Why don't we send all immigrants in Europe to Australia?

Why don't we send all immigrants in Europe to Australia?

1. They have lots of space.
2. They need to offset the Chinese ppl taking over
3. They have lots of camels

Attached: 2018-06-11_120732.jpg (1541x1157, 533K)

Wouldn't it be cheaper to kill them?

Fuck off we're full

Europeans yes. Immigrants no.

fpbp

Europeans are Muzzo's now though.

>Fuck off we're f-
woah.......

Attached: 1507952917665.png (1024x852, 570K)

most of Australia is just shit desert land nobody wants to live in but its fucken full in the cities with like 70% of Australia population living in the coastal plains which makes up around 1% of the total land so yes we are full

Attached: Extent-of-the-arid-and-semiarid-regions-comprising-the-Australian-arid-biome-and-the.jpg (626x604, 73K)

Fuck OFF

we can send them to the middle bit, some fertilizer would do wonders during the wet season

Fuck off we're full

australian wildlife will kill them

all those sandniggers come from deserts so they should be fine in the middle of nowhere

I think they would like Norway better. You guys seem to have embraced cultural enrichment, Ahmed.

Attached: ba53d74f073aa87e7e0dede7ffb1934c2aef0b4ee27f176ddfaeca572ece85e3.jpg (468x280, 209K)

We are already getting more immigrants in each year than babies born.

Thats the problem though the government gives the refugees free housing near the coast in the major cities and not in the middle of the deserts hell if we could dump all the refugees in the middle of the desert out of the way I would only care half as much

FULL

Attached: 1445364564235.jpg (187x200, 12K)

SHUT UP.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
TAKE EVERY MUSLIM AND JUST LEAVE THEM TO ROT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OUTBACK WITH NO SUPPLIES
FORCE THEM TO MINE FOR RESOURCES DO NOT LET THEM LEAVE
THEY CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE UNTIL THEY'RE THERE

As long as you pay for the desalinization and nuclear power plants needed to irrigate all that fucking desert

>be me
>walk to shops today
>walk home
>3 leeches under my socks

Australia is not like Europe with plenty of space and room for immigrants. We're already full

I'm sorry, but theres no more room here.

The problem being?

That's basically what we did when we needed Europeans. So many Krauts and Nords were tricked into coming over to mine and lumberjack.
Jokes on us though, some of those Krauts were actually Poles.

>They have lots of space
Send them back to Africa, it's the same thing there
>They need to offset the Chinese people taking over
>They have lots of camels
>

Someone had this idea before, just with criminals.

I see snakes like this near my house in Brisbane every now and again. They're pretty dangerous. You foreigners better not come here. It's not safe.

Attached: Red-bellied black snake.png (920x625, 1.29M)

Pretty good deal, even if it would cost trillions.

i'm swiss learning english and traveling in australia and what i see here is that australia is pretty lost. I'm only in sydney and i know it's kind of the capital of degeneracy but holy shit things are far gone. Chinese culture has literally taken over in some parts of the city, just today i've seen a sign that said "staff wanted - must be able to speak fluent english, kantonese and mandarin". Druggies everywhere, unclean streets and disgusting looking, instable houses (that may be anglo culture though) multiculturalism was pushed by the taxi driver from the airport and it continued in school just as bad. "there are no real australians. We are a nation of immigrants" "Life is easy being a white male" "Don't go to queensland they would actually throw you out of a café if you're not white" ahahah what a load of bullshit, you'd be fired if you said this bullshit in switzerland.

So in conclusion, either nuke sydney or just put all migrants to australia and save europe if we could do that

>Why don't we send all immigrants in Europe to Australia?

I'd rather send all the immigrants to hell.

Attached: 1523078370871.png (1168x500, 1.08M)

Australia sounds pretty awful desu.

>just live in the inhospitable desert
American education.

Attached: 9ebd282a-a6cb-4bac-a0fa-113da26e65c3.jpg (1102x1280, 238K)

The poles don't go around raping people and chopping their heads off.

They might be a little slow, but they are good people.

Mudslimes have no redeeming qualities

Attached: mnna.jpg (200x206, 12K)

a little slow and a little aggressive

DAILY REMINDER THAT AUSTRALIA IS NOT FUCKING FULL!

Attached: AUSTRALIA_IS_NOT_FULL.jpg (1600x1131, 184K)

i wish i could live long enough to see the great australian bite erode so far inland that the deserts become lush forests.

By that graphic neither are you. If you love immigrants so much you take them.

We're crammed in like sardines down here. We can't take any more.

those beer fonts are racist as fuck

Nah, they're full. And measuring "habitable capacity" in this way is hilariously stupid. Maybe they don't want to be packed like sardines?

We should send them all to Nunavut. And force them to stay up there.

fuck you australia numba one ally of the USA.

WE WANT STRUNK AUSSIE

oh fuck you guys the Aussies have gotten into the hivemind, prepare for shitthinking

As a former colony, you should get to 20% like our great mother.
God knows we seem to be

You can go ahead and keep doing that then. I think the immigrants should go to Canada if they don't stay in Norway.

It's shoulder to shoulder all the way from Cairns to Sydney. There's no more room here.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Oh they are rest assured. I thought the goal was 100 million by 2100.
In the last 25 years I went to have never meeting an immigrant to they're everywhere.

fixed

Attached: full.png (1600x1131, 764K)

We do! Just not your boat people because your government decided to burn their bridge in the USA.
No you're not.
I though you left Australia? pic related
A real American would not white knight Australia. You have to go back Bruce!

Attached: AussiesBTFO.png (636x659, 266K)

I agree Australia has plenty of space.

Pretty sure they would kill abos there. Abos > niggers. This is the solution

Attached: 1525486809635.jpg (720x540, 98K)

lel stupid monkey woman

>were
why are so many people illiterate? it's not just australia either.

Spellcheck

they have spellcheck on those roadsigns?

Attached: aussies_are_retarded.jpg (1000x625, 110K)

nothing will change if the jews aren't stopped. be vigilant make white children only

but this is indigenous and iq doesn't mean shit if it's designed for people who grew up in western civilisation.

>modern aussies
>grew up in western civilization
pick one

Attached: giphy.gif (500x700, 1.28M)

Why don't you send them all to China?

Shitton of empty cities that need to be filled up and similar political culture to where they came from.

I think tech has made people lazy and they no longer need to think about it so they don't develop the skillset.