Holohoax thread

I need sources and arguments to debunk the holocaust

Attached: no hands to rub.jpg (323x318, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KJN40-npDR4
youtu.be/GGXlHw6gicI
www-tc.pbs.org/auschwitz/learning/guides/reading2.3.pdf
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
archive.org/details/VincentReynouardTheRevisionismIn30MinFrenchWithEnglishSubtitles
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2007/08/crazy-world-of-walter-sanning-part-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtu.be/jx9G4zmpKv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1394345135930.jpg (500x678, 64K)

Attached: DJ92MC.jpg (199x253, 11K)

nice digits, rabbai

Attached: 1380593479221.jpg (768x716, 105K)

it happened. deal with it.

I don't know much about this topic but I have seen critics cite the Institute for Historical Review. Please be aware that the nazis who run Lithuania have seen fit to deny your right to question the historicity of this event.

>nazis who run lithuania
I wish
You mean commies, right?

So close, Aviv.

Whatever term you prefer to call tyrants. I'm flexible.

>tyrants
I don't want to turn this into a thread of horseshoeing, since I need sources, but capitalists and communists are the same. Both are two sides of the same materialist consumerist shekel.
If a body needs a head, then a nation needs leadership.

thx
...c-close? ..h-how you my n-name?

Attached: DJ93MC.jpg (225x253, 26K)

Capitalism is saving and investment.
Consumption is the opposite of saving and investment.

jews dont matter enough to care if it happened

i see you're starting to understand how to trigger the Jow Forumstard nice

I need sources and I will get them one way or another. Now go back to genociding palestinians or assyrians, or who ever your next target is.

>Fuck off cunt. You know what I've meant. Now debunk the jew genocide in ww2 that they dubbed "the holocaust".
you're doing it wrong though, you should of called him a retarded goy

Shush I need sources and now they aren't responding

i would post them but then refuting myself would be kinda lame :S
what should i do

There are many jewish memorials and bookstores are filled with books about jews
One guy called out that its wrong to call out people who aided in killing jews is some recent jew ww2 book, because jews did nasty things too during the war and offered a scientific tuition for historians who would dig that up
he got fired shortly from his unrelated job
sadauskas.eu

This video is good
youtu.be/KJN40-npDR4

Also anything with David Cole

Ursula Haverbeck is also a BASED revisionist.
89yo granny got locked away for questioning the holohoax
youtu.be/GGXlHw6gicI

Attached: UrsulaHaverbeck.jpg (428x440, 86K)

yeah but she based her story on obvious lies. she supports the lie about the Red Cross having the totals for all deaths. they don't. they could not have them. (how could they have them - the nazis didn't let them into the camps, the nazis didn't keep records of all deaths, the nazis destroyed many records - the idea that the Red cross has some access to those figures is ridiculous)
The Red Cross International Tracing Service at Bad Arolsen did publish figures for the numebr of persons they ahd traced - but those were not (and could not be) totals of deaths int he camps. they were just the number of persons of german citizenship that had been traced through available records at the request of their relatives.

any reliable historical assessment would tell you that at least three million Polish jews and three million non jewish Poles died. At least 400,000 Hungarian jews were imported to Poland to the camps, adn did not return. at least 1.5 million jews were killed int eh eastern occupied territories from Latvia to the Crimea, as reported to Himmler.
at least 200,000 jews from france and the low countries also died after deportation tot eh east.

that makes over five million.

census data suggests about 5.5 million died in the war.

there really isn't any reason to think that it didn't happen

Attached: european jewish numbers.png (553x752, 173K)

this is breddy good actually, nice design, could make a boss in a game or something, was it you who created it? you could be a character designer

Attached: nitemare.png (171x167, 74K)

Here’s the copypasta

Attached: F7FCC1D5-FF0D-493C-9A34-136FEC4E3B2A.png (1804x2160, 453K)

"six million" Nope probably about 5.5. which is what historians have been saying for seventy years. it rounds to six, but if you are going to do history, stop strawmanning.

"mostly gas chambers disguised as shower rooms" no, actually only about a third were gassed in such places. 2nd Strawman in 30 seconds from the start.

and then stupid questions - why not kill them all on the first day (ah, logistics? also, secrecy, and also they wanted some as slaves? 2 million slave laborers making vital war materials for the nazis - they were a valuable resource.)

really, what is this shit?

here is the anti pasta

please - this is so old and stale and shit tier stuff - why do you post it?

