Does anti white male rhetoric come from a desire to be bleached?

>>Be me, 6, 2 Green eyed Chad.
>>Stem major at a thoroughly pozzed university
>>Go see friends dorm buddies
>>Meet OPINIONATED *Click Click Click* Latina who don’t need no man. Starts telling me how Trump is like, literally Hitler. Somehow moves onto how Wypipo have no culture.
>>Mfw dis bitch just whining at me for no reason.
>>Mfw idgaf
>>She starts talking about how I’m not like the (((rest))) and that I actually get it.
>>Mfw I’ve been nodding along hoping she’d shut the fuck up.
>>Says she wants to see me again at some point. She thicc but she also thick (you know what I mean Jow Forums?)
>>Adds me on FB and I check out her intersectional feminist knitting squad. With nothing but posts about the heteronormative white supremacist patriarchy.
>>Mfw literally the entire multiculti squad got white chads themselves.
>>Mfw I get glaring suspicion that “FUCKING WHITE MALES” may be some sort of fetish.
What does Jow Forums think? Should I go in for that brownish/whitish poon? Do the dear women of color desire to be colonized so to speak? Finish what the conquistadors started? Blog post over.

Attached: B7F0DB6C-60AA-4B05-B198-28A74539AAED.png (270x344, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s05jcrJw0as
youtube.com/watch?v=3WQeTpnYN2c
youtube.com/watch?v=E8mB2nsRJ4U
youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4
youtu.be/U8t_C7KBwhU?t=13m22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump pls guys I want a (you)

Duh, all women of color want is to be barebacked and creampied by white men

Why do you think they’re so mad?

Thoroughly engaging reply, you’ve convinced me. Your persuasion skill are impeccable.

Don't trust her. She has already demonized the enemy. When she fucks you over, she will feel no guilt about it. You'll deserve it from her perspective.

?

Attached: images (9).jpg (226x223, 8K)

I don’t think her hatred is very genuine. Mostly virtue signalling and confusion. I haven’t had sex in 3 months user and I get the feeling she’s easy.

>tfw realise women just love complaining and getting fucked
>women will complain about everything

Enjoy your rape accusations. Find a right wing girl, even if she's just a basic Republican. You can mold her into your politics over time.

As they say about the wh*tebois
"He cute"

Is it worth risking your future if she goes #MeToo and you get kicked out of school. If all you want is sex find a hooker.

Yeah there's some sort of sexual frustration element. Hot chicks literally don't care.

Attached: IMG_20180528_153343.jpg (1254x658, 78K)

>get called a dirty slut in the streets
>REEEEEEEEE- PATRIARCHY!!!!
>get called a dirty slut in the sheets
>fuck me daddy fuck me hard I'm your dirty buttslut

>surprised

>>Find right wing girl
They don’t put out as easily though.
Most women are reasonable and rational in my experience. I think you’ve just had bad experiences user.

No shit senpai.
You're not getting a trad girl pump and dump.
You gotta work, you gotta build a relationship before you have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

But user deez brown girls are real qt3.14, I come from Texas so I’d know.

Attached: C307CEB6-CA5A-4B1C-B5E4-167C432D1C02.png (1154x1664, 692K)

No, user is right. White privilege is how the PC refer to our supremacy. It's more palatable. They want to have children that are better than what their men could provide.

Interesting perhaps we could manipulate this to bleach the population user?

No dumbass you'll be making poor mutt kids
Don't make them suffer cause you wanted sum fuk.

And then she retroactively revokes consent, calls you a rapist, has your life ruined while everyone pats her on the back for being such a brave little victim.

But latinas fuck like nothing else user and I don’t like condoms. What do I do?

Clearly you seem intent on fucking up in the most spectacular way possible, realizing that the people here telling you not to were right and then offing yourself at the ripe old age of 35.

Um.
Hmmm... I dunno, not fuck latinas without a condom on just because you want to have some fun.

>tfw can't stop fucking with brown girl from work
They love the BWC

Don't listen to these fuckless basement dwellers. Just fuck the latina dude. Every time you get your dick wet with a non-white, you aren't going to singlehandedly destroy the white race. Sometimes a fuck is just a fuck, the stakes don't need to be as high as Jow Forums makes them.

Ive seen it a thousand times

"Fucking white males" literally means fucking white males

Thanks man, I would without hesitation but the intersectionality and feminism is making me hesitant.
Why are they so two faced about it then.

Stop think with your cock you pathetic memeflaggot.

Lmao seems so

Attached: 9742FDAA-D4D3-44BA-ABCD-80672829240D.jpg (1024x577, 201K)

Did she call out the muslims patriarchy at all?

Getting #metoo'd doesn't sound very nice, but as long as you don't do anything shitty or creepy, you needn't worry. Don't get drunk.
My last gf was a bigtime SJW so if this latina is one of those marxist types, just make sure you eat her pussy plenty beforehand. Worked for me, until it didnt lel.

