Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oPKJS7dSXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>meme flag
>making 200th thread about Little vs. Fuentes
>shills in overdrive mode
>will be 1 post by this ID

sage

The amount of fucking person attacks, irony and snide remarks made by Nick Fuentes and his ironybros is disgusting. They are edgy little kids

The ironyfags struck again

>My fellow boomers

Attached: 34711_ap_17228832279048f.jpg (1000x563, 313K)

Why would Little even go to a stream of these faggots?

>literaly whos figting on youtube

This stream was really cringe. It was so sad to see what could’ve been a long and illustrious career in politics get thrown away by such a bright, charismatic 19 year old.

Getting thrown into the fucking hot dog cart by Patrick Little is Nick’s version of having the cuckbox break under him while filming his wife getting plowed.

If he wants America First why doesn't he go back to Mexico where he actually belongs.

Nick is cope posting.

Attached: Iwasonlypretendingtoberetarded.gif (1298x508, 51K)

Attached: 5F21AAC8-85A0-45DF-ADE8-75509136CE95.png (750x1334, 904K)

QED

sage

>Le 19 year old boomer face

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Nick Fuentes should shut up and listen

OP NAME THE JEW.

YOU LITTLE BITCH.

NAME THE JEW

ARE YOU A JEW. NAME THE JEW!!

Daily reminder

Attached: 1528633327634.jpg (674x528, 310K)

>fuck the troops
>hahaha
That video clip never goes away

>that panel
why do you guys do this to yourselves? I can't judge - I like my cartoons. But this is just torture.

The level of Patricks skills to battle smugs like this will just increase.
This was a good test and he nailed it.
Fuentes just outed himself as a total brainlet.

Attached: B60A243D-D5F5-4FD3-B27C-1F4FD0470B5C.jpg (560x315, 78K)

Why are they fighting? Don't they both hate the same thing?

WE CAN NEVER ACCEPT THE RODENT IN OUR BATTLE LINES.

HAIL VICTORY. NAME THE JEW OR GET OUT. SENATOR LITTLE COMING THROUGH.

>don't diwespect me! I'm a muwhine!
>stewp inta da wing wit me!
LOL holy shit what a faggot

Attached: download (5).gif (298x294, 2.26M)

>NAME THE JEW OR GET OUT.
It's time.

>when you got kicked off twitter
>have you been kicked off twitter yet?
when i got kicked off twitter i didn't just sitting around bitching about it on discord, i got in front of the twitter building, denied the holocaust and dared the jews to arrest me when I landed in Vienna

Nick the spic can suck a dick.

LMFAO this patrick guy is a fucking dumb fuck. just shows that pol users are 70 iq redneck faggots LOLOLLOL.

I like Nick, and he was right in the debate, but I don't like his patronizing gesture. To the average person, yelling about the JQ just makes you look like a sperg.

That boomer shit is also fucking retarded, not even here there's people seriously blaming boomers for modern politics, I can't believe he's too retarded to realize they were influenced, to the point of going to american renaissance, the living proof that the boomer generalization is useless, and shitpost about it and annoy the people there.

Optics cucks are cringe af. Keep kicking the bee hive and see how that works out for ya.

>Nick the spic can suck a dick.
Now that's what I call edgy.

Attached: hgkhg.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

this
he got completely obliterated, how stupid does someone have to be to think otherwise

He got pasted in the election. Why does anyone care about this LOSER?

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I'LL FUCKING RAPE YOU IF YOU GET IN THE RING WITH ME. ARE YOU JEWISH? ARE YOU JEWISH? DID YOU KNOW I STOOD OUTSIDE OF TWITTER AND DENIED THE HOLOCAUST!>

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?

I LITERALLY NEARLY WON THE SENATE SEAT.

How will Nick recover from this?

Attached: Untitled.png (823x183, 18K)

>more e-celeb horseshit

PATRICK IS NOT AN E-CELEB. PATRICK FIGHTS THE JEW

FIGHT THE JEW

*headkicks u* heh not so brave over the internet, huh kid?...or should i say...little girl?

