Trump autism confirmed

Holy. Fuck.
politico.com/story/2018/06/10/trump-papers-filing-system-635164

Attached: Clipboard.png (640x600, 263K)

>Under the Presidential Records Act, the White House must preserve all memos, letters, emails and papers that the president touches, sending them to the National Archives for safekeeping as historical records.

>But White House aides realized early on that they were unable to stop Trump from ripping up paper after he was done with it and throwing it in the trash or on the floor, according to people familiar with the practice. Instead, they chose to clean it up for him, in order to make sure that the president wasn’t violating the law.

>Staffers had the fragments of paper collected from the Oval Office as well as the private residence and send it over to records management across the street from the White House for Larkey and his colleagues to reassemble.

>“We got Scotch tape, the clear kind,” Lartey recalled in an interview. “You found pieces and taped them back together and then you gave it back to the supervisor.” The restored papers would then be sent to the National Archives to be properly filed away.

bump

>2018
>Hard copies
Lol, no.

Trump just needs to write "NIGGERS" on 6,000,000 sheets of paper that the National Archives will be forced to preserve.

>according to people familiar with the practice
((journalism))

This.

What a dumb fucking law.

Trump should start burning his docs so that they have to collect little piles of ashes into plastic baggies.

Attached: 1528626264263.jpg (1200x1200, 273K)

>according to people with familiar practises

Attached: gorilla_channel_dsz4mjhxkaavkja.jpg (640x430, 73K)

Trump from all I've read about him seems to have a moderate form of OCD. Yet, liberals out his behaviors as some sort of lunacy.

(((Pullen)))

Attached: 1528579669191.jpg (614x601, 61K)

Yeah this “””story””” reminds me of the gorilla channel thing that turned out to be obvious bullshit but got the desperate lefties all excited for something to shit on Trump for.

>George W. Bush has a private email address which sparked an ethics committee complaint. Obama even forces an investigation.
>Hillary? "Just drop it lol she broke the law but no big deal."
>Trump? IMPEACH!
Seems like a pretty strong double standard going on here.

That's how the Kremlin deals with our sigint spying. Most of their internal communications are hard copy only, even for mundane shit.

I bet this fucking happened once, they told Trump about the law and it never happened again

>there will never be a gorilla channel
it's all so tiring

Attached: baste.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>>there will never be a gorilla channel

BET

Stop shilling your shitty articles here faggot

> She was born to parents – Barbara S. Karni (mother) and Edi Karni (father).
> Edi is an economics professor at Johns Hopkins University and originally is from Israel. Her mother Barbara worked as a freelance editor.

kek

Download Pluto on your tv

lol law and order crew strikes again.

Attached: XGPiMqZ.png (625x370, 157K)

where is that from?

Never heard of worldstar?

Why should Trump care at all, those of us with shit to do on paper don't have time to file every scrap of shit lying around when the clock is ticking and the bigger picture is at hand. This is how you know Trump gets shit done.

Trump is a moron.

Attached: 1525905451355.png (378x446, 52K)

I'm with the other guy. I wanna see actual gorillas

>according to people familiar with the practice.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVERY FUCKING TIME
no, but seriously, stopped reading there

You, you know, he could just set it aside and move on to the next thing and still get shit down.

Pretty funny actually. I have no doubt that Trump is just an old bloke set in his ways, with a decent amount of OCD for good measure, who just does not give a shit. Hell, I bet when they told him to stop he grabbed the nearest piece of paper and tore it up in front of them.

I very much enjoyed how they didn't talk about the actual QUANTITY of papers they received in that manner. Makes me think...

Also interested in if they broke the law by revealing certain details, for example about that Schumer letter. And may I just say I certainly can't help but wonder if they weren't fired because of leaks. Even if it wasn't them, or they weren't under suspicion, its simply safer to replace them with people you know. Shitty way to lose your job though, I feel for them in that regard.

IMPEACH

Attached: Zoe-Quinn-Wikipedia-Commons.jpg (750x420, 49K)

Yeah... until you need to find the paper you had your numbers on but where did it go? Oops, looks like you'll have to waste 10 minutes going through the pile of saved shit to try and find it.

Those of us with shit to do don't have time for that and don't care about conserving paper, just jot what you need down and when you're finished with it tear it and throw it away so you know 100% it's not needed.

>politico

Attached: 1528519872165.jpg (448x497, 30K)

bump

Whats the proofs?

Non fucking story....

Anyone who holds a leadership position at work does this. Work in an office environment and are an executive?

> read shit, pass it on to someone or toss it. Through it on the floor? Yup, that's called trash and your secretary or janitorial will clean it up.

Dumb article

>according to people familiar with the practice.

Good goym, store your important data on your computer and in the cloud

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

>unable to stop Trump

This phrase will go down as a iniversal summary of the Trump presidency.

Attached: 1524964029350m.jpg (1024x678, 98K)

I know this is a pasta and you probably support Trump as trulymadlydeeply as the rest of us, but put in some more effort faggot.

Attached: 1528570979583.png (542x775, 769K)

Attached: tremendous_get.png (815x851, 987K)

I like to imagine Trump knows about the law but he keeps doing it just to fuck with his staffers.

Kek. Well played.

Attached: 1F22EB94-3795-4C1C-8C04-9B08189CFA93.png (800x450, 467K)

Sometimes I want to risk a ban just to shitpost horrid things just to enunciate how much retardation I'm currently witnessing.

Attached: What Did I Just Read.jpg (600x1189, 65K)

Probably why he does it.

Trump is a job creator

the pasta was undercooked. :(

TWO SCOOPS

Attached: 2.jpg (600x582, 36K)

The gorilla channel made me laugh harder than any other time in my life

In addition to his handwriting, now any fraudulent memos attributed to him will have to be compared against his rip and tearing

I think he's more retarded than autistic