HAPPENMING

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44432056

ITALY'S MATTEO SALVINI SHUTS PORT TO MIGRANT RESCUE SHIP
A rescue ship carrying 629 migrants is stranded in the Mediterranean after Italy's new interior minister refused permission for it to dock.

Matteo Salvini, leader of the right-wing League party, promised during Italy's recent general election to take a tough stance against migration.

He says Malta should accept the Aquarius, but it refused, arguing that it falls under Italy's jurisdiction.

German charity SOS Méditerranée says the ship has been instructed by the Italian Maritime Rescue Co-ordination Centre to stand by in its current position, 35 nautical miles (65km) from Italy and 27 nautical miles from Malta.

Attached: KcVC5cqjTp-jSwCuYdbbFRlGVvVE2WCU4cPIasg-zkQ.jpg (750x445, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vesselfinder.com/?imo=7600574
spectator.co.uk/2017/04/are-we-helping-desperate-migrants-or-just-people-smugglers/
youtube.com/watch?v=7v9QMInYnxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it. Just seize the ship, turn it around, and dump the migrants in africa.

Salvo o popolo d'eroi

NOICE

Our media’s are already mad and call for Italy to save the migrants already. Fucking cucks I swear

Just let it fucking sink.

Attached: (((UN))).png (536x537, 128K)

send them back to africa!
no one wants them in europe

You mean in the ocean

DUCE! DUCE! DUCE!

IT STARTS IN ITALY

Attached: besties-miki-bennie.jpg (800x595, 72K)

Kikes gonna kike user.

Attached: 1404ddc3d2e5bfc12024829ad6346f973bab7f5d72732949e5f8e1e5ddc8554e.jpg (679x550, 54K)

RESTORE THE EMPIRE

Yeah, quite logical, but is the captain receiving orders ?

Attached: cap'.jpg (699x601, 53K)

So what's the problem? Just go back to Tunisia or where the fuck ever they came from. Or are the crew afraid to be lynched by angry migrants if they turn back?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
IT'S THE FIRST TIME IN 10 YEARS!!

>Today, even the german ship Sea Watch 3, of a german NGO, is next to Libya's coast awaiting to perform the umpteenth smuggling of immigrants in Italy. Italy has stopped obeying, this time we are going to say NO. #letsclosetheharbors

Attached: 1528712660520.png (540x604, 229K)

They are niggers, and they payed money for the ferry (400 up to 1500 €)
The fugees will kill the boat crews

no. first of all, arrest, and prosecute those who let them in, and the idiot who set up operation mare nostrum.

So they sit on their hands for years doing absolutely nothing while Italy is invaded and then when Italy finally gets fed up they say they will deal with it later? Fuck the UN.

best case scenario right there

They have to go back. 600 on Aquarius, 800 on Sea-Watch 3, ZERO THAT WILL REACH ITALY.

The boat crews are there by their own free will and know exactly what they are doing. Play stupid games like being a human trafficker dealing in sub-iq. sub-saharan. super-aggressive. nothing to lose africans, win stupid prices.

Can someone link the the vessel finder ship number?

new law that fags shouldnt be upset with, give them water and some basic staple food and turn the ship around and make them dock back in africa

People are quick to forget UN is what allowed the massacre of Srebrenica, Rwanda, aided local warlords in Africa during the Tootsie-Hootsie war etc.etc.
UN is pure 100% evil.

>UN
Hahahahahah, you and what army?

Why are they not in Tunisia right now?

Attached: DfXcfHyVAAA2RCL.jpg (600x479, 21K)

CLOSER TO MALTA!

glad someone is finally calling it what it is: people smuggling.

GODSPEED PASTANIGGERS

FORZA! FORZA!

Andiamo Salvini!!

There's no way they have enough supplies to last all that long for several hundred people on that boat.

Taking them back to Africa in accordance with maritime law is somehow out of the question?

Attached: huh.jpg (750x858, 46K)

Or Libya

FUCK YES SPAGHETTIS!

Attached: 1527565874005.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Who gave them the right to trespass into Italian territory. Has the EU gone insane? This is not how it’s supposed to be. Never was.

Good on Italy for doing what’s right.

Common Joes answer

Attached: 2018-06-11 11_54_36-MSF Sea on Twitter_ _Early morning prayers onboard #Aquarius. All 629 people res (577x165, 15K)

>the fugees will kill the crew

... softly.

>fugees
I think you meant immigrants (immigrati)

Sink it. Find out who the captain of the ship was and kill his family too.

Don't think all of them know what they're doing. Do you remember the story where activists tried to lead refugees through a river in hungary or whereever it was? Multiple people drowned because they organizers where in over their heads. They're idealistic but naive and inexperiencend. They don't know what could happen if their passengers become angry at them.

He better not cuck out. I'll be very disapponted if they allow these niggers on Italian land. Salvini must prove himself

Italy will never be forgiven if those poor migrants die at sea.

I hope the EU Army invades Italy and makes it a safe haven for disadvantaged people of African origin.

Attached: JS71280435.jpg (615x413, 64K)

OH YES CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

Attached: salveene.jpg (2048x1376, 164K)

Dick=diamonds
You Spaghettibros are based. I wish my country weren't such a cucked pos.
Oh sure, they bitch and moan about muh rapefugees bc they don't even come to this shithole in the first place.

A jew wrote this tweet.

"""SERIOUS CHEMICAL BURNS"""

Attached: k6cH2e3[1].png (763x383, 52K)

vesselfinder.com/?imo=7600574

Attached: DOPMEd2UIAAR0Kw.jpg (398x513, 61K)

no they won't, because the crew can most likely swim.