Would a FED plant say he quit his $100K+ job because he read Culture Of Critique??

saw nick the spic on infowars
> def not a zionist puppet
little might be a spreg but hes are spreg, as a former fan of nicky boy i will tell you now i finally get why no one will back him

Attached: worryed1.jpg (193x350, 30K)

LITTLE GIRL!?!?!

DO YOU KNOW THAT THE JEWS BANNED DUELING???

fuck the troops fellow opticucks :)

This is a former marine who quite a 120k a year job to tell you all to wake the fuck up.

NAME THE JEW EVERY TIME

Surprisingly boomer kinopill was right, Nicks habit of running his mouth and attitude gets him in trouble.

Lmao!!

I HAVE BASED MINORITIES ON MY SIDE THIS IS SUCCES.

>I was a israeli army veteran
>respect me

kek what a faggot mutt

Because he's an attention whore

DON'T YOU DARE TO TELL ME THAT I ACT LIKE A LITTLE GIRL, I AM A MARINE, ALSO DON'T USE FIRECRACKERS I HAVE PTSD

>RESPECT THE TROOPS
>btw they're idiots fighting for Israel

those trannies ! they are the type of shemales the jews need because they know that they will never oppose, by their effeminate homosexuality, either Jewish domination nor any 3rd world invasion ! They are the type to give their women to anyone asking!

Attached: effeminate shit.jpg (750x563, 75K)

Nick really fucked up. I said this yesterday, I'll say it again. Who the fuck thinks he can at 19 years of age call a US Marine ''a little girl'' and the refuse a fight? You can say pretty much anything to anyone and you shouldn't expect a physical fight, but challenging their masculinity and then refusing a fight makes you look pathetic.

Him being a catholicuck is also a problem, but that's unrelated.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (540x540, 46K)

>Yes, I can take this bribe and sell out the voters... because optics!

manlet fuentes on suicide watch

he didn't call him a little girl, he said he was acting like one, as in overly emotional, and he was

You're acting like a little girl because you are tho, okay sweetie?

Attached: Capture.png (403x390, 208K)

Attached: 1419945563238.gif (187x155, 1.13M)

>people actually watch these retards spew their trash opinions

neckbeard mocking troops.

makes me want to put my fist through his face.

kek, very well said
>we have to appeal to the average person
>YOU FOUGHT FOR THE ZOG FUCK THE TROOPS!

He is a mutt pussy and so are (((you))) meme flag

no one cares what ecelebs say. their opinions are worthless.

they don't do anything but voice their thoughts.

marines are little girls

do you know them do you?

user, you can't change the demographics of a place, until you are in a position to change the demographics of that place.
step 1 get elected.
in an election, that means getting as many votes as you can.

No, it will die down like it always does, until a few weeks from now when he instigates a fight with someone else. I have noticed that his streaming numbers are going down, especially if he's competing with JF or someone.

Little is full cringe

Why is a 30-something veteran trying to pick a fight with a teenager?

Listen to the smug spic calling patrick stupid at around the 10 mark

youtube.com/watch?v=9oPKJS7dSXg

here's ur shekel

Attached: FEIN FUCKING STEIN.jpg (1105x1400, 394K)

You just nailed the reason why these people will fail. Leftists don't give a fuck - they will admit anyone into their squads, including libertarians and centrists. Neo-nazis, on the other hand, unironically believe in a Holy War against Jews, they actually think that they're going to rebuild Nazi Germany exactly as it was in the 30s, but this time in America. Yes, they're not pretending, it's their whole platform. Unconditional genocide and "revival of the Aryan race" in a country that was built by what Marx described as "Lumpenproletariat" from all over the world. And if you don't agree with them on every point - you're their enemy (and you're also a jew, even if you never seen a real jew in your life).
As you can probably guess, they are completely disconnected from reality and have no understanding of the current sociopolitical climate. They're idiots who took the memes seriously and now think that their holy meme warfare is going to bring uncle Hitler back from the dead.
I cannot imagine how these people are even able to function. Such stupidity borders on actual social retardation. Well, at least their beloved candidate represents them perfectly.

