There is a house I want, I really REALLY want it...

There is a house I want, I really REALLY want it, I was hoping to get it before my birthday(July 30th) but I don't even have a cent saved towards it. It's value is not even over $400,000 on the county property appraiser website, but Zillow has it priced at over $600,000 now. My mom got into Amazon affiliate marketing but I doubt she'll make enough to purchase it by the time of my birthday. I really want this house, but I am poor, what do I do? Boomer posting not welcome.

Pic is not the house(obviously) but it is similar looking.

Attached: b3160cd4e025e3b72e4c5183b6c6fee5l-m0xd-w480_h480_q80.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Buy bitcoins and buy it in two years at the time bitcoin price is artificially low because Mt gox hacked coins were recovered in part and Jap gov sells a shit ton of btc every few months but after that it's going to the moon.

kys

I want my house now, not in two years.

What's the problem, fag?

Learn to delay gratification, genius. Get a high paying job and buy it.

I've been waiting like 5 years for this house. I'm done waiting, I don't want to sell my soul for the money though.

Want the money fast? Git gud at sucking dicks friendo.

Work for it fag

This is a good point, I am in a similar situation but my mom already bought me a house, but now I want a new car before my 21st, does anyone know how to make this process go faster?

I don't understand your posts at all. Are you baiting? You can't have the house. Mods delete this thread.

Suck 600,000 dicks for $1 each

Unless you were born rich, you have to work hard to have nice things, and even then, you may never get them.

Fucking useless millennial faggots....

>buying a McMansion
>ever
You deserve it retard.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahabababababababhahahahaheueurychcndjeieusuuelike yourmcjobhavingasscouldevenaffordtoheatandcoolit. Just die. It's your only chance at escaping misery.

i know the feeling op. I have a choice between living in the suburbs in a 700 sq ft house with inbred british women, or here in the town-ish area in a 300 sq ft studio, but with lots of hot immigrant women (mostly nordic countries and east asia).

>700 sq ft house
Lol

hey burger, where do you live?
I am looking into buy a second place, currently own a condo in my cities downtown core.
Thats a nice house for 400k? Would cost over a million here. I am look at the 600k range, still a nice house.
What is your interest rate on a mortgage where you live?

I really hope this is just bait, because otherwise OP is probably the biggest faggot I've ever seen post here.

If your mommy needs to buy you a house, you are a waste of sperm. Fucking millennials want fancy things handed to them.

There is something to be said for working for what you have. Just feeling entitled and having people give you shit makes you a douchebag.

>want house
>talk about what mom does
Why do poorfag not understand how money works? Is that why they're poor? Probably. Anyways...faggot, you can't afford the annual tax on that house even as a monthly bill. Just keep sucking mommy's tits for tendies and good boy points. That's your life.

That's about my bedroom and walk-in closet, user.

yeah, but you don't live near a lot of blue eyed blonde cuties, so i'm conflicted.

>American "architecture"

God, humanity is botched. Jealous fags.

I saved for 8 years to put 20% down on my 800 sq 70 year old house. These millennial faggots don't even have any concept of working for things. Mommy will pay your bills. Soft as shit generation. Useless.

Florida.

When boomers die the world will rejoice. You people utterly fucking disgust me, the faster you die the better. I will spite, shit, and piss on your graves, you fucking plague on the Earth. You fucking ruined the West, you and the Jews. despicable disgusting generation may you forever burn in Hell you wretched mongrel.

spit*

>You fucking ruined the West
Boomers parents were far worse

1. Vote for pic related
2. Enjoy your free McMansion

Attached: imageedit_6227_2122187979.jpg (750x400, 31K)

I have a boomer parent, she's a stupid bitch but at least she lets me be a NEET.

>700 square foot house
Everyone laugh at the europoors. Please tell me you’re only referencing one level? In America we generally combine the two levels, so a 3000 square foot house is above grade ~1500 main, ~1500 upper, and anyway from no to a fully finished basement for another ~1500 you just can’t count it

It's so fucking tempting to vote for this kike, just to bleed the fucking boomers dry.

Have you ever seen her naked?

>boomer posting
which probably means anything that involves you being responsible for your own r revenue streams
Dare you to sit down with a financial advisor and black flag him every time he says something you find boomerish, see what options you're left with.

What kind of question is that? She is my mom.

it's a one bedroom house you fucking retard. you don't buy a 1500 sq ft house to live alone.

jesus fuck. but yeah, you go on a head and buy that 1500 sq ft for you and that roastie stacey. After she divorces you, you'll have about the same amount left as me,

So is that a yes or a no?

Boomers have the highest rate of serial killers, and they gave the fucking niggers civil rights. What a disgusting people, a fucked up people, fucking degenerates greedy as fuck, a vile people, pure puke and shit, the generation who thought they would live forever too, fucking morons all their songs fucking suck too.

I've seen your mom naked.

I'm not McMansion hell but there was an attempt

Attached: 1528655822337.jpg (720x540, 86K)

After you escrow in taxes, pay the monumental utilities, get locked in around 4-5% you would be looking at monthly expenses north of 3000$ a month on that place. Forget it kid, its never going to happen

Attached: 1318596250369.jpg (472x467, 70K)

>and they gave the fucking niggers civil right
That was their parents

>i can't buy an expensive house in an expensive city because I don't want to move to an city in a red state
>we need communism

>dirt
it's mulch you fucking tard

We need an aristocracy, a White one, then I could afford it.

bring back slavery.

move to qatar, im pretty sure you can buy some castrated blacks

nice. I forgot that meme