Are you stupid enough to believe "terror" attacks are committed by angry Muslims?

The government and media lie to you 24/7 and yet when it comes to "terrorism" you believe every word they say.

Who benefits from "radical Islamic terrorism"? What are the results?

>More government surveillance
>Less individual liberties
>Popular support for neocon policies
>Popular support for Israeli genocide of Palestinians

Is it a coincidence that these things are exactly what the Jew wants to happen to our nations? Use your brain retards.

By the way isn't it an amazing coincidence how after Trump gets elected the wave of "terrorism" stops. I guess it's not really needed after the neocons got their boy into the White House.

Attached: truck of merchant.jpg (958x476, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/heres-what-a-man-who-studied-every-suicide-attack-in-the-world-says-about-isiss-motives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mate turn off your computer and go take your medication you little fucking spastic

Jews arent commiting the attacks you retard...

jews invite muslims over to your house and when he act like you assume the muslim would the sentiment turns towards "poor israel, they have to deal with this constantly"

One is sneaky and one is savage, we shouldnt have to deal with either

Why does the "leftist liberal" media go into overdrive when there is a "terror" attack? If they were really pro-Islam they wouldn't mention it at all.

this

Attached: 1525644549210.jpg (339x149, 10K)

>(You)

Attached: Flock_of_sheep.jpg (1776x2700, 1.39M)

Scared of the truth

> No Muslim ever killed another ever....

Why did this board get so quickly filled with muslim mutt shitskins after the 2016 election?

Attached: 14.88percent.png (718x613, 640K)

I fucking love how you retards, all you leftists, jews and non-whites constantly whine about how the media is lying about terrorist attacks, black people, gays etc, that kind of stuff.
What planet are you idiots living on?

I hear you idiots whine all the time about how the media lies about muslim terrorists. Yeah, no shit they lie, they try and hide these stories, they pretend these stories have nothing to do with muslims, they downplay the importance of it. Of course they fucking lie, but they lie to protect muslims. All our guys are mad at the media for lying and trying to hide all these terrorist attacks, and then I look at what leftists are saying and these fucking morons have the balls to go say that the media is trying to make muslims look bad.
This is exactly what I see liberals saying about blacks, they constantly whine that it is the media that is lying about blacks and trying to make them look bad.

What planet are you people from? Whatever planet you are living on, I want to go there. A right wing controlled media that tries to make Muslims, blacks and other undesirables look bad? That sounds great.

religion of conflict

You are right and these school shootings are false flags too.

Some mentally ill Muslim kid can stab someone on a train and it makes international headlines.

Meanwhile ZOGs armed forced slaughter hundreds of Taliban in Afghanistan and everyone just yawns and goes back to sleep.

Yeah there is a bias in the media and it is anti-Muslim you fucking retard.

Some goatfucker kills 50 fags and the story disappears from the news cycle a day after.
One white kid kills a few people in a school and we still hear about it years later.
Muslims rape thousands of kids and not a single mainstream news outlet speaks about it.

I fucking wish we lived in the bizarro world you live in.

Hmm. I guess the constant Islamic attacks on the west since the 7th century were all fake news too!
>Didn't invade Byzantine Christian Middle East
>Didn't invade Byzantine Christian Egypt and North Africa
>Didn't invade Christian Visigoth Spain
>Didn't invade Frankish Christian France
>Didn't invade Byzantine Christian Sicily/South Italy
>Didn't invade Zoroastrian Persia
>Didn't invade Hindu India
>Didn't invade Buddhist Bactria
>Didn't sack Constantinople
>Didn't overrun Orthodox Eastern Europe
>Didn't impose the humiliating jizya tax on conquered inhabitants
>Didn't harass, rape and murder pilgrims to the Holy Land (despite recording this themselves) leading to the Crusader retaliation
>Didn't enslave 1.25 million Europeans
>Didn't enslave untold numbers of Africans, frequently castrating them
>Didn't not assimilate in any country they migrate into
HMMM
Yeah, sounds totally made up.

Leftism is not pro-Islam moron. They are Zionists like the conservative scum.

Oh look its one of those "students of Islam" with a head full of neocon bullshit.

>Didn't not assimilate in any country they migrate into

I love this one the most. "Muhammad is not fucking my daughter and producing mixed kids! How awful!!"

Why are there so many Muslims on Jow Forums recently?

