Even Fox admits Trade wars are retarded

Guys, is Fox news being a bunch of shills for saying this? isn't this supposed to be like a cult where you just agree with anything Trump does?

Attached: Drumphffff.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Shut the hell up already.
No matter how many fucking spam threads are made it will change no ones mind.

Attached: Shills.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

Have you ever tried looking in a mirror op?

Im talking about how it is so hard to admit that these trade wars are a very bizarre decision from Trump, everything was going so fine.

Attached: fritzthecat.png (322x559, 242K)

Yeah they're not wrong. The tax rate in this country is 30% and that's too high as it is putting taxes on goods would make the rate go higher this is why we need tariffs on the goods instead of kike taxes but shills like you are too stupid to understand that.

user, even Fox business is saying this is bizarre, why is Trump trying to piss off all close allies? now he is hanging with Putin and Kim, WTF?

Seriously just look in a mirror you fuck

Getting ripped off by other noations is more retardeder.

/ thread

Youre welcome faggit

Attached: F36DA28F-87A2-40C9-A198-87B0A9B33778.jpg (600x577, 277K)

Okay so could you explain that to me? Fox and CNN are confusing me, well I would expect CNN to say anything Trump is doing is wrong, but after Fox started doing it I got really confused. Instead of accusing me of being stupid or a shill, just take a moment to make me understand this, thats all Im asking.

>being this new

It's textbook madman theory and negotiation. Always be willing to walk away. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Who said that again? Hmmmm

This isn't rocket science unless you're choking down onions by the metric fucking tonne and shower in blue dye every night.

We need tariffs on goods, not taxes. Obama raised taxes that's why the economy crashed in 2008

Insult after insult, but no explanation. I have the impression you are just assuming this is just another of those "impeach the orange fucker now"...IM FUCKING TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY EVEN FOX IS AFRAID OF THESE TRADE WARS....FOX. WHY?

I just explained it you tard read the first paragraph maybe the miso soup stain on your screen covered over it.

>fox news
>an authority on anything
oh.. ok.

>isn't this supposed to be like a cult where you just agree with anything Trump does?
yes, this is a very pro israel board from what I've seen.

Ive literally never seen someone insult a Jew or the entire race/ethnicity of Jews on this board. Very proud Israel.

Maybe I saw the reply after my comment? seriously, what is the compulsion of being such a dick about everything, dont make me have to be forced to ask about this topic in pleddit...geez.

Attached: gaddafi dissapointed.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

REEEE

9001D CHESS
HILLARY SHILLS GTFO

>isn't this supposed to be like a cult where you just agree with anything Trump does?
Nah, that's Jow Forums.

Because trade wars are bad for the (((business community)))

Retards gonna tard

Attached: Burgers.jpg (459x583, 119K)

>other countries should have tariffs but America cant!
Fuck off you shill FAGGOT!!

Let's hope our "allies" come to their senses or they will get the consequences they deserve. America will be fine either way.

Attached: sharememe4060678872.jpg (236x236, 22K)

>WHY EVEN FOX IS AFRAID OF THESE TRADE WARS....FOX. WHY?

You seem to be under the impression that Fox is a Trump-shill network. Fox is a corporatist-shill network that was nevertrump until Trump actually won the nomination, when they begrudgingly went along with him. During the campaign Trump open fought with the CEO of Fox and one of its bigger anchors.

Trump clearly has a few friends on the roster there, but the network as a whole is as close to 'unbiased news' as America has at the moment.

Attached: unbiased.png (746x542, 41K)

Suck a fart out of my ass what I said had substance unlike the drool on your keyboard that is your reply.

Attached: Burger.jpg (459x583, 148K)

Are you fucking retarded? Fox serves republicans, the politicians, and their contributors. They do not server the conservative voters. Often the interests overlap. This time they do not. They also do not overlap on 2A. Fox is pro civil disarmament, save for 2 people there.

what the fuck are you people (in that group) wasting your time trying to influence this shit for

Fox is a NeoCon propaganda network, it pushed the agenda of the NeoCon.
Trump sometimes falls in that category, when he does they praise him, sometimes he doesn't fall in that category, then they bash him.
Just like all the other networks are liberal propaganda, when Trump's actions fall within the liberal agenda they praise him (like bombing Syria), when it doesn't they attack him (like every other thing he does).
Try to learn a bit more about how the world operates my man.

Reddit has more traffic because it is much broader than Jow Forums, but Jow Forums has more posting traffic than all political subreddits combined. Not to mention Jow Forums is just about the last major online refuge of free speech and debate, while political reddit is a seething, useless feedback loop of hate and autofellatio.

As has been the case with most of the internet for most of the last decade and a half, the majority of all significant or influential content originates here. Hillary felt compelled to publicly attack Pepe, but Trump never needed to defend himself against r/politics.

for now. mods keep shilling posts lately