Red pill in human form

Thoughts on this legend?

Attached: gg-crazy.jpg (714x497, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9ECpHKtsFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His father insisted on naming him "Jesus." A cautionary tale about fundamental Christianity.

Dictionary definition of degeneracy

hellbound on a course path living in the alley with the rest of the trash.

GEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

GG rocks! I wish I could punch his fucking face again.

Oh, but his skit of rolling into glass he copied from James Newell Osterberg. He is a hack.

Attached: 2017_IggyPop_Getty_300117.jpg (630x400, 63K)

micropenis and literal transvestite

If you're going to do something, no sense in half-assing it.

Was a tryhard faggot

Imagine being this fucking retarded.

>local man with drug addictions and multiple neurosis, absolute psycho
>"hugghhhh muh daddy was gone name me flouride"
>"SEE ANONS!??!?? THIS IS WHY YOU CAN'T TRUST YOUR TAP WATER!!!"

that's how retarded you are.

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

BITE IT YOU SCUM!

Attached: FB_IMG_1528655534473.jpg (636x960, 42K)

You got cancer so go fuckin' die
If you got AIDS spread it around and take some lives

Made some good songs, recorded them all on a potato. I feel pretty cringy when I listen to his music now
>otherwise
was a tryhard faggot

Attached: HOLY_FUCKING_CRINGE.png (1000x750, 902K)

did you see my thread with this image yesterday?

Merle, is that you?

Blackpilled*

my tits have big apple sized nipples for this man

this

It's like he was ancap but constantly violated the NAP. Is there a name for that?

Small dicked / small brain psychopath degenerate completely devoid of both talent and worth.

nothing redpill about him. he just hated himself and did crazy shit. saw his brother play with the murder junkies about a year ago and at the end of the set one of them shoved his drumsticks up his ass

Dudes who admire that guy got fucked by their sister with a strapon.

Attached: DWORKINCUNT.jpg (636x877, 191K)

these posts are the cringeist thing on this website

DIE WHEN YOU DIE WHEN YOU DIE YOU'RE GONNA DIE

Clown whos music is funny for a while until it gets boring and you realize he was the ultimate manchild

Yeah did that guy shit on people too?

when I see a kid with a GG allin shirt it's almost invariably an affluent white kid, and I want to throw them on the ground and hear them wail. I am approximately the age and weight of the man who floored that recent kid in the yellow shirt.
I want to do that to every ggalin fan and hear their wails.

Better at looking like a musci9than making music

the KKK took the niggers out to die
when the blackie's burning, I hope he's gonna die

Ye he a based goofy nigga.

More like /b/ in human form.

Best friends with A Wyatt mann and Charles Manson

proving that Jow Forums is a satanic CIA nigger psyop

Being a retard?

nice Shreck meme, Church of Satan member ( Nikolas Schreck to be exact).

Who?

>who floored that recent kid in the yellow shirt.

?

Jow Forums and especially the neo-nazi SEIGE segment of it (bigger presence on 8ch, but here too) is a massive CIA connected psyop run by boomer satanists (the actual ones who worked under LaVey). A Wyatt Mann, creator of the beloved merchant meme, personally hung out with GG , Charles Manson and even married one of Manson's groupies. Younger disciples of derivative cults include Atomwaffen and Tempel Ov Blood (that Krishna "aryan lads" spammer is part of that)

Wyatt's real name is Nick Bougas and he corroborated a bunch of what I'm saying personally in an interview on 8ch.

Jow Forums is full of these scum, promoting literal satanism (Process Church/manson stuff is right in line with Sabbatean-Frankism with the idea that they have to do heinous degenerate stuff to accelerate the end days).

Attached: 1524019718118.png (1336x590, 180K)

Only the good die young

Attached: 1412306504089.gif (500x375, 832K)

I fucking hate everything about GG Allen and the faggots who worship him. This shit is degeneracy. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he turned out to be a jew.

Man who created a violent lunatic alter ego to protect the vulnerable abused child beneath.
God bless GG.
youtube.com/watch?v=r9ECpHKtsFg

SUCK MY ASS IT SMELLS!

Thats because Satan is the prince of the air. If you care about and want to change this world, he is the one that controls it all. Otherwise you can be a cuck and die and hope for a better afterlife.

He was actually really cool to his fans outside of shows when he wasn't acting as his alter ego. His brother posts on Jow Forums, and there was an entire thread of people asking him questions. They're good folks.

His cover of Carmelita is surprisingly not bad