The most common way that a European hive will become Africanized is through cross-breeding during a new queen's mating...

>The most common way that a European hive will become Africanized is through cross-breeding during a new queen's mating flight. Studies have consistently shown that AFRICANIZED DRONES ARE MORE NUMEROUS, STRONGER AND FASTER THAN THEIR EUROPEANS COUSINS and are therefore able to out-compete them during these mating flights. The results of mating between Africanized drones and European queens is almost always Africanized offspring.[43]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africanized_bee#Impact_on_human_population

How can whitebees even compete?

Attached: Africanized Left European Right.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_dark_bee
youtu.be/QnR3bNBna3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hives of them are used as security for certain restricted areas.

Attached: mogwai.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Strange how they speak openly about this when it comes to bees but when it comes to humans its not real and bigoted don't you find it strange Jow Forums?

WE WUZ DRONEZ N BZZZZZZZT

Well we have laws against it in Germany. Kinda ironic

>How can whitebees even compete?
By heavily encouraging the production of European drones, apparently.

WTF Germany are you racist or something? African bees are humans too!

I would never serve under a blacked queen. Fucking slut.

Africanized bees can't survive in the cold and can't overwinter because they have no impulse control and consume all their honey instead of storing it for the winter.

European bees win.

Maybe African bee's haven't got their entire habitat destroyed by their equivalent humans.Of course nigger bees are healthier, they don't have concrete anywhere near them.

underrated

No surprise there, african bees have to deal with niggers trying to steal their honey.

This is just like American (and larger western) demographics

European Honey Bees
>Help pollinate and spread crops, improtant to the economy
>Docile, rarely attack humans
>Can only sting once
>Cute and fuzzy
>Population dwindling

Africanized killer bees
>Don't pollinate crops, detriment to the economy, like something else from Africa...
>Violent, actively seek out and attack humans, like something else from Africa...
>Can, and do, sting more than once
>Fuzzy, but not cute. Fuzz is just a trap
>Population rising

HAHAHAHAH IM AN OCTOPUS AND I BEAT YOU ALL, ALL THE BEES DROWN AND I JUST SWIM AWAY LIKE AN OCTOPUS SUCKERS !!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA, YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME, I WIN AGAIN !!!!

Attached: pulpo660x550-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 125K)

Then come the Japanese..

Attached: Japanese-Giant-Hornet-vs-Africanized-Honey-Bee.jpg (889x597, 171K)

Same with different types of dogs and cats.

thats a wasp

You did good, user.... you did good.

>Tends to swarm more frequently and go farther than other types of honey bees.
>Is more likely to migrate as part of a seasonal response to lowered food supply.
>Is more likely to "abscond"—the entire colony leaves the hive and relocates—in response to stress.
>Cannot survive extended periods of forage deprivation, preventing introduction into areas with harsh winters or extremely dry late summers.
Is this a troll?

Attached: 1528283622985.jpg (427x960, 57K)

>Not all Africanized hives display the typical hyper-defensive behavior
HE WUZ A GOOD B HE DINDU NUFFIN

No, it's a hornet

ah, you meant the little one, my bad

When I saw the part about African male bees breeding European queens, i thought it was either a troll or an article written by a nigger.

Thats a wasp, japanese wasps are fucking huge though, bad sting too. Japanese bees are smart, if a wasp infiltrates their nest, they all swarm it before it can send out its "homing signal pheromone" and attract other wasps. They then proceed to shake their bodies really fast to increase the temperature of the wasp, they literally cook it alive.

>Africanized drones
>drones
>No stinger
>No function except muh dik
>Die in droves
>Fuck the queen and bail (die, but whatever)
>Left outside to die in the cold when winter rears its head

Africanized, indeed.

It even has black colouring. Lol

Is Africa the craddle of overly aggressive parasitic life forms?

Correction, hornet. I'm a brainlet

Part of why global colony collapse is occurring is over-Africanized hives across the West. We need more beekeepers to preserve European hives to continue pollination. It's an amazing microcosmic metaphor.

You are talking about African bees not Japanese lol

Gentle reminder that the black bee is not the same as the africanized bee and is, in fact, native to Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_dark_bee

Hilariously so.

Attached: Killerbees_ani.gif (284x182, 55K)

That's good and all but how will this affect honey? Even if there's more honey now than before would it taste like shit? Would Africanized bees pollinating non-african plants be possible?

looks like everything from africa is nigger tier

Attached: Paris.jpg (960x712, 70K)

>they shake their bodies really fast to increase the temperature of the wasp, they literally cook it alive.
Something like bee twirking?

Attached: d50.png (680x915, 684K)

youtu.be/QnR3bNBna3Q

Lol

Attached: 1528593749299.jpg (362x362, 26K)

What a crappy video. I'd rather watch Sargon of Acuck

Simpsons did it
/thread

Attached: 1523777159059.jpg (550x412, 60K)

the bees are the only goddamn things worth fighting for in this world, praise the bees, god bless the BEES

What if she stings somebody, will she die after it?

Beephobic much

You realize they are a lab produced genetic hybrid of african been and european honey bees.

African bees are less aggressive than these things.

It doesn't really.
The bees can only survive in warm climates with year round foliage.