Act like a bunch of niggers and try to destroy the country...

>act like a bunch of niggers and try to destroy the country, all to protect the interests of the 1% economic elite who actually owned slaves
>make the first act of aggression at Fort Sumter
>get absolutely destroyed, nearly lose an entire generation of young men

I'm a little confused. What are Southerners supposed to be proud off exactly?

Attached: confed.jpg (2550x1645, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tulane.edu/~sumter/Reflections/LinWar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LL0jeC9K9qA
listverse.com/2013/12/05/10-reasons-lincoln-was-secretly-a-terrible-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lincoln was the agressor, his actions during the war place him as one of the worst presidents of all time. tulane.edu/~sumter/Reflections/LinWar.html

I hope they do it again.

>aggressor
>because of actions taken after the war had started

Southern education

Southern Pride is essentially tantamount to that of 'black pride'. It's a defense mechanism and a byproduct of an inferiority complex manifesting itself in reality.

Southerners subconsciously know they're inferior to Northerners and Americans from other regions of the nation.

As for the South? It has nothing to be proud of in the slightest. The region is collectively a 3rd world shithole (most Southern States have a lower HDI than Mexico) and is characterized by high rates of poverty, obesity, social backwardness, low life expectancy, poor quality of life, shit-tier education systems, anti-intellectualism, and basically everything that is wrong with this world.

Fuck the "South".

Attached: 592013168.png (518x518, 84K)

Yes please

We could stand to lose another 750,000 Southerners

stupid white niggers

THE SOUTH WILL NOT RISE AGAIN

kek
What a flaming hot cheeto.
Die in a house fire, faggot.

Attached: southern pepe.png (600x600, 262K)

>Can't respond logically
>Le "faggot"

Dat manifestation.

they’re just a bunch of redneck hick subhumans who think le epic racism flag triggers le libtards

The reasons for the war were tariffs that began in 1828. It was not to protect slavery. Also, the Confederacy nearly won. You're only right that the war began with the attack on Ft. Sumter.

>get BTFO
>N-NO YOU’RE THE MAD ONE
pathetic

canadian education

other way around, northerners are all jealous

I can see you don't live here. You're an idiot. My city is called Athens of the South and we have over 100 people moving here daily.

Stupid Jew

THER SOUTH WIL REERSE ERGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

Lol, the south is 100x better than the north if you give a shit about personal freedoms.

t. southern retard

Attached: 1528346540127.gif (308x224, 1.7M)

Admit , you're another pussy liberal with no balls. I'd cave your face in.

>Destroy the country
You faggot, they went trying to destroy their country. Or the USA, really.

This. Lincoln was the most anti constitutional president

Southerners have a higher HDI than Mexico.

I agree with you on fuck the South though. They brought over the niggers and miscegenated with them. American niggers have 20% white DNA because of the sins of Thomas Jefferson and the other rich Southerners.

Kys snownigger kike, the south will win this next go around.

You retards shouldnt have freed them.

The USA is still so butthurt at the Confederacy that they still continue the meme that the people are stupid.

that must be it

>I'm a little confused. What are Southerners supposed to be proud off exactly?
About 300000 dead yankees and 1 dead tyrant

this guy knows what's up.
before the war started the north offered to create a constitutional amendment protecting slavery if the south would keep paying the tariffs. they fired on fort sumpter because that's where the yankees collected the cotton and tobacco tariffs.

>kill millions of your white brethren so your descendants can get blacked
So glad the niggers moved up north and ruined all of your cities

Not only are the people stupid, but their flag is racist and evil. EVERYONE HATE THE CONFEDERACY!

>act like a bunch of niggers
>defending yourself foreign aggression makes you a nigger

I guess you're niggers for throwing out the Yankees in 1812 then.

>make the first act of aggression at Fort Sumter
>after the garrison was given six months to leave and were instead reinforced

>get absolutely destroyed
>by nearly beating the Union

Leafniggers are unqualified to discuss the Civil War.

Also Anne Frank would be pregnant if we had won, so fuck off.

