for cryptocurrency donations, Peinovich is still able to raise money using the payment processing company Stripe

newsweek.com/white-noise-962506

>"the alt-right"'s days are numbered.
Of course they're numbered. The "alt-right" was created by leftists so they have an enemy to justify the actions of the extreme left. Once the "alt-right" is "defeated" they'll make up a new enemy to battle and a name for them. The same way they created the word "incel" because "losers" don't sound dangerous enough.

lol crocs

Why are you tagging me in this, i just checked someone.

get better shill lol

>faggot writes blah blah blah

tldr; YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG

Attached: 1526361458424.png (375x375, 138K)

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

Attached: 1498873985212.jpg (720x540, 17K)

**cheering for the end of free speech**

Attached: 1494328001210.png (560x407, 13K)

tick tock dickhead

>Basedboy Nazis (Closet or open gays) getting BTFO
Oh no... That sucks..

You will be destroyed by kikes , because kikes selfdestroy !
Ouroboros motherfucker.

jewish scum sod off

Kek

Lol stupid nigger, Stormfront is 25 fucking years old, you can't stop us. Please kill yourself.

Attached: 1528053567694.png (800x480, 15K)

The suggestion that right-wing ideas can't survive without the internet is ludicrous.

The internet and minor social pressure/ideological pushback is the only thing keeping the masses from taking real action.

Why are collectivists so fucking stupid? Like you can't see the forest through the fucking trees.

>getting stomped on with crocs
ayyyyyyy

Attached: 20170401_CLASSIC_US_450x225.jpg (450x225, 15K)

suppressing idea's ? yeah that's never had terrible outcomes.

Attached: quote-a-man-may-die-nations-may-rise-and-fall-but-an-idea-lives-on-ideas-have-endurance-without-deat (850x400, 48K)

>"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a croc stamping on a human face - forever."

- George Orwell

>A website for literal Nazis is running out of funding
>Meanwhile this website is doing just fine and got a president elected
You’re a retard of the highest caliber

It appears that the only payment options Daily Stormer even accepts now is Bitcoin or Monero. They don't even take cash/cheque in the mail anymore. Andrew Anglin probably got his bank account terminated. And the post office probably stopped delivering to him anymore? Jesus.

Getting your hands on bitcoin is really not that difficult though. And once you have bitcoin, it's easy to get monero if you want to maintain your privacy 100%.

>Implying there are shekels to be had for shitposting on Jow Forums

I haven't even got one nazi jew shekel.

Bump because the Stormer probably made this thread. Send money fgts

Internet hosting is cheap as fuck and I wouldn't read one of those "articles" a day let alone 12.

>Internet hosting is cheap as fuck and I wouldn't read one of those "articles" a day let alone 12.
Pretty sure Andrew Anglin does this for a living. Because who the hell is gonna hire his ass? No one wants to associate their company brand with a known racist, let alone a neo-nazi

SAGE
A
G
E

Attached: 1523484327176.png (1864x1094, 1.41M)

Ok, but if he's doing it himself hosting a website costs pocket change on a yearly basis, especially if they've had to shell out to get their own servers.

BTW, altright.com/ is back.

Thanks I will make sure to send them btc.

>send bitcoin

Attached: anigif_original-4715-1425260477-7.gif (720x480, 2.88M)

>Just wanted to stop by and let you know that "the alt-right"'s days are numbered

wtf is the alt right?

thanks for letting me know, just donated