THE UK IS ACTUALLY BLOCKING THE FULL SCALE OF THE TOMMY MOVEMENT

Have you lads heard of a MASSIVE rally recently in Yorkshire? like around june the 6th 7th? If not it might because they're hiding all evidence it happened

Luckily I got this video before it was contained

youtube.com/watch?v=wDg6UsU3SmE
>youtube.com/watch?v=wDg6UsU3SmE
youtube.com/watch?v=wDg6UsU3SmE

As you can see it was the largest rally for tommy before the one in london. Soon after it was contained and people from the UK can't even view it I believe.

YOU ARE BEING CENSORED BRITBONGS DO SOMETHING!

Attached: What the hell.png (1672x920, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/barfi_culture/status/1005852011726802944?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=-LdvkckAIY0
youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=lCQa-VMSGws
onlinevideoconverter.com/success?id=i8f5f5e4i8f5d3b1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This content is not available on this country domain.

Attached: 1527358119295.jpg (720x752, 53K)

While the whole media censorship thing is wrong, why rally around an asswipe like Tommy?

Do these people understand that he's was charged with contempt and if these guys keep going the case could be called a mistrial and the rapists we all hate let off...

You guys get it right?

Attached: 7564757.jpg (1076x779, 180K)

Revolt now comrades!

Attached: 1528318414127.jpg (957x621, 90K)

noice glow

Attached: 1528494291881.png (657x527, 168K)

Attached: 1517404194435.jpg (4402x5727, 3.99M)

>guy stands infront of court house
>invalidates all evidence given to jurors of the course of a year
>rapist get off free

It's the fucking courts you dipshit

twitter.com/barfi_culture/status/1005852011726802944?s=19

Centuries of jurisprudence here c'mon huh

TOMMY ROBINSON IS A CIVIC-NAT KEK
HE IS NOT /OURGUY/
STOP SUCKING HIM OFF
HIM, AND ALL HIS FOLLOWERS ARE THE DRUNK, STUPID CUNTS WHO HAVE ALLOWED THE SITUATION TO GET SO BAD IN THE UK IN THE FIRST PLACE
IF THESE FAT BASTARDS HAD STOPPED WATCHING THE FOOTBALL AND DONE SOMETHING 20 YEARS AGO WE WOULDNT BE HERE RIGHT NOW
FUCK TOMMY
AND FUCK THE BOOMER NATIONALIST SCUM WHO CHANT HIS NAME

Attached: 0A6.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Oh yeah my buddy in the UK said there were huge riots and a bunch of cops got their wimpy asses beat.

>KEK
fFUCK OFF MODS
TOMMY IS C U C K ED ON RACE
HE ONLY CARES RADICAL ISLAM, THE TERRORISM & RAPES

Bump-a-rooni-dooni

Mirrors needed banned in uk

Yeah, let's not support a civic nationalist even though his cause is much closer to ours than the opposition. Fuck off Muhammad.

Faggot this is no longer about tommy. This is the only chance we get to have our beloved habbeding. Embrace this crowd or shut the fuck up as the civics are losing control of the crowd we can influence.

BE FUCKING SERIOUS M8
THESE FAT BASTARDS AREN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING APART FROM MAKE US LOOK LIKE IDIOTS

Well they really are going full ham. all other videos are nonexistent.

Attached: yeah really.png (505x374, 150K)

LOOK AT THIS SHIT
>Britain has finally reached the event horizon. Come join us at /sei/ over on Infinitychan to help take the advantage!
you dumb fucks. we are nowhere near the event horizon.
>imagine unironically thinking the fat cunts who have done nothing but watch niggers run around playing football for the past 20 years are going to save the country
fuck off.

Thou doth protest too much, shill.

bump
they are trying to memory hole the biggest civil movement of a generation
>Belfast to Yorkshire
>Manchester to London
they want to SHUT US DOWN

well make your shit resilient, upload to multiple networks, avoid social media, use alternatives, back it up. learn how to archive, download all content in case it's removed.
keep up the good fight

you know you're winning when channel 4 releases a video entitled:
>Here's why tommy robinson supporters are wrong

Attached: imgpreview.jpg (205x345, 13K)

You sound like such a faggot. Bet youre a lefty or a paki.

Get out of it you fag. Shit or get off the pot. We got a crowd that is brewing that won't listen as the "alt-lite" and "intellectual darkweb" faggots plead at them to not go after the authorities. This is our first major shot at the happening. And if it happens now we still have a shot at saving this place

FYI. Firebombing riot police is only way to make them retreat.