>Should I go in for that brownish/whitish poon?
Maybe, but certainly not this one.

At best it’s a waste of time because it will never last, at worst you get accused of rape.

As for the fetish thing, it’s probably just like how BLACKED fetish is popular in racist communities. It’s exotic and taboo

OP, Texas is a one-party consent recording law. Fuck her, make her beg for the dick as explicitly loudly as possible. Record it. Make a copy of the recording. If she tries to revoke consent, you have evidence.

You dumbfuck she's setting you up for rape charges.

>>make her beg for dick
Sounds fun user

Attached: 31223469-4301-4659-ACB0-FAEB39B8726F.jpg (1080x631, 59K)

>literally the entire multiculti squad got white chads themselves
That's why she's into you. All her friends have white guys and girls hate it when their 'friends' one up them.

Also, OP. Why are you hanging around with these people? I know it's probably because it's a woman, but you need to stop thinking with your dick m8. Try to avoid associating with trash people Nd instead go find yourself a nice wife.

White people have it very good on the dating ladder, but we're never told of this. You have to find it out on your own, just like you have to find out on your own that you can be an Alpha if you just choose to be one.

Stay innocent, wait for a good virgin church girl.

Attached: 1527865647385.jpg (419x614, 77K)

Shes marxist? Just seize her means of reproduction. She'll understand

Nice one

Attached: 04D20A54-1B9F-44EB-A379-A3DED8FDA130.jpg (640x675, 73K)

No it comes from the Jewish desire to be the only white people left. But like most jew plans they only work for short term gain. The shekikes are choking on nigger dick faster than anybody and the men are cucks enough to let them breed. The high IQ jew meme is getting blacked as we speak.

Attached: 1506090683359.jpg (800x869, 183K)

If the stats are true than that’s the case but I’ve never heard of it being spoken about. If I believe the Jewish media all white Men are unfuckable effeminate cucks.

go for it

Attached: 1526101223433.png (658x683, 678K)

This is a cowboy thread now.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=s05jcrJw0as

Attached: 1521554307554.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I'm white and a bit flabby. I carry myself with respect and because of that i've actually been asked out *by* women. It's about finding a good mindset, finding value in yourself, and confidence and calm through that. Girls notice the goodness in men like they've got a sixth sense for it.

>>Sees pic
>>Sees flag
Checks out

White men still have the highest sexual market value in the world.
Go for it user... It's not like you're starting a family with this chick. Might as well have some fun.

That’s sad user I don’t wanna be someone accessory (unless it’s a dildo)

Your final goal should be to settle down with a traditional white girl and to raise a big family. Don't fall for the sexually degenerate jewish lies.

Thanks, i cant help but admire those digits

I have read this exact comment in at least 5 different threads.

Despite all the wypipo talk, these latina women want to fuck white men. Shit man, their grandmas want them to fuck white men and have white-skinned babies.
They talk shit on the eroticisation of "the other" but they do it to white guys all the same.

I wish the hypocrisy when it comes to race issues would end. If people just said what they meant and called out bullshit things would be infinitely more productive. I’ve never been fetishised before, I thought it would be cool but I’m slightly disgusted desu.

There was this Paki chick that was rambling at me about how horrible white people and especially rural white people are. I could hear the fucking rage in her voice. After dozing off mid conversation I came to when she started calling me daddy and how she loves white cock.
It’s a fetish. These people are deranged.

Inseminate and leave. Colonize the fuck out of her and get out. Relationships are for white women

>>Calling me daddy and asking for white cock
What specifically did she say user. I doubt it was that.

No amount of kike brainwashing changes natures laws. Feminists still want to be dominated by a man, the anti-White hordes still desire to mate with racial/genetic superiors.

But will they want to suck cowboy cock?

youtube.com/watch?v=3WQeTpnYN2c

Attached: stetson1.jpg (800x851, 80K)

White men are this ultimate evil. Enslaving, conquering, raping, pillaging and so on.
Is it any wonder these WOC bitches want the devil dick?

youtube.com/watch?v=E8mB2nsRJ4U

can we see the same pattern but w/ fat acceptance and "fat activists" (lmao) calling average-to-skinny sized women skinny bitches?

they are begging for it

Attached: 1515746824878.png (640x1136, 674K)

This is why we need cowboys back.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4

Attached: 1476287401144.jpg (2000x1333, 512K)

I dont think most people would like calling black people idiots and violent straight up.
But that's a real problem though.

>The high IQ jew meme is getting blacked as we speak.
Alt Right Neo-Jews (more radical neocons) like RedIce Radio and David "Dukowitz" Duke still put high IQ numbers on a piedestal as if it defines everyone's fate in life

>when the IQ tests are reformed every few decades; universities worldwide have been co-opted since the 1968 revolutions at a minimum

(starting in the West; later, we see feminist academics3) popping up in India during the late 1990s)

>this thread re-read
>all the racemixers coming out of the woodwork
the fuck lmao

even if you don't make them pregnant, they're still getting affected by whitey leftover sperm if that broscience about residual DNA or w/e is true

Came here to say harness the power of what's left of your European genes and colonize

It’s just too easy user, I’m sorry. I’ll settle down with a white woman eventually

If the kikes up at jewood want to exploit my fetish for nigger women then they need to go DARKER and make sure to pair them with white males. You see, this is a perfect example showing how the kike doesn't understand the white man.

