Damn... Sweden is totally ruined :(

Damn... Sweden is totally ruined :(

Attached: samir.png (683x803, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4xcwopO4Q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty sure forcefully overpopulating forests with frogs and spiders isn’t exactly “momma nature”

how the fuck are there mosquitoes in sweden

Try cane toads.

shut the fuck up hippie global warming doesn't real

dont you have mosquitoes? we dont have any that give you swellings anywhere near that bad but we do have some

they hitchhiked on refugees

They seem to do very well in places with big spring thaws that leave standing water everywhere. Alaska, parts of Russia, etc. I don't know what they do over the winter, though.

This. Cane toads fix everything.

>"Sounds like a good idea mate. And boy oh boy do I have a deal for you. If you buy 50,000 cane toads now we'll chuck in a eucalyptus forest free of charge. Mossies hate eucalyptus."
LET SWEDEN BURN

Attached: toads.jpg (620x374, 293K)

>we dont have any that give you swellings
>anywhere near that bad but we do have some

I think it's an individual reaction. I used to swell a lot as a kid. A few times I'd get bitten on the face and my eye would swell shut. Didn't hurt, just itched, so I'd go to school anyway. School would send me back home.

>british education

>ruin the balance of nature
>let nature run its course
The internet was a mistake, I hate all of you

>worries about mosquitos finding a way in and biting their son
>doesn't worry about flood the country with shitskins that'll rape their daughter
Swede logic at it's finest.

how has no one mentioned that the guy is a retarded shitskin

yeah the reaction is genetic, the attraction of mosquitoes to you is also genetic, i thing 56andme even has a test on it so if you want to give your dna to jews you can do that.

>a retarded shitskin
also known as a swede

stop ruining the jok

kek, Australians could sell piss soaked snow to an eskimo

they slowly die over the winter, this is when they do their eggs in water. You get a lot of mosquito larvae during late winter and early spring.

racist

sweden was ruined the day they decided stealing other people's shit was better than producing their own.

Why wouldn't there be? The northernmost areas of Fennoscandia are actually the most unbearable ones during summer because mosquitoes are everywhere.

Believe me, if mosquitoes are especially attracted to you, you don't need a fucking test to know it. Thank God I'm not especially allergic.

based mosquitos

I have around 35 bites on each arm after working my field yesterday. Kill this shitskin and his kids in public, no weak blood is needed in Svitjod.

checked

can conform, cane toads will fix it.

They're the only thing keeping migrants at bay. In some countries, they use nets to keep mosquitos out. In sweden, they use them to pin them down so the warriors can move in and finish them off.

>artificially insert frogs and spiders in a forest
>MoMmA nAtUrE run her course

in Finnland the biomass of mosquitos is twice as much as the biomass of humans.
(Translation: All dead mosquitos togethers in Finnland would weigh more than all dead Finns)
It's warm and the sun doesn't set in summer in Scandinavia

Thats fucking crazy. I live in a desert so I've only been bit by one maybe 5 times in my entire life.

>Samir

>don't live near open stagnant water sources mosquitoes need to breed
>don't encounter mosquitoes
Wow that's crazy. Wonder why?

>A country with abundant woods and water has mosquitos during the summer

During the summer in Alaska mosquitos are terrible FYI

What? Classic Swedish name. You should do all you can to rework the biology of your nation for this average swede with mosquito allergies.

They hide underground. Tons of places stay just above freezing if they don't touch open air.

Come here, take a train to the north, camp in the woods, do not bring any mosquito repellent, enjoy your stay.

Cheeky cunts

>It's warm and the sun doesn't set in summer in Scandinavia
It's not particularly warm, and that is not the reason at all. Fresh water bodies are abundant in Finland plus the melting snow creates even more puddles for the mosquitoes to lay their eggs in. The warm period is so short that all the mosquitoes are present simultaneously.

I wasnt confused by it you dolt, I just never knew norse countries had that issue. You typically think swamps and jungles when thinking mosquitos.

i am actually terrified of spiders

mosquitos are more or less visible, you just need to look and listen. Spiders are silent fuckers. theyll crawl up your asshole and you wont even realize it

>kill the main food source for several other species because you can't install a mosquito net

And fuck the Sweden twitter account, I've never seen other than feminists, sjw and immigrants post on it.

Who cares what an Arab thinks. Opinion discarded.

Yes, tundras are swarmed with them. I still don't get where do they come from after a long winter.

Mosquitoes are not the main source of food for any species.

>he doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=n4xcwopO4Q8

I support mosquitoes genocide unironically

Finland is basically a huge swamp.

Mosquitoes can be pretty bad in northern climates at certain times of the year..i hear they can almost muder a man in Siberia in the spring. They can get bad here in Montana in the mid to late spring

Attached: 38061ACE00000578-3778129-image-a-1_1473262890118.jpg (634x476, 85K)

swede here

pls help

Attached: finland lakes.jpg (852x480, 49K)

the place is in europe with the most of them is there. the biggest hatchery is down south. They do quite well in Finmark too, where they get big as fucking b52 bombers.

I grew up in such an area, when people from oslo or whatever came to visit in the summer they had to leave, they couldn't handle it. I still never get one of those itchy bumps after them because I am still immune

Virgin scandinavian genes can't compete with the chad mosquito.