>bet youre a lefty or a paki
i bet youre a fucking conservative

Attached: 1528648544866.png (534x629, 100K)

imo this is some sort of a setup to mess with anglos. i found out that e-celeb as all other faggits that have been pushed here has a backstory and his involves not even being english.
and is sponsored as all these other nufag aightrights actors and we know how made those cunts - at least oldfags who were around here back then. now i ask if you eternal cunts are so proud of your democracy and power of vote, and claim to rational and calm - how come you do not wait out what court has to say?

and how come you do not start a process, using your votes to end all immigration til you fix whatever needs to be fixed. and even vote to deport those "asians" back to the mudslime shitholes they originate from? and vote to get your tv licence and spoon buying powers back?

been lurking here since my 3rd eye is woke to some fuckery, but im amazed by stupidity.

>It was the day of the trial
>Judgement was already decided
>He didn't report anything that wasn't already in papers
>As such nothing he said could have been biased or influential without also jailing those journalists
>The movement is no longer about tommy
get fucked shill

And they're constantly being pushed down by the government such as OP. Being censored

Not a thing will happen until the muslim rape gangs rape Leeds united in a game of soccer.

This. boomer nationalist scum don't care about anything other than their precious nigger-ball

>in the US the jury is sequestered during trial
>in the UK the whole country is sequestered

lol so after i rape your doughter all i need to do is to pay some homeless freak to chimp out infront of the court and i get away easily? The fact that numbnuts like you bought this is laughable and eye rolling.

This

There was a guy in New Zealand who was exposing pedo's and celebs who were given name suppression on his blog. Got arrested for it multiple times and said he wouldn't stop.

Then the courts told him if he did it again he would get a big jail sentence and he stopped doing it. Tommy has been warned a lot of times for this behaviour and he kept doing it.

>if someone doesn't agree with literally EVERYTHING in regards to our interests then fuck him
Actually a sperg or just a shill?

Yeah the whole concept is retarded. centuries of common english law have yet to conisder for the last 10 years of social media.

Your not rallying around a man, you are rallying around an idea. Freedom

BURN IT ALL DOWN

Attached: 5464575467475656.jpg (637x358, 34K)

AND NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THEFACT THIS WHOKE THING IS BEING DOWNPLAYED AND SILENCED WHEN EVER POSSIBLE!!!

THE GOVERMENT IS TRYING TO SHUT IT DOWN! SIMPLY YELL LOUDER!

Attached: feels.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

So theyre to far gone and should just bend over and get ass raped?
How is that a good thing

This is literally the same shit that happened in Syria, Libya, etc.

Government goes full censorship to try and stop protests. That's how you know you've got the government scared to fuck.

And they're scared because they know what happened to those middle eastern countries, and they know it could happen to them in the UK.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1466744116769.png (630x349, 354K)

Well granted the UK isn't the middle east and english people go about change peacefully and orderly.

Now that I think about it though they did import millions of people from that region... Most of them being in london...

well i think this is a little different because this ones actually a grass roots movement, not some soros funded arab spring

There are people out there who would be willing to finance a "british spring"

At least post some vids you low energy kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=-LdvkckAIY0
youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw&t=1s

>Asians

We’re going to lynch those rapists anyway. You’re missing the point.

Granted this isn't the civil war thread so...

Ohh yes. Just like how count dankula had 100 press organisations waiting outside his court to barrage him as he entered and left.
Tommy asked if he was allowed to film
Tommy asked where he was allowed to film
They allowed him to film for an hour with no warning.
godamn retard.

not any elites thats for sure hahhahaa

>"Nationalist"

Attached: 444.jpg (250x174, 5K)

WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING BOYS IS THE GOVERMENT IS CENSORING PROTEST. WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF SOMETHING BIG

Attached: Couple made to be.jpg (500x323, 95K)

Your right, we can't view it.
Where is my country going?

To hell but you can change it now, if they are trying to silence this movement, it means they're scared

STRIKE WHILE THEIR KNEES SHIVER!

Attached: landscape-1449079735-alex-jones-lead.png (320x160, 6K)

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Attached: 5EEBE233-6044-407B-98E0-01.jpg (474x266, 11K)

>muslims going to jail for rape

top kek

Goddamnit, I'm an American in Britain and this bullshit has been blocked, I need to get off this prison of an Island, dammnit!

I apologize, the average Australian is a state worshipping good citizen cuck. Pedophilia is rampant here and nobody cares. A former Prime Minister is on a list of suspected pedophiles and we know nothing.

