We democrats look out for the little guy unlike those elitist republicans

>we democrats look out for the little guy unlike those elitist republicans

mediaite.com/tv/maher-says-hes-hoping-for-another-recession-to-get-rid-of-trump-sorry-if-that-hurts-people-but/

Attached: 1528522006588.jpg (1031x1180, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/429315-soros-trump-destroy-world/
archive.fo/8EGsS
youtu.be/IdY8GTl76-Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfeuGTMSHKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B-B-BB-BUT TRUMP IS LE RACIST WE GOTTA END RACISM GOY

These faggots dont care about the poor, they just want to virtue signal. Fuck them, hang the cunts America. Dont let disingenous liberal jews take over your country. We never did and never will!

It's going to happen. Criminally suppressed 0% interest rates and all the cheap money injected into the system... everything is overinflatedZ

We are going to have a currency crisis and deflationary collapse of all asset prices.

the deals will be amazing for those that own real money. Gold and silver. After the collapse. Probably a couple ounces of gold for a mansion.

Or they will revalue gold much higher one day to between 10k and 100k per ounce to purge all the debt from the system. And things go on without a systematic breakdown.

You can't have freedom and prosperity when your currency is a debt instrument.

With the Chinese backing half of the crypto markets, the big coins won't free fall too, i guess.

Scum bag millionaire is wishing financial ruin, eviction, job lose, divorce and suicide on Americans. Nice liberal

Is that you Glen Beck?

What a fucking jew rat. I tried to google his name and barely get any hits on this, but whenever a Republican says anything even slightly controversial, there's a trillion. Make sure to put this clip in your back pocket to show to people around election time as I guarantee (((they))) are going to let this fly under the radar.

>muh gold

Attached: baseddrumpf.jpg (588x823, 161K)

hey mike maloney hows it going you filthy boomergoy

>mansion for a few ounces of gold

Jesus christ what a fucking brainlet

You are aware that production of gold has been on the rise since start of this decade?

>Its either the economy or the end of democracy

He really means its either the economy or the end of the democratic party. Leftists believe that democracy occurs only when a leftist is elected.

>you niggers talking about gold instead of complaining about how that kike thinks it's a good thing for the millions to be put into crippling poverty just so the guy he didn't vote for loses his job

It’s awesome. Please libs, be more open about your hatred for this country and it’s citizens, like Maher. That’ll get you the Midwest back KEK

They don't really care about the economy because the left-liberal Democrats are an alliance between the bourgeoisie (who would probably do fine in a downturn anyway) and the ethnic lower classes (who are on gibs anyway and are in any event too animated by ethnic conflict with whitey to consider voting R)

>”If the economy tanks and the country falls apart, we win!”
- Democrats, 2018

Attached: DB7C9FD2-EC4F-4F49-9A93-C341A338B223.jpg (1024x692, 78K)

Can be memeable

Americas suffering is our Gain
-Democrats

Make America Suffer Again
-Democrats

Bring on the recession, we need to win an election
-Democrats

>it's a good thing for the millions to be put into crippling poverty
That's the best thing that can happen to America today, all of the welfare will get cut, and poor people will have to either learn a trade or starve to death, all H1B will get canceled and illegals will have with legal citizens for low paying jobs.

>illegals will have with legal citizens for low paying jobs.

*illegals will have to compete against citizens for low paying jobs.

Hard times creates, strong men.............

>We Democrats are the ones who truly love this country

>IT'LL BE GOLD AND SILVER ONE OF THESE DAYS I TELL YOU
>ONE OF THESE DAYS

Land is the real ascended brain investment.

Maher is also scum of the earth limousine liberal like all the rest.

sounds like a terrible idea to force that kind of competition onto a western society after its invited so many people into the country who just came from living like animals

Someone needs to send it to Trump. Talk about a running line - "Democrats want this country to fail so they can get re-elected"

I love it, the rhyme of it is perfect. Just has to be pruned down to a quick motto. You need to say "democrats" and "recession" in the same line otherwise it's mentally associating the recession with republicans.

"Democrats love recessions, it makes them win elections"

Reminder total eradication of the Jew is the final solution to the Jewish problem.

Attached: 1528634850987.jpg (1787x1543, 512K)

Weird. It’s like (((Democrats))) don’t actually care about us and just want power at any cost.

soros is kvetching again now too
rt.com/news/429315-soros-trump-destroy-world/
archive.fo/8EGsS

Attached: FireShot Capture 011 - ‘Ultimate narcis_ - https___www.rt.com_news_429315-soros-trump-destroy-worl (1204x2566, 850K)

The EU is riding grandpa Soros dick hard these days.

Attached: 34985798347598.png (562x3040, 835K)

They don't give a shit because they're all in on just importing browns and using them to outvote us

He's a piece of shit jew, what's new..
youtu.be/IdY8GTl76-Q

why can't that kikelord roll over and die already. I have my flag ready for that here. He just wants to crash and burn everything so he can buy it up cheap

Unlike civilized people, Jews have no morals. "Good" is whatever benefits them at that time. What's good today, may be evil tomorrow. They have no loyalty to our nation or to the west, only to their tribe and desert shithole.

>guy calls trump “ultimate narcissist”
>guy that publicly admitted to having a god complex

It's the Oriental mentality. The Western / Christian tradition dictates that we should have universal compassion, look for the good in people, give them the benefit of the doubt, etc. such that we assume that people are innately good and if they're behaving badly or immorally it's just an aberration from their natural state that needs to be corrected. Not so with the Jews; they do not experience any guilt about committing evil against the goyim, there is not the same inner voice of conscience that we assume they're "just ignoring", they are on a group level essentially sociopathic and would consign us all to death for a shekel, and not feel at all bad about it. This is why we keep kicking them out and then letting them in again - it comes naturally to us to assume good faith, to assume that they've "learned their lesson" and that *this time* we can get along and they'll behave, and they exploit that to undermine us every single time

Attached: oy_gevalt.png (500x382, 211K)

Attached: 1526390991029.png (800x800, 148K)

maher needs to either be necked or neck himself. jesus christ he makes my skin crawl.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pfeuGTMSHKU

true but at the same time I'm worried about eminent domain
>My future generations are secure with land I own, oh shit the gov is gonna take it and give me pennies for it

That's liberalism for you. If they can't win if they can't have their way they want everything else to fail and will do anything to make that happen.

democrats literally have nothing but disdain for the little guy and the middle class.

I'm sure he would feel the effects of a recession really hard.

Attached: 1523531676836.jpg (1029x648, 87K)