Attached: 2.22.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Holy shit, this is John Liebowitz style retreating

He got fucking 1.4% hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Not an argument

Attached: how do we fix this.jpg (1865x965, 188K)

>that poor little teenage, he should be allowed to call anyone he wants a little girl!

Attached: beanShapiro.png (444x154, 11K)

> LUL 2.63%
> hahaha.....[ahahaha]....hahahah
> I'm not even retarded

Attached: Chart_NaziPartyRise.jpg (1024x819, 73K)

Not a fan of either really by that Fuentes kid has a black belt in condescending faggotry

Attached: IMG_1228.jpg (300x417, 56K)

Strike and Mike endorsed P-Lit

>have no understanding of the current sociopolitical climate.

Do you come to America often? Anyways, Little never said anything about genociding jews, he just wants them out of office.

Funny isnt it. America first always meant WASP now its been bastardized by these mongrel grifters.

Lmao now do the 3 queers and their acheivements.

Muh im a teenager lol. If youre older then 16 you can catch these hands. Also imagine actually using muh teenager when youre 19 buddy isnt 12.

Nick is:

>a spic
>a manlet
>a virgin
>lives and broadcasts from his moms basement
>his viewers have stagnated at 300 for livestreams

Attached: Spic Fuentes & Dad.png (751x750, 1.08M)

Do you seriously believe that an openly Nazi candidate would win a presidential election in the US exactly like Hitler did back in his day, when there was no precedent for such a party and no one even knew what exactly he wanted to do? In this world, the world of people literally protesting on the streets because Donald Trump said something about grabbing pussies in private a few years ago and that triggered them?
I do not live in America, but I'm not deaf nor blind. I see what's going on in the world, and I see that a nazi uprising in the US will never happen. A full-blown Civil War is more likely at this point.
> Little never said anything about genociding jews, he just wants them out of office.
He was talking about hanging the """"traitors"""" in the streets, literally. And don't pretend like his supporters would object in any way. How do you imagine that rhetoric working out for him?

This. Nick would have lectured Lindbergh on how being too much of a Germanophile was bad optics, and how it was the duty of the US to fight the Huns. Meanwhile, Lindbergh would have wondered why the fuck a some spic named Fuentes was blabbing about American foreign policy like his dago opinion mattered.

Nick is a dick but everthing he said about Little is correct. That's why Little fans are so butt blasted.

Attached: 09nvgt56.png (717x839, 1.04M)

>He was talking about hanging the """"traitors"""" in the streets, literally

link?

Pretty much, siding against little confirms you're pro op

Where did you buy your crystal ball?

it really is faggotry, but i wish p little handled himself better

Attached: 1527561392909.png (378x396, 170K)

it's ass blasted not butt blasted.

Exactly it makes me sick.

>Bu-but Little said the KIKES cheated the election!!! Wait for the recount you.... you JIDF SHILL!!!

Attached: 151021043ee.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Ann Coulter said verbatim that we should organize the death squads for the people who ruined America if Trump can't deliver on immigration, and it's game over for the US demographically. Are you going to suggest she doesn't have mainstream reach?

it is jews who create nazis by the damage they make

nick is a faggot, and if you listen to him, you are too.
patrick little is an upright and honorable man. attacking him for literally no reason is a litmus test for shills.

Also
>not wrong about Patrick Little

It's time god damn it Europa awake!

The reality is that the Jews control us either deal with this reality and work to end this fiasco or deal with the reality of being exterminated.

Why didn't Senator Little call out Hubris when he said marines were fags, maybe because he'd rather fight someone far younger and smaller than him?