The desire to colonize for the white man comes from the innate desire to turn what is non-white into white. That's why when the white man comes across civilizations that is non-european in makeup, he ends up turning it into one by altering the environment of the land and its people.

There is a reason why abos, native Americans, and north and south american africans have so much European ancestry in them, if the white man can't make the shitskin adapt to european civilization then he will inject his seed inside their women to make them more european. This is what it means to be a colonizer in the mind of the white man. Its a pursuit to make what is not white, white.

And as you can see,the bantu negress is the most non-white thing on this planet. And due to her very non-white nature, she draws the white man to her as a prime candidate for his desire to colonization. And trust me, the negress craves the white man's seed, moreso than even the white women.

Attached: 1523303003427.jpg (1080x1335, 71K)

>then they need to go DARKER
so you're more into Azealia Banks types rather than Bleach-yoncé?

>as a prime candidate for his desire to colonization
but white colonizers had jewish diaspora economists and slave ship owners along with them? White Man's Burden did not exist in a vacuum

the darker the berry the sweeter the juice

Attached: 1525923496420.jpg (960x1280, 130K)

>chad
>falls over for sjw retard spic
>needs to ask pol for approval

you are a thirsty doormat who couldn't even dare to make fun of her bullshit, enjoy orbiting

>be Chad
>have to hide personality to have a chance with a fat feminazi spic

I don't think you know what Chad means

Women don't actually care for politics, they always follow trends, all their opinions are status quo. They just want to fit in and suck Chad dick.

Physically Chad

This is precisely so. Life is short, the US is already sufficiently mutted, so go ahead and fuck a thicc latina now and again. The ghost of George Lincoln Rockwell doesn't need to know.

I can relate since I prefer "Pure X" of any race rather than mixed race people (exceptions can be made but-) and this skin bleachening trend among many black celebs is like they getting cucked by their CEOs, their equivalent of white people acting wiggers unironically

> tfw no qt chokolate gf to tenderly colonize

Attached: 1527240647152m.jpg (817x1024, 94K)

she'll never pick your cotton ifyounowhaddamean

Oh lad. You haven’t even begun to see the degeneracy

>jews spouting the same rhetoric that kekistani and neonazis both do
were jews the first ethnonationalists in history?

>They talk shit on the eroticisation of "the other" but
if you take the average Humanities courses today all textbooks are filled to the brim with _unironical_ examples of what the #MGTOW crowd refer to as feminists "Shit testing" the white knights

>They don’t put out as easily though.
What's this, don't rightists usually spout "No degeneracy" that everyone is to follow re: Sex? be glad that she's following the party line :^)

I dont have experience with chokolate qts so i dont follow you, friend.

Attached: 1520335919849.jpg (1080x1313, 92K)

Lol you're an idiot. Good luck in court. And at the clinic.

I've had nonwhite women come up to me and ask me out.

Protip: Fuck them in the ass, don't shoot your seed in their cunts. We don't need anymore 56%ers and we certainly don't need Jow Forumsbros paying child support for them.

Oh yeah, I'm aware. I have a degree in History. Latin American history actually, so I'm well acquainted with the intersectional talking points.

>should I give this insane person the excuse to sic the state on me for nothing
If you have to ask, kill yourself

>I don’t think her hatred is very genuine.
Classic white naivete.

It's probably not genuine. Latinx social justice is veeeerrryy much so tied to Chicano identity politics these days. These boys and girls fancy themselves the successors to Cesar Chavez' labor movements. Ultimately, its a social club where virtue signalling earns social capital.

Who else want to be progressive?

Attached: c9pahr4qpkz01.png (1276x1156, 282K)

>Mfw I get glaring suspicion that “FUCKING WHITE MALES” may be some sort of fetish.
They want to provoke us into acting in a way they see as alpha.

>She thicc but she also thick (you know what I mean Jow Forums?)
No I don't. Fat? Thick-headed?

>BLM in the streets
>yes mas'er sir in the sheets

All PoC women want to be bleached user.

What kind of pussy sits there and doesn't call this fat Aztec out on her bullshit and invite her back to her shit hole country?

>blacked fetish is popular in racist circles

No it's not, those that jews and leftists posting that bullshit as a demoralization tactic.

>Fucking a nonwhite without a condom
>Fucking a loose woman without a condom
>Fucking a SJW feminist in college during #MeToo
Do what you want, nature will punish retards though.

youtu.be/U8t_C7KBwhU?t=13m22s

Attached: 1525314449372.jpg (728x1096, 121K)

this
its more so pic related

Attached: Untitled.jpg (960x809, 208K)