Crazy that youtube "contained" the vid off. There is nothing on there that could justify them doing that

They could get it declared a mistrial on appeal you stupid mong.

someone will have a mirror up shortly

>This content is not available on this country domain.
same here

Most of the press covering is like

>a few hundred Far-Right supporters demanding the release of hate figure Tommy Robinson

How many people are out there actually? Thousands, tens of thousands?

>english people go about change peacefully and orderly
This nigger is funny.

Attached: Wheeze.png (441x302, 58K)

Are you new here? British content is always banned for non-licensed people, they know your IP ain't British and they know what IP watches something, its address, then if you don't have license you will get a call.

>At most 30 people
>MASSIVE rally

Top kek, this is a russian psyop to try and provoke civic discord in the UK.

Reminder this was in Yorkshire and before june 9th, so it was big before june 9th

Well I was making a joke saying england has imported millions of people who do spark civil wars.

Bro, they aren't just in London, they have colonies everywhere

>be brit bong
>can't watch video
>can't see the crowd
>assume it's 30
>"HAHA OP RETARD ONLY 30 PPL"

user you have simply amazied me, I do believe you're paied to shill ya? This is what they pay people to do now?

gay

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 12.26.12.png (873x644, 58K)

>Imported people
Dude, if you've seen the protests, you would know it is all white people. In fact, it is all white males. It's probably the only shot white people have to get uncucked. Go and take that shot.

Attached: They fucking shot them.jpg (600x383, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lCQa-VMSGws

Here's a video you can actually watch of the live stream of the event. There's about 30 people there. Hardly a HUGE and MASSIVE movement.

Put the video up on bitchute and we'll spam it everywhere

they binned it

I watched the other videos. See youtube.com/watch?v=lCQa-VMSGws

Also, I kind of live and work in Manchester. I know what's going on in my own town.

Yo, can you anons scan the internet and figure out when the future rallies are, I want to go to one in my area. Hopefully theres at least one uncucked part of scotland it can happen in. I hear Glasgow has been raped a bit lately maybe they will march

Anyone who is not in support is a shill.

UK has no time left to be picky idealists in whom we support to help turn the tide on brown immigration.

Jesus christ NIP WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WAS BROUGHT INTO THE UK, SYRIANS, NIGERIANS, AND LYBIANS. I WAS MAKING A JOKE

Jesus christ normally nips are best posters on here but fuck me you sure are the most retarded nip I've ever meet, Bet you're actually an American.

What shot, what are you trying to accomplish? You ain't got no laws ready to ban migration. What's the point talking about Christian values? Christians run refugee organizations, refugees always visit churches.

I'd check over at /sei/ on eightchan, we tend to keep good tabs on that shit, But to my knowledge the next rally is july 14th. So we obviously gotta plan something quick before then. for now though you can stickerbomb the shit out of your town. You want subtle reminders that the fight is still a good fight and is gaining speed.

> kind of
Yea, no you don’t mate.

Well said, its about how we are being silenced and what little freedoms we once had are being taken away. As the muslims say, islam will dominate the world.

>YOU ARE BEING CENSORED BRITBONGS

What do you mean?

Attached: asdasd.jpg (878x544, 34K)

Can we just hurry up and kick things off already? I'm fucking sick and tired of waiting.

That's a lot more than 30 mate.

we need just a little more but we're very much on that path user, give it little time. for now though sticker and posterbomb your local area. keep the thought in their minds. Let them know people agree with them and are doing something about it so that they eventually fell comfortable enough to get involved.

Attached: fire.gif (500x200, 974K)

All bongs download and distribute
onlinevideoconverter.com/success?id=i8f5f5e4i8f5d3b1

Spend the time arming up and training mate, get your hands on a tea spoon, butter knife or two if you're able.

>Hey Tommy Tommy, Tom Tom Tom Tommy Robinson!
>Best chant ever.

IT SHOULD BE JUNE 23RD
BECAUSE THERES AN ANTI BREXIT RALLY ON THEN

do it

Attached: 1528717152449.png (720x1225, 188K)

>Christian values
What the hell are you on about?

Why is this video in limited state?

Because it's not only being censored by the state but also youtube is doing it's part too.

>this happened in your country
>But you aren't allowed to see it
I am going to start going to these rallies myself in person. Fuck my job, this is more important.
Fuck this country to the core.

Attached: OrwellWasRight.jpg (740x466, 38K)

Because it's hateful bigotry goy, the native English people standing up for a common cause? That won't do.

They need to killing everyone working for the government, no matter their rank. For glorious revolution!