Is there any hope for us?

Is it possible for people like this to reverse the mind virus and become normal?

Attached: 8B88FB62-8338-4088-BB50-67BC0F94A31F.jpg (1242x2208, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3dOx510kyOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no. they are a lost cause. its just some 80s music fans who have lost their minds due to prion disease contamination. its like that tv show about the bugs that eat your brain and then you drink wheat grass smoothies and listen to the following

youtube.com/watch?v=3dOx510kyOs

omg i just got the joke... its a retro virus .
not a prion disease

There is hope for us
but not for her

Fuck this country!

Attached: tinder_degeneracy.png (359x640, 851K)

Attached: CD8F662D-B101-4D87-8E1F-92DDC5C0BC8E.jpg (1242x2208, 333K)

Anita Sarkeesian, is that you...?

Attached: 46D765A3-CFD4-49DC-BF85-D435A3D4F696.jpg (1242x2208, 372K)

great sex is all this trash has to offer.

If I walked into a Starbucks and saw that I’d turn 360 degrees and walk away

>I have a bf
>we enjoy three somes

By the looks of him I bet he just likes to prep and watch

Attached: Snapchat-1568856633.jpg (720x1280, 63K)

great sex doesn't end in HPV

Yeah it's definitely possible. Some people are late bloomers and just go through some really awkward horrible phases. I can't really blame them for being angry and confused and fucked up during that time. The girl in OP could turn it around. Only time will tell.

Chances are you already have it

You could catch a fish with that face

Attached: Snapchat-2005503496.jpg (720x1280, 67K)

until she loses her youth and become a flabby bag of nothing. I’m already seeing this with girls 5 years out of college

You're the bastards who spread it. Cease that for the result you pretend to crave.

yes
you used to put them in mental facilities and give them electroshock therapy and drugs. Why they no longer do that beats me

>all that acne
I feel bad for this thing.

ha thats a good one

Sadly I lost most of my collection when my old phone died

Attached: Snapchat-983796567.jpg (750x1334, 72K)

Wait. That's 22? I would have guessed 30 to 40.

>Only chat if you're ready to lick my asshole
wew lad, why dont we have whores like that here

A woman would never lie about her age, would she?

You like to lick ass Hans?

only while dieting

and you can call me muhammad :3

Buddy thats haram

Perish the thought.

Nice someone in my league. Would swipe right

Attached: MnEG2JF.jpg (460x708, 38K)

> plus hair coloring and xenobiotic hormone
Basically a walking chemical toxic waste

When feminism promotes loose sexual morals to women and women get butthurt by casual sex with men and become feminists to fix the problems. Victims always victimize after all.

>Germany

Girls this conservative don't exist in Germany.

Every single sentence if you get past her pic is a red flag from front desk associate at pet paradise to kik me

Jesus I can fucking smell her through the image

There's enough oil on her face to do an oil change on a cargoship twice

The saddest part about that picture?
The person who screenshotted that is making fun of her (and rightfully so).
But the tinder algorithm matches people with similar amounts of swipes left/right. So the guy who screenshotted that picture is just as unfuckable as that monstrosity.

She is trash, just old enough trash to realize men prefer conservatives, so she switched sides.

Actually from wha I am reading on this board, we are kind of safe. I would say 20 to 30 percent are good conservatives who want a real, stable relationship.

If you take out the party-goers, the instagram chicks, the tatoo hoes, you have a 50% chance of getting something decent.

i feel like this degeneracy will subside on it's own, it's just the latest trend, sheep will always follow trends

Nice degenerate tattoo.

ahhh desperation

if she cleaned up she'd look like this

Attached: better-call-saul-rhea-seehorn-kim-wexler-1.jpg (900x518, 106K)

Wonder what kind of society can generate a monstruosity like her and her boyfriend (who at least look normal but its clearly mental deranged)

Attached: pepeshock_3.jpg (480x454, 100K)

She has dirt under her finger nails. I'm a carpenter, go camping and hiking all the time, to get that level of dirt takes a week + with no washing.

She switched sides to attract a sperm donor she'll promptly put on child support
Extra credit if she already has a niglet

Yeah you can dirt under your fingers really easily but her nails have grown past where she got the dirt under them so the dirt is further back in her nails. She must of gotten the dirt under there ages ago and then not washed for weeks while her nails grew

Meh, I can accumulated that much dirt in twenty minutes simply by cleaning the final drive chain on my motorcycle without gloves. But the is a dirty bitch.

It's not the years, it's the mileage.

If she were a car, she'd have bald tires, severe oil leaks, and a mysterious squeal during acceleration.

>may or may not be 8 months pregnant
>8 months
>hand can fit up my butt

does she want me to pull the fucking baby out

Attached: 494.jpg (251x233, 6K)

Nah, she wants you to massage the inevitable pregnancy hemorrhoids.

All but 5% percent of men are demed unattractive by womens standards,

>intersectional feminism
What the fuck does that even mean?

>This shitty barbarian jewelry

What is wrong with people, why do they want to act like african ape near fire?

Life and death, sickness and health, these are amateur terms for amateur physicians. There is only one ailment that exists in the world of men, and that is degeneracy. And nothing else! Make no mistake, they are very ill, all of them.
So let me operate, for my cure... is most effective.

Attached: cure.jpg (301x450, 8K)

Best tinder bio I've seen

Attached: deepwater.png (343x606, 351K)

Boy oh boy, am I glad you asked. Its supposed to mean feminism where different types of "oppression" "intersect", such as with a WOMAN who is also BLACK, or who is also LESBIAN, or is also A TRANNY.

The entire leftyspeak language is designed to force thought to be expressed a certain way.

>t. Poor bastard doing a """sociology""" course at uni

what the fuck is wrong with USA
no redemption

Attached: 1489953922249.jpg (576x1024, 113K)

Sage