>anything a white person does that's shit is a glow in the dark jew nigger cia false flag operation
>but anytime someone fails the paper bag test and does something wrong it's proof of their nation, religion, and race's failures and savagery

Attached: 1524376291953.jpg (501x697, 104K)

>The government and media lie to you 24/7 and yet when it comes to "terrorism" you believe every word they say.
No. No, that's not how it works at all, user..
>Who benefits from "radical Islamic terrorism"?
Hamas, IS, """"moderates""".. Who doesn't?
>What are the results?
Curbing of freedom of speech, and a huge change in perception of what is considered 'normal' these days. (at least in Europe.. 'Remember that mass murder in France?' 'Which one??')
>>More government surveillance
>>Less individual liberties
>>Popular support for neocon policies
>>Popular support for Israeli genocide of Palestinians
>Is it a coincidence that these things are exactly what the Jew wants to happen to our nations? Use your brain retards.
No it is not a coincidense, because Israel has been dealing with these issues for far longer as Europe..
>By the way isn't it an amazing coincidence how after Trump gets elected the wave of "terrorism" stops.
...?
Not from where I am sitting.
>I guess it's not really needed after the neocons got their boy into the White House.

March 23rd, this year, attack on a supermarket in France
May 29th, attack on 2 police officers in Belgium
May 5th, attack on random passers by in the Netherlands

That's just this year.. Last year, all after Trumps inauguration:

Februari, stabbing in Paris at the Louvre
March, London Westminster Bridge van attack
April, St. Petersburg, subway bombing
April, Stockhol, truck attack
April, Paris, police man shot
May, Manchester, Ariana Grande concert bombing
June, London, car attack+stabbing on London bridge
August, Barcalona, van attack
August, Cambrils, another car attack on the same day as the Barcalona one
Yeah, it totally stopped after Trump. Absolutely... More like they just stopped reporting on it, and we just stopped remembering it all that vividly (just looking up this short list made me go 'Oh, totally forgot about that one' several times) because Part and Parcel isn't even a fucking meme anymore.

The West, with its "elites", has a significant stake in the creation of salafism and the muslim brotherhood.

You can't mention it here without being called an ahmed by some blissfully ignorant yank though.

The West has enabled them, but it's not like they took their ideas from anything other than Islam and Arabic tribal culture.

Why would anyone stage fake attacks when it is easier to import savages to do it? This has nothing to do with religion either. It's pretty simple.

>Bomb middle east
>bring middle eastern people to your country
>middle eastern people have every reason to hate you, since you know, your country bombed them
>a handful attack british, american, whatever, people in revenge or influence others to do it in their place
not exactly rocket science.

Attached: 1198937844229.jpg (447x446, 67K)

Ok smart guy are you saying that every single sandnigger shot dead in an act of Islamic terror is literally a paid LaRpnigger for (((them)))? do you know how stupid and un-realistic that sounds?

There's no doubt the govt intends to take advantage of muslims chimping out, but muslims ARE chimping out, that's beyond doubt at this point, but soon we'll have Myanmar 2.0 here so it's fine

>how after Trump gets elected the wave of "terrorism" stops
That's because ISIS is dead, Assad won.
We despise muslims who live in Europe, and in the long run, we will get rid of the jews as well.

>This has nothing to do with religion either.

Retard.

>>Bomb middle east
This is not the one that comes first, chronologically.
>bring middle eastern people to your country
Explain how North African and Asian muslims blow themselves up too, user.
>middle eastern people have every reason to hate you,
Because they were welcomed here? Because they were born here? Because they got work here? Because they enjoy welfare here? Because they send money back to the shitholes they come from from here? Exactly why do these people have every reason to hate us, besides their savage culture and beliefs system?
>since you know, your country bombed them
>them
Who? Not a lot of Iraqi's, Afghanis and Syrians blowing themselves up in Europe, user...
>a handful attack british, american, whatever, people in revenge or influence others to do it in their place

You're either trolling, or Australian propaganda is even more potent than that in Britain...

He isn't saying they're fake in the OP. Just suggesting there is less interest in prevention than many think and that there's likely deeper encouragement.

The best reason they have to despise you is the same you should have for despising them.

Suicide attacks have nothing to do with religion and all to do with military occupation. Brainlet.

thenation.com/article/heres-what-a-man-who-studied-every-suicide-attack-in-the-world-says-about-isiss-motives/

>Islam dindu nuffin
Yeah that's the official government line everywhere too. What a brave and bold position you take against the police state!

>Because they were welcomed here? Because they were born here? Because they got work here? Because they enjoy welfare here? Because they send money back to the shitholes they come from from here? Exactly why do these people have every reason to hate us, besides their savage culture and beliefs system?
Also you are an idiot if you expect gratitude from shitskins or pretty much most people when they get free shit. They just expect more.

Wage war through deception
Israel
Mossad
Jews.

Jews are liars.