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 574K)

>kill millions of your white brethren
I'm a fucking leaf and even I know there weren't a million causalities in the war.

Did you skip history class?

>Also, the Confederacy nearly won

What is this meme?

Is this honestly what they teach you retards?

Attached: laughing bitches.jpg (909x960, 83K)

>duh Yankees made us dew it, dey's opressin us an shiet, man

>We could stand to lose all Southerners
Fixed.

Bingo

If only we had been around in 1939 to teach the Hitler & Co. a lesson.

Attached: Anne Frank joins the Confederate Army.png (654x1337, 782K)

You have no idea what the war was about leaf.
If you want a good idea here's a recorded interview of someone who actually fought in it. Stop believing bullshit like hundreds of thousands of Americans gave their lives so 1% could have lazy nigger slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=LL0jeC9K9qA

stfu leaf

Attached: 1528661477577.jpg (1125x1726, 704K)

Probably because of all the boy-fucking and niggers, user.
>WE WUZ GREEKS

>We could stand to lose Northerners AND Leafniggers when everything above Mason Dixon gets nuked

ftfy

Attached: Robert e lee pwns nuking the north.jpg (960x540, 115K)

Attached: 1527723280277.png (574x499, 258K)

sauxce on amendment

sick burn

Attached: deliriousbiznasty.gif (90x104, 3K)

>dragon ballposting

Attached: opinion discarded.jpg (680x680, 117K)

based

Attached: 1523503098403.jpg (500x299, 20K)

Corwin Amendment

Unless I'm mistaken, didn't the South almost win despite being outnumbered 3 to 1 and having an economy that was only 1/9th the size of the North?

Attached: 32869053_1913916448641086_7864787311769157632_n.jpg (838x960, 74K)

facts INFURIATE the dixie hick

>He had to put down such people because they didn't like that he was taxing whisky

Really makes me think

Attached: 26231181_1795221100544771_6441298406186158237_n.png (678x960, 477K)

I'm a Northerner but it's quite clear that the most valiant and brave soldiers in that war were the Confederates. My great great great grandfather fought for the Union as a captain at the Battle of Pea Ridge in Northwest Arkansas but personally I think there's no more interesting group of commanders than on the Southern side. My perosnal favorite is General Mosby

Attached: 1479688440937.jpg (720x540, 29K)

A good leafnigger. A rare flower.

>didn't the South almost win
OH NO NO NONONONONONO *inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

>Northern lies are "facts" now

Attached: pickett_gb.png (207x239, 88K)

not even close

Anti-southern memes aside, this is true.

Attached: 1d923f40dc43e5b57321e8385baa9d8b64ad2a3d.jpg (600x451, 138K)

Truly, the greatest actor of his time.

To compare Northerners to niggers is a brazen insult to niggers.

A nigger can't help being a retard, he just is.

Attached: The Eternal Federal .png (658x688, 214K)

They got about as close as they possibly could. No one in the North thought the war would last longer than a few months yet in the Spring of 1863 the Confederates were winning battles left and right

The problem is that the North fought the war with one hand tied behind their back. They were never really in danger of losing because there were so many young men who never fought in the North whereas every single military-aged man, and even men older or younger than traditional military age fought for the South.

I always think back to an anecdote I heard a long time ago; the University of Mississippi's entire male student body went to war and their unit suffered a 90% casualty rate. Meanwhile in the North the Harvard-Yale Regatta was conducted each year of the war and not a single competitor from either team served for the Union.

Even if Lee wins at Gettysburg the North would have had more than enough reserve troops to stop them from threatening Washington

THE SERTH WIR RERSE ERGERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn

> to protect the interests of the 1% economic elite

Fuck off bernie
Sage

Attached: black-lives-matter-bernie.png (594x323, 235K)

>What is this meme?
>Is this honestly what they teach you retards?
>being the first the only enemy apart from Great Britain to nearly bring the United States to its knees is somehow not a noteworthy accomplishment.

Excluding that, we did with a fraction of the manpower and resources.

