Interesting scene at the Mediterranean

600 African refugees stuck at the sea, Italy refuses to let them dock at the port of Italia.

Rescue ship named Aquarius has 629 African migrants who want to live in EU.

The new Italian Minister of Inside Jobs, Matteo Salvinius, refuses to let them in.

GERMAN refugee help organization SOS Méditerranée owns the ship Aquarius. German crew had picked up African refugees at Libya and were transporting them to Italy.

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:15.4/centery:36.0/zoom:9

The Aquarius holds adult African male refugees.

Attached: borges.jpg (523x248, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_affair
maritimesales.com/PI12.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiten
youtube.com/watch?v=rOjdBp167q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Kuvakaappaus-2018-06-11-11-37-04.png (600x357, 20K)

>The Aquarius holds adult African male refugees.
And pregnant women. And 11 children.

>Matteo Salvinius
Really? Salvinius?

Sleeping at 12 o'clock. Typical gibs nogs

current path

Attached: JUST.png (798x429, 38K)

Dude check the fucking catalog, there are only 3 or 4 fucking threads on this going right now.

Attached: sos-mediterranee.jpg (659x631, 129K)

Let the Germans take them in

(pic related) could Jow Forums crowd fund one?

Attached: sub.jpg (1600x1067, 347K)

(((humanitarian))) ship

Attached: smells sheckels on shore.jpg (634x903, 79K)

Muuh german.... so everything soros do is hungarys fault too?

This, their ship their niggers

Who paid for the boat?
Why don't they have a legal docking permit?
By accepting the migrants on board, the owner of the boat surely is colluding in illegal migration - isn't this a crime? If there were no guarantees of VISAs etc upon disembarkation, how could the boat owner load the boat in good conscience?
Rule of law exists for a reason. As someone who has struggled with visas a fair amount, this is fucking bullshit.
Also why do they want these people so much? I don't want them in my neighbourhood. Who really wants them?
Nothing makes sense.

Attached: 西欧文明の将来を考えれば.jpg (640x717, 44K)

>Who paid for the boat?
NGOs.
>Why don't they have a legal docking permit?
What they're doing is illegal.
>By accepting the migrants on board, the owner of the boat surely is colluding in illegal migration - isn't this a crime?
Yes
>If there were no guarantees of VISAs etc upon disembarkation, how could the boat owner load the boat in good conscience?
Liberal mind.
>Rule of law exists for a reason. As someone who has struggled with visas a fair amount, this is fucking bullshit.
Yes.
>Also why do they want these people so much? I don't want them in my neighbourhood. Who really wants them?
No one wants them in their neighborhood. Liberals want them elsewhere but in their nation so they can feel good about themselves.

Attached: Lying Kikes.png (480x645, 293K)

Germans can take every single onw of them since they love black dicks so much

>Also why do they want these people so much?
Imagine being a true believing communist having witnessed the fall of every communist state that exists, now take that anger and put it towards wanting to destroy Europe for rejecting your "utopia"

Lmao at 2.86 billion per unit i dont think so

Attached: 1524172885925.jpg (2048x1366, 766K)

reminds me of the tampa affair
eurofags chimped out at australia at the time
maybe they should do the same
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_affair

What if the boat just goes to port lmao

>Rescue ship named Aquarius

Thats actually for real not joking a soros owned boat lol

GUN

THEM

DOWN

Lol the (((UN))) is now begging

Attached: UN.png (522x392, 96K)

Sink that motherfucker, sink it with Ferrari-missiles

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-06-11 kl. 12.33.58.png (516x391, 321K)

Matteus Salvinius and Luigius De Maio are the consuls of the republic

They just want to destroy Europe and the kikes have the money to do that, along with their iron grip on the EU.

Why no mention that Libya refused to let them dock first? I mean they must've, right? It's not like they would pick them up 2 miles off the Libyan coast then travel a few hundred miles to Italy without even trying to return those poor shipwrecked people they just happened across by accident to the nearest land.

Give me a (You) when the mutiny starts

Italy should arrest Them since its illegal imo

While I love dead niggers, this is one of the worst case scenarios because the kikes will just use them as martyrs to further their cause. Best case scenario is the crew is murdered by the niggers.

>The new Italian Minister of Inside Jobs
I'm loving the translation top kek

>Best case scenario is the crew is murdered by the niggers.

Attached: 1519202494507.jpg (600x400, 56K)

That’s nice

Attached: F27219C1-9118-4743-9243-12AA66457B8C.jpg (310x448, 45K)

rip that crew in a couple days when they chimp the fuck out

Let's hope this drags on and all the "weak pregnant women" and "children" start to riot and kill the crew, pls almighty kek make it so

Attached: 1528354050292.png (2000x1800, 806K)

You'll see what a great culture is being imported when they all go insane in a few hours and murder the people that picked them up. That would be so tragic of course...

Some NGO bought it in 2009 retard.

Attached: 1 kopia.jpg (1240x621, 869K)

Yup.

Dump the cunts on some tiny no-name shithole island, give them a form saying "please send me back to my home country", and leave them to either rot there or sign the fucking form.

Attached: poffas-of-europe-the-teachings-of-offshore-detentioni-centns-are-21391022.png (500x466, 60K)

maritimesales.com/PI12.htm
just let Jow Forums fit it with some weapons and we're good to go

Stop with that self hating shit. We have done an amazing job breaking the conditioning with all powerful people of the world against us. We must be proud.

wouldnt that be great? after a few days the 'fugees start attacking and holding people hostage thinking that the gov will cave but all they'll do is prove to the bluepills how barbaric they all are.

WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Attached: DAB38831-9010-4639-AE55-0F4D1BD302ED.jpg (1166x687, 399K)

According to international law when you rescue someone in international waters you are supposed to go to the closest safe port which happens to be in Tunisia.

Attached: IMG_1362.png (706x623, 178K)

Rule of law only applies when feefees are hurt. Otherwise, law is just a suggestion

Fuck 'em.

Attached: 1517993518840-pol.jpg (1085x451, 64K)

Yes, some german NGO, your point?

So where does everyone reckon they will end up, I'm betting that Italy will fold in the end.

What they are doing is literally illegal, new Italian government is just returning the tiny bit of reason to the world.

These assholes don't give a shit about the law or any convention, they are protected by the financial cabal that rules the EU

Italy is my guess too. Sicily.

Unfortunately I agree.

You aren't supposed to be searching for fucking these boat it is meant if you accidentally stumble upon it

its sold already

Why don't we just send the boat to Corsica? I'm sure France would be happy to take them

No the EU doesn't have the balls to kick us around because we are so economically unstable that doing everything remotely damaging will vaporize our economy and destroy the EU itself

kek that's a good argument

sink the fucking ship

Salvini's tweet pushes me away from that. He's put his face on this boat thing, if they were seriously considering folding it would have been played quietly.

Send them to Germany

Attached: Gibs.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

Fair point, it would be embarrassing to fold after publicly speaking out about it. But I still think they will in the end because the EU and MSM will put pressure on them.

You just need few of these. It would be much cheaper and with todays tech you can have it radio controlled.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiten

Allow them to dock, detain and deport nogs. Arrest captain, fine owners of vessel.

CRASHING THIS UNION

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Our only hope is that we can actually get politicians with balls who can stand up to the libshit media, libshit capital, libshit politicians, libshit NGO's or as we know these people Jews

Yeah it's not impossible, but it's certainly not how Italy wants it, and Italy are not as isolated as many would have you think.

We'll see. Change on the wind.

(((german)))
if you ask me we put those crews against a wall

Once they dock they would be near impossible to deport and detain as human rights rules are really strict within the EU.

EU will do shit because of the point makes, the EU will be forced to bail out Italy, because if Italy fails, Spain and Portugal fail and then France and then the EU itself. They are too big to fail.

Attached: 1528398888825.png (752x610, 60K)

Orban and Poland had the balls to not cuck out lets pray that the spaghetti Aryan stays strong

Somewhere else in the EU. As others said I don't think Salvini will fold after he's made such a big deal of this. If he does it will immediately make the public will see him as all talk no action.

The EU will just put pressure, they won't throw sanctions or anything obviously but they can still apply diplomatic pressure.

>SOS Méditerranée
>German
There is no word "Méditerranée" in German. Strange, huh?

Human rights shit is such a fucking joke and it is always a one way street for the benefit of the shitskins.

They’re not getting into Italy. Their people have voted and they said “no more” to this shitskin invasion. Guess they’ll have to just go back to Africa.

What's the matter about this ship?
>Let them dock
>Arrest the crew
>Confiscate the ship
>Send'em back to Africa
It it hard?

>they can still apply diplomatic pressure.
So, if I were Salvini I would then public wipe my ass with this pressure, that's all it's worth

Well the ship could just turn back and save the trouble from Italian officials.

Yeah but pressure has to be backed by a real threat or you can just ignore it, which we can do because the EU literally has no leverage against us.

>Today, even the german ship Sea Watch 3, of a german NGO, is next to Libya's coast awaiting to perform the umpteenth smuggling of immigrants in Italy.
Italy has stopped obeying, this time we are going to say NO.
#letsclosetheharbors

Attached: 1528712660520.png (540x604, 229K)

>Be black dude in labia
>Life not great, but not total shit
>Hillary Clinton kills your pretty decent dictator leader
>Cuntry of labia falls in hands of Muslim sociopaths
>Be sold as slave for $40
>Meet Jews who tell you they will bring you to yurop
>Get on over packed ship
>stuck at sea because yurpeons realize they don't want you
>Just

600 parasites in one boat? This has been going on for decades, Europe is toast.

Wish we could just send some destroyers over there and be done with it.

>diplomatic pressure.

the "diplomatic pressure" of the EU is a joke, it only works on weak cuck politicians that have no support of the population.

Keep an eye on sea-watch 3 too, it's another ship like this one that has been mentioned by the same minister.

why is it expected someone will take them? what was sinking ships end game here?

>And pregnant women. And 11 children.
ok so let them in and drown the rest. happy?

>meme flag
>pregnant women & 11 children

Hi JIDF

To a coward it is

youtube.com/watch?v=rOjdBp167q0

Attached: 8762138.gif (240x220, 802K)

Well that's true the EU isn't really good at applying pressure, but we shall see what becomes of this

Attached: 11ab.jpg (380x394, 21K)

based

Attached: 1465594583373.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>And pregnant women. And 11 children.
One more reason to do what needs to be done.

Look at Japan's or Ireland's or Italys debt to GDP
in the context of pic related

Attached: Born_and_die_a_slave_.png (1181x866, 215K)

The niggers are from western Africa, not Libya. They cross the Sahara to Libya.

Libya is just a transit destination, just like Naples in Italy, or Calais in France.

The end destination is countries like the UK.

Mass deportations when?

*SINK THE FUCKING SHIP WITH THE RATS ON BOARD*

Hopefully soon

>majority of people """"rescued""""
the actual fucking cheek of this cunt

Lybians are Nafris not Niggers