>This incident proves Islam fundamentally flawed.

Yeah that's the official Israeli/Neocon/Jewish line. Going to side with those fuckers? Real brave to support the Zionists in 2018!

I suppose using that logic a skinhead beating up a nigger proves the white race has no right to exist too huh?

>The best reason they have to despise you is the same you should have for despising them.

I don't despise them. I just think their culture does not belong here, and we (as in Europe/the West) would do well to recognise that and not enable it as much as we are doing today..

>"HERE'S A MAN WHO STUDIED EVERY SUICIDE ATTACK IN THE WORLD, AND HE CONVENTIENTLY CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IT'S NOT ISLAMS FAULT"

And you call me a brainlet.. Wew.

Also, I'm not denying that there are bigger poltical motives behind organisations like IS, Hamas and Al Qaeda, but to say that every attack is due to those motivations is absolutely retarded.. Most people blowing themselves up are young, dumb and sinful and are mostly motivated by martyrdom and forgiveness for their sins by Allah...

From that actual article:

>He says that religious fervor is not a motive unto itself.
>Rather, it serves as a tool for recruitment and a potent means of getting people to overcome their fear of death and natural aversion to killing innocents.

Aka: The people orchestrating and inspiring these kinds of attacks might not actually be all that faithful themselves, but they rely on the blind faith and retardedly dogmatic views of the footsoldier to blow himself up for the glory of Islam. Without martyrdom and paradise, these kids would just stay in Brussels to smoke weed and rape blonde girls.

>Hurrrrr every terrorist attack is obviously a Mossad false flag.

Nigger if that was true, they wouldn't be introducing censorship laws across Europe and locking people like tommy up.

They would let them stir division until a civil war started.

I'm not expecting anything, I'm just asking you what exactly those reasons are these 'immigrants' (often born here, 3rd generation and beyond) have to hate us.

Good one OP.

Muslim's are the weapons of the Jew.

Read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

>Implying low iq mudniggers need a reason to be violent
Open a history book Farouk

>Read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

>there are people who actually believe those not to be a meme

>hurr stupid ass religion is solely to blame
Yeah sure.
Not the fact they are low IQ savages.
Not the fact "the west" has destabilized their region for decades.

I don't give a fuck if the shitskin is Muslim or not, he has to go.
They are subhuman shitskins who are not welcome and they know it. Without our traitorous governments getting in the way, there are enough "racist" white men to bash these cunts till they leave on their own and nobody would stop it.

Thats it, once we get rid of rag monkeys and niggers the jews lose power and control. Ebola and west nile gonna need to step up a lil.

>Yeah sure.
I never said the SOLE reason. But quite a few of them don't need much other motivation, no.. Bear in mind that even the geopolitical motivations (m-muh Palestine, m-muh western bombs in sandboxes) also rely on the fact that all Muslims are brothers and sisters.
>Not the fact they are low IQ savages
It doesn't help, but it also doesn't explain the British university education Muslims that were born and raised in shithole London suburbs going to fight Jihad.
>Not the fact "the west" has destabilized their region for decades.

>their region

Their region being the Schilderswijk, Bradford, Luton or Brussels?

>who are not welcome and they know it.

>doubt.jpg

Millions upon millions go to making these people feel welcome in our societies every year though...

Attached: Blackstandard Den haag.jpg (800x450, 69K)

keep spreading this mate, me and my brethren salute you, keep the taqiyah, my brother

>rely on the fact that all Muslims are brothers and sisters.
how is this any different to Jow Forums's idea of all Europeans are on the same side? "Whiteness"
> it also doesn't explain the British university education Muslims that were born and raised in shithole London suburbs going to fight Jihad.
Being born in England doesn't make you English.

Seems to me you are okay with shitskins as long as they don't follow a certain dumb religion. You are an idiot.

>how is this any different to Jow Forums's idea of all Europeans are on the same side? "Whiteness"

Not my idea though. Also 'whiteness' is a New Worlder meme.. Americans cling to that shit like no other because in reality most of them couldn't tell your their heritage beyond a few generations even if you put a gun to their head. Look up the definition of 'white' in US government statistics if you want to have a giggle.. The Muslims living in Europe we're talking about now LITERALLY fall in the 'white' catagory as long as they're not Paki's.

>Being born in England doesn't make you English.

No, but completing a British uni education at least sets you apart from a loq IQ savage.

>Seems to me you are okay with shitskins as long as they don't follow a certain dumb religion. You are an idiot.

I'm okay with anyone as longs as they behave and don't support retarded and/or violent ideologies. No need to be rude, user.. I know your ancestors were probably criminal savages too, but still. Make some effort.