Attached: Charge+of+the+Tarheels!.jpg (1000x665, 816K)

>kekistani flag

SHADILAY BROTHER

Attached: average kekistani.png (926x678, 858K)

It was to protect states' rights (to practice slavery) though, which was in fact in the interests of the Southern aristocracy. The tariff shit is total nonsense, and there is nothing wrong with tariffs in the first place. Free Trade is a bunch of British drivel. The greatest error ever made by the United States was not banning slavery from the conutry's inception. All it did was slow down industrialization in the South.

He violated the constitution multiple times. Arrested newspapers and prevented a free and public debate about slavery- a practice that is in every holy book and had been going on for all of human history before "muh morality"

Canadian nigger faggot jew slide thread detected.

>University of Mississippi's entire male student body went to war and their unit suffered a 90% casualty rate.

You're talking about the University Greys

>The problem is that the North fought the war with one hand tied behind their back. They were never really in danger of losing because there were so many young men who never fought in the North whereas every single military-aged man, and even men older or younger than traditional military age fought for the South.

Explain Vietnam then.

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

>arrested newspaper owners
Good.
>unironic defense of slavery
You don't seem to get how this is a threat to state security.

>trying to destroy the country
>all they wanted was to be left alone and have their own country

The yankee cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>You're talking about the University Greys
Yes I know, but most people aren't aware of the Greys so I explained who they were
>Explain Vietnam
Northern Vietnam had more fighting men than the South did, many more. By the time of the Battle of Cold Harbor the South had quite literally run out of men to fight. There were 14 year old kids dying in the trenches next to 60 year old men.

>destroying the First Amendment is good

Attached: americans giving nazi salute.jpg (960x960, 117K)

I'm antiliberal so I don't support free speech. It turns out that this is an easy way to keep your intelligentsia from becoming a left-wing fifth-column.

I'm convinced you're either a faggy Californian or some glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger trying to make the South look even worse than it is

I made that first reply, and I'm shocked a lot in here are supporting tyranny. Sure, slavery was fucked, but look at the South. Leaders like General Lee supported abolition. The Confederate armed forces offered for Black soldiers to be freed with their families. Most of those fighting didnt give a damn about slavery, nor were all of them racist, as example, my 3rd great grandfather, who in his personal letters said he had no racist bone in his body. Lincoln was hated in the North until 1863, when he made the war a "moral" one with the emancipation proclamation. He was a ttyrant, plain and simple. The only thing Booth did wrong was making the most hated man in America into a martyr.

listverse.com/2013/12/05/10-reasons-lincoln-was-secretly-a-terrible-president/

Attached: yankee.jpg (579x430, 44K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Hey cletus we need support which countries will have our back?
>...goddamn globalists why won't you support our racist agenda!

>North Vietnamese population in 1960, 15 million
>US population in 1960, 180 million,

>Confederate population in 1860, 9 million (including 3 million slaves)
>US population in 1860, 23 million (excluding the South)

If we're talking strictly in terms of population disparity, North Vietnam could field only a fraction of the army the United States could and still managed to win.

>There were 14 year old kids dying in the trenches next to 60 year old men.

Same was true with the Viet Cong, who bore the brunt of the fighting until Tet '68.

Attached: this kills the burger.jpg (845x639, 208K)

Anyway I look at it now
The doors are closed and
Cannot be opened
Bury your anger and bury
Your dead
Or you'll be left with nothing
And no one
Or you'll be left with nothing
And no one
There's no point in screaming
'Cos you won't be heard
Now that tables have turned

Attached: me irl.png (900x900, 409K)

> I don't support free speech

It's ironic because you are in a country that promotes free speech as it's #1 value and posting on a board that allows you to say whatever you want. In fact, the only reason you can post your asinine garbage is because of free speech.

>Neo-Confederates
>not drowning in Russian and Chinese funding and weapons

Can you even begin to comprehend just how much of the world hates America's guts and would love to watch it destroy itself?

