"Trust all rape victims" does not mean to convict/persecute the alleged rapist

What it means is to support the professed
victim.

Attached: kg.jpg (225x225, 5K)

worst decision in my life was to get married to a rape victim.
don't do it, it's terrible

>worst decision in my life was to get married to a rape victim.

Doubt was raped, just trying to juggle lies.

Story time?

Attached: 1520656859572.jpg (738x960, 73K)

what is cause and effect?

Don't twist words about it. You can obviously be SUPPORTIVE which I would hope everybody can agree on but trust means what it means.

Trust - firm belief in the reliability, truth, or ability of someone or something.

Now in a rape case you have a victim(s) and a perpetrator(s) where an accusation is made which is either false or true to constitute rape which leads to conviction.

How is this hard to comprehend that this is no bases to convict or persecute people? The more this notion takes track the more extreme the consequences and persecution by the public which is no way to run a society.

Attached: 1449814158798.gif (229x188, 879K)

Never trust a female, especially about "rape".

Attached: feminists-emma mattress cunt sulkowicz, rape hoax.jpg (620x1008, 255K)

>being autistic about use of words
In this case, 'trust' means 'act like true until determined otherwise.'

It's not being autistic leaf they and you by agreeing are obfuscating the language involved. You can't trow the meaning of words out the window, it matters. People twist these words because when they are successful they can highjack it's meaning or emotional value for their argument if you accept it. So being categorical about it is not well 'autistic'.

Also It's either or you cannot say you trust "act like true" the allegation because it has not been substantiated and therefore we should refrain our judgment. To break it down even more to trust is to favor a party in credibility and to make a judgment of the alleged situation to be true in this case.

Again being supportive is not making a judgment of the case while treating the victim(s) with what they need to cope with the situation until a formal inquiry can be made.

In a criminal investigation I would fucking hope 'act like true until determined otherwise.' i.e guilty until determined otherwise will not be a fucking default.

Attached: 1493784532345.png (1126x845, 622K)

>muh package deal fallacy
>muh newspeak
Whether ir happened or not, you should act the same way. So no difference between 'trust' and 'be supportive of.'

I don't know. I mean the word "rape' if thrown around so many times for so many different reasons that it's lost its meaning.

Trust all rape victims

Unless they're under the age of 13 and white, and the rapists were 10 - 12 middle aged muslim men with knives

To proof victim status, we must first go thru the legal procedered and be found victim by the court.
Same gois for everything else the female spouts out.
THEN i trust it. Sure i trust it then.
Well, mostly at least, since we have such a gynofascist, anti-male legal system ...

> „Listen and believe!“

No.

Horse shit. Every time anyone says those words, it's to argue that someone should be shat on.

It's simple:
If a woman says she was raped, believe her, and search for a perpetrator.
If a woman says she was raped BY A SPECIFIC PERSON, then believe that she was raped, but do not believe that that person was the culprit until you have proven it.
Innocent until proven guilty, for rape AND for false accusations of rape. Benefit of the doubt all around.

>Believe she was raped
>But believe she wasn't at the same time

Women can be wrong about who raped them, dipshit. That's why even if you believe they were raped until proven otherwise, you can't believe that the person who they say raped them was the actual rapist responsible.
Holy fuck you're retarded. Do I need to write out a fucking flowchart for you? It's not hard.

Attached: 3Q7iXtQ_d.jpg (640x723, 14K)

>trust' means 'act like true until determined otherwise
So that would make the accused "rapist" innocent until proven guilty, or guilty until proven innocent?
Or is this completely independent of court?

So we automatically believe them when they say they were raped, but not when they say that a specific person raped them?
So when accusations are proven to be false, we can just say:
>oh, whoops
>she was obviously raped, because it's impossible for them to lie about that
>but it must have been some other rapist
>whose life do we ruin by dragging them through the courts next?
Sounds great. Extreme feminism can only be good for western civilization.

>Caring if someone put something in a womans hole
If women do not want people to care if she chops up a baby or fucks niggers there is no reason to care if she was raped. Not caring if a woman was raped is just part and parcel of the womens liberation process. They have to protect their own holes or be prepared to get fucked.

Attached: 398457378468534875.png (600x899, 672K)