Attached: 1516135928135.jpg (722x2666, 877K)

point 2 is debunked by this photo

Attached: auschwitz 1944.jpg (800x691, 298K)

and this animation made from three photos

although this is actually pretty amazing to have - the number of times Auschwitz was photographed is very small, usually very early int eh morning when there would be little activity.

the claim that there should be lots of photographic evidence relies on the ignorance of the reader - we are used to having satellite photos and constant surveillance, but of course that is just not true for the 1940's

Attached: auschwitz pyre animation.gif (501x279, 281K)

this shows the sondorkommando photo that confirms the pyres from the ground

Attached: Auschwitz pyres.jpg (336x400, 74K)

the holocaust never happened but it will someday

and this one shows people on their way to the gas chambers

Attached: 1093px-Birkenau25August1944.jpg (1093x900, 268K)

I love the claim about "high ranking" german officials diaries. Si this supposed to exclude the many diaries asn memoirs by lower ranking people - like the doctor at Auschwitz?

www-tc.pbs.org/auschwitz/learning/guides/reading2.3.pdf

or the camp commander?

mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

you wish. (both) but why do wish it hadn't happened?

why don't you revel in it and say you approve of it, and wish it had been bigger and better?

I advise anybody to check the work of Vincent Reynouard.

archive.org/details/VincentReynouardTheRevisionismIn30MinFrenchWithEnglishSubtitles

Dude did a year in jail for his work.

>Vincent Reynouard.
he was the one who told the retarded lie about the door on the gas chamber in Crema 1 at auschwitz, isn't he?

the idiot that said it was impossible that the room had been used because the (new) door (put in a new doorway in 1944 when the room was converted to an office) would not have been gas tight?

the one who ignored the obvious fact that the room had been re-purposed, walls knocked down, the original doorway (and gas tight door) removed, and a new doorway put in?

that idiot?

the one who also said it was all lies because millions of people could not have been processed through a room so small (ignoring that only a few thousand were killed there, and the vast majority of the well under a million gassed at Auschwitz were killed in the Little red House, the Little White house (also known as bunker 1 and 2) and the 4 purpose built large gas chambers at the four new crematoria?

that idiot, yes?

so at 1;09 he lies. he says the daily telegraph said they principle means of killing was with gas - while showing the original story in print that clearly does not say that. a stupid lie, that he debunks himself, but a promise of things to come? if he cannot be trusted to read out the story he shows on screen accurately, how can we trust him at all?

Look at how the propaganda differs from the actual accepted facts. People are led to believe that 6 million Jews were gassed at Auschwitz. In fact the accepted number by Jewish historians is 1.5 million.

Did 6 million people die? Possibly, but it's likely few were deliberately killed as purported. More likely that the bulk of the deaths were from starvation from lack of food. Even Germans weren't properly fed at that time why would they feed interned prisoners? Same would've happened to Japs had we been invaded.

he also skips over the bit saying as many again are being systematically starved.

>People are led to believe that 6 million Jews were gassed at Auschwitz.

by whom?

no historian has ever said this.

>More likely that the bulk of the deaths were from starvation from lack of food.

because the reports by the nazis that they shot them and gassed them are not to be believed. they lied to Himmler.

yeah yeah

10 posts by this IDYWy1KTrI
In a thread with 34 posts
LOL
Working hard shlomo
Your counter arguments are so weak they're not even worth debating kek.

Attached: 1512388035765.png (439x290, 44K)

The holocaust lasted 4 years.

6 million Jews killed. There are 1460 days in 4 years, that means EVERY day 4000 Jews had to be killed. According to wikipedia there were 11 death camps.

That means every camp needed to kill and cremate 400 Jews every day, a human body takes 2 hours to cremate with modern technology. You'd need ovens going 24/7 burning nearly 20 jews every hour of every day of every week of every month for four years.

That's not to mention that jews only constituted half the victims so double that number. All whilst fighting a war on three fronts, a period where resources where scarce.

>>because the reports by the nazis that they shot them and gassed them are not to be believed. they lied to Himmler

Why gas them if they were already shot though?

lol what are you guys up to?

>Your counter arguments are so weak they're not even worth debating
>i have no response to the truth so I will pretend I have strong lies

>a human body takes 2 hours to cremate with modern technology

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

also pic related - three tonnes of bodies ans hour. in a portable oven.

that is about a hundred full grown adults in one oven in one hour

your figures are not correct

Attached: hurikan3000.png (430x324, 147K)

>11 death camps.
thinking no one was killed outside these camps.

so no one was killed in any of the thousand other camps, the ghettos, the mass shootings in the Eastern states, the forced marches or on the trains going to the camps.

people died of many causes in many many places. no historian has ever claimed it all happened in a few camps.

Ho, ho, ho.

very drole

Kys

>What did Miura mean by this?

oh, a """Brit""", what a surprise

Attached: the new Britain.jpg (1400x2405, 1.31M)

>by whom
Media, schools, etc.
I'm not saying they didn't do that. I said that the scale of these operations may be smaller than people are led to believe. People give the Holocaust special treatment compared to the Holodomor or the Khmer Rouge because apparently"mechanized slaughter" is arbitrarily worse. But here we have proof the Holocaust was just another genocide for the most part. And we needn't have it stuffed down our throats in media and schools

>You'd need ovens going 24/7 burning nearly 20 jews every hour of every day of every week of every month for four years.
Incinerators were mainly used at Auschwitz. In Aktion Reinhard camps and Kulmhof bodies were burned in open-air pyres; not to mention not all of the six million Jews were gassed in the first place.