Attached: burn-flag.png (650x326, 530K)

I warned you then and I'm
Warning you now
If you mess with me you're
Playing with fire
Winds of change that are
Fanning the flames
Will carry you to your
Funeral pyre
It's pulling you down
It's your final descent
It's too late to repent

Attached: Yankee tears.png (600x600, 197K)

You don't, though. The government simply doesn't care enough about me calling people niggers on an anonymous imageboard to do anything. However, if I was to do this under my real name, you can bet that I would suffer severe consequences for my speech, like being kicked out of graduate school, blacklisted from employment, public shaming, and so on.

They might take a piece for themselves or they might support the north. No one would support the south. Even the south doesn't support the south. Realistically states like Alabama and Georgia would get fucked to death from the inside before they could even think about fighting anyone else.

>opposing tyranny makes you a leftist or a false-flagging neocon faggot

Attached: immense disappointment.png (575x175, 135K)

You're arguing with a teenage edgelord don't expect much.

Freedom of Speech and Press should be reserved only for independent citizens. Press mega-corporations allied themselves with corrupt government officials in order to subvert our country. Mass media outlets are unnecessary and dangerous in a modern world where anyone who can access them can record and become a reporter themselves.

>They might take a piece for themselves

Canada or Mexico maybe but no one else is gonna send ground troops to occupy territory in North America. They'll just a boatload of weapons to pour fuel on the fire.

>they might support the north

Why the fuck would America's enemies support America rather than helping destroy it?

>No one would support the south.

Except every aforementioned (and unmentioned) countries that hate America and wants to see it burnt to cinders.

Attached: A Mujahideen fighter aims an FIM-92 Stinger missile at passing aircraft, Afghanistan, 1988.jpg (1300x867, 116K)

get's the noggin' joggin'

It's simpy a difference in objectives though. The US could have won in Vietnam if the people in the US wanted them to. But we were a war-weary country after only a few years and people weren't willing to see their fellow countrymen die so some gook country would be free of Communism, almost no one really gave a shit whether Vietnam went commie or not when it came down to it

Whereas the North wanted to win the war, even in the summer of 1864 when McClellan was running for President on a "stop the war" campaign, the majority of Northerners wanted unconditional surrender and were willing to send as many oyung men to go die for it as need be.

>The powers behind the curtain manage to trick everyone into "being proud for standing up for what they believe in"

Attached: 1523084551638.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Northern voters were demanding unconditional surrender because they felt emboldened by the Confederate reversals of 1863 (the loss of Vicksburg and Gettysburg being the most serious). Not two years earlier Lincoln was hesitant to issue the Emancipation Proclamation because he feared a public uproar (1862 was one disaster after another for the Union until Lee's decision to invade Maryland).

He sent reinforcements to sumter....after the southern gentlemen politely demanded the abandonment of their rightful property.

When they got word of the 18 thousand troops making their way to the fort -an act of war... the confederacy had no choice but to take the fort.

>Southern education

Keep talking shit leaf, I got all night and all the facts.

When all is done we will make yours...ours, as it should be.

If the Confederates had won at Gettysburg there is a good chance they could have sued for peace but we'll obviously never know.

This

>tfw no kkk qt wife
>tfw no N.S.M qt gf
>tfw no red pill trad gf

Attached: 101683015.jpg (1024x682, 363K)

The great General Lee, beat back the US Army all the way to the borders of Washington DC itself. Then being the southern gentleman that he was, recognizing the nature of the situation and more to the point -NOT WANTING WAR WITH THE US! Ordered the withdraw of his forces. If only he had known the depths of the kike control of the nation at the time, he would have routed the lot of them.

That mistake wont be made twice -I assure you.

>le meme
You have to go back.

Attached: IMG_0289.jpg (396x382, 55K)

>Then being the southern gentleman that he was, recognizing the nature of the situation and more to the point -NOT WANTING WAR WITH THE US! Ordered the withdraw of his forces.

He ordered a withdraw after the ANV suffered horrific loss of life at Antietam and Gettysburg

Attached: james longstreet confederate artillery antietam.jpg (1400x697, 227K)

t.Yankee Doodle Faggots.
You bitches, will shit yalls britches, down here.

Attached: pepe kkk.png (500x501, 55K)