Attached: 1453458739580.jpg (267x323, 19K)

>how much US shekels did the UN receive?

Attached: Un contributors.jpg (594x186, 47K)

>UN
Bigger joke than the League of Nations
t. Dad worked there before I was born

stupidity doesnt protect against broken laws but its a nice excuse to not get hanged later.
Dont give them this easy way out everyone at the latest 2 years ago has seen what its about and there are literally no excuses left anymore.

Based brown man.

>Or are the crew afraid to be lynched by angry migrants if they turn back?
I so fucking hope that this happens.

If the Western secret services had been pro-white, they would have paid some niggers to do it, but I suspect that they are all a bunch of cucks, and that they might even be behind a few, if not all of the nigger ferrying NGO's.

Attached: kill journalists.png (510x446, 406K)

Wtf I love Italy now.

>Save up hundreds of euros to be able to go to europe for gibs and whyte womyn
>Matteo sends you to Libya
>Get taken as a slave by local arab warlord

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Underrated

what actually happens IRL

>migrants pay smugglers to get them on a little boat to get 12 miles out to sea from the coast of Libya or West Africa
>NGO boat just happens to be there to pick them up from their little rubber dinghy
>brings them over to Italy

this is a proven fact as well

spectator.co.uk/2017/04/are-we-helping-desperate-migrants-or-just-people-smugglers/

>if their passengers become angry at them.
>if

they are mins away from an action movie level chimp out when the one nigger with an iq over 90 figures out they are fucked and not going to GIBSLAND

>be literal immigrant with no money, job, house or security
>get pregnant

Aren’t they supposed to be doctors helping them in their own countries? Why are they allowed to be human traffickers? They ought to be sentenced and fined.

15 with serious chemical burns? Wut? Are they throwing acid at eachother or what is the issue?

>Are they throwing acid at eachother

of course they are they are niggers.

A very fitting song!

youtube.com/watch?v=7v9QMInYnxY

absolutely based

Well I thought MSF was a medical organization (doctors without borders). They have no medical on the human trafficking ship?

Attached: fuck_this.gif (230x145, 876K)

I call upon Poseidon to sink this ship and drown all the niggers in it!

Attached: Poseidon.jpg (1024x730, 283K)

>GIBSLAND
It's funny because Italy is not even that, they're getting memed into being turned into tomato picking slaves for 0.50 cents a hour.

We need a nog with JUST hair

>are they throwing acid at each other

Attached: 1526572090681.gif (600x580, 436K)

they probably wont know how to keep the boat running either. theyll probably break it by shitting into the controls or by pissing into the electronics or chewing into the wires.
it really is absolutely insane how fucking retarded these nigger rats are.

>Please save our spies so we don't have to deal with the consequences of our human trafficking scheme

Followed by the strictest penalties on every single individual trying to change Europe's demographics.

top kek @ james bond

i was thinking the same thing.. xD

Why not send them to Germany? Maybe Salvini will agree to send extra fuel to get them around the continent just to get the problem out of his hair.

>WIR SCHAFFEN DAS

Attached: germany.png (1048x720, 293K)

sfax is literally is closer than europe and safe but they don't go there lol

tunis is arguably closer than italy even (but not Malta)

Libya doesn't need any more harm than what's already done. #COLONELWASRIGHT

I hope they rip these traffickers to sheads.

3...2...1...banned.

>tfw today in the streets I heard people talking and everybody was ok with salvini's decision, even the closet leftists who are now ashamed of telling who they voted for.

Hell even the nigger beggars outside my office gave me the impression of being kinda scared since they were not insisting as usual with asking money.

Take into account that I live in Milan, which in the central areas is infested with liberals.

Day of the rope when? I really want to beat some liberal piece of onions shit.

Attached: 1656808F-51B9-46DB-A42F-BE50F258F993.jpg (480x360, 54K)

dis sum bullshit mayne

Attached: download (2).jpg (207x244, 8K)

damn italbros you are based desu

Attached: 188324352345.jpg (388x378, 38K)

Huh, I didn't know MSF were people smugglers.

They usually try to go north.

THEY ARE DROWNING IN A FUCKING SHIP, QUICK LET THEM IN GOY

Attached: joking.gif (250x141, 499K)

Hello fellow Milanese che vive in centro circondato da radical chic. I know your pain

The Northern League guy is the prime minister of Italy now?

it is time

for the day of the trident

Attached: HwhbPK6[1].png (678x276, 344K)

Keep them scared, that's how the Belgians did it.

Attached: 1520169444825.png (995x757, 419K)

FUCK YOU, MIGRANT KEKS

forza Italia

None of them actually want to got to Italy, it's just once they get there (((NGO's))) will bus them into Germany.

As much as I'd love to see the niggers drown, I'd prefer they just get dumped back in Africa. That way they media couldn't use the "poor dead doctors" routine to bring foreign pressure against Italy.

>literally cure terrorists when legitimate countries fight wars
>ignore international law to run their sham
>will employ fucking nurses as doctors

Even better, they should throw them in the coliseum with niggers, liberals and every kind of leftist politician and (((journalist))) and let them fight for their lives. The last survivor will be eaten by fucking tigers.

Everything streamed locally at unified networks and in Eurovision.

interior minister (much better position because that's the office that controls migration)

Minister of Interior. But the prime minister is his puppet.

It's not like they will actually stay in Italy

Scorpion and the Fox parable made real.