>a human body takes 2 hours to cremate with modern technology
With modern technology... and with modern religious taboos that demand cremating only one body at a time, using a coffin and carefully collecting the ashes. The SS didn't have to bother with these.

2:30 in - he ignores the fact that subsequent census data proves the numebrs. And he plays witht he fact that it is true that in 1946 no one had accurate numebrs - they knew it was millions, they didn't know how many millions. I love the idea that somehow it was wrong to convict the mass murderers of murder bcause you were not sure if they killed three million of was it five or six or seven?

wow how awful to not be accused of the right number. they should have got off free.

and speaking of numbers, he then lies again - saying no census was taken until the 1980's adn quotes Walter Sanning's work

Sanning is a terrible source. see
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2007/08/crazy-world-of-walter-sanning-part-1.html

the figures he gives are utterly without foundation.

>I said that the scale of these operations may be smaller than people are led to believe.
excuse me if I don't subscribe to your theory, given your severe lack of knowledge on the subject "People are led to believe that 6 million Jews were gassed at Auschwitz" lol retard, maybe you DO need it stuffed down your throat, because you aren't even familiar with the basic facts

I love the way at 2:55 he says that Sanning has never been refuted. this is a typical denier trick - quote a bad source and claim it is unrefuted, when anyone who does any research finds it is total bullshit that has been refuted decades ago.

we are not even three minutes in and he has told four easily caught lies.

Lol you're still here after getting BTFO last thread? And every thread before that? Yikes.

Attached: thisis(((you))).jpg (1182x684, 131K)

The holohoax was fake but so was Hitler. He was actually a woman and did what her zionist handlers told her. There's no justice in either side, only pawns on the same controlled checkboard.

Attached: AH1.jpg (250x350, 14K)

oh god it's the french fucking jew, you've been on this board for months now, I'm sure your shekels that you've earned are enough for some rope to hang yourself with you fucking kike shill

Just out of curiosity - are you the same French flag that pops in every other Holocaust denial thread? Your writing style seems familiar. If so, who are you and why do you keep doing this? Do you honestly think there's a point to arguing with people who base their convictions on shitty redpill infographics?

>Nazis fascists and commies r all da same XDD
Use authoritarian if you don't want to be a an actual retard.

It is the same shill, the parasite gets paid for this

it's ironic that you accuse others of this with 10 years old screenshots as proof, while it's actually people like you who are mobilized on discord, Jow Forums and other nazi forums to brigade youtube and reddit comment sections

Thoughts On The Holocaust™ by Dr. William Luther Pierce

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Attached: piercetherealworld.jpg (600x529, 88K)

American Jewish population

Attached: jewish-population.png (2000x1200, 127K)

03:50 the Auschwitz babies. Of course many women arrived at Auschwitz not knowing they were pregnant, or in the very early stages of it. out of about three quarters of a million women who were admitted to the camp as slaves during the period, about 0.4 percent were pregnant. their children were drowned at birth, or taken to be gassed, or if they were suitably Aryan looking, taken for adoption.

of course many of the women were not jewish. Auschwitz was never a jewish only camp.

but somehow this proves the other murders didn't happen.

bunk

Where do I sign up for this job?

>Historians have been saying 5.5 million for 70 years
>Even after numbers for certain camps have been lowered by over a million like Auschwitz
>Still claim 5.5 million
Hmmm

Jow Forumsing this pic I saw on /b/. It said something like "dogs of the world" and when it got to Israel it's the USA.

>Imperial War Museum in London used to have lamp shades made out of "jew skin"
>they are now gone
>I asked the staff about this
>nobody knew anything about it

And this was from the period 2005 until my next visit in 2010

Oops

Attached: holohoax gas chamber.jpg (2496x2590, 1.9M)

If the holocaust was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? That a secret Death Ray killed 20,000 at Ausshitz. Both LIES. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Don't forget the Nazi masturbation machines that milked poor Shlomo to death!

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K. And my fav, the one that said DER EVEL Nazis used a huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz.
So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about? And where did all these holoHOAX survivors come from?

Attached: zzzHoloAuschwitz.jpg (2000x1481, 886K)

is that supposed to support a holocaust denial point? because it doesn't

Just pointing at Reynouard's work. I can't really comment myself, I wouldn't want to end up in a courthouse for breaking Gayssot's law about questioning alleged crimes against humanity.

Bodies are mostly water and still require a certain amount of fuel, no matter how many bodies you put in at once. What what the calculation of how much coal it would have taken to burn 6 million bodies again? It wouldn't matter of they were in ditches or incinerators, both would take fuel.

Even Jewish historians don't believe that

The problem with this argument is that you assume any inaccuracies are deliberate lies. Did it ever occur to you that prisoners would circulate rumors or receive incomplete information from guards? Or that estimates of the death count are, like any estimate, potentially incorrect?

>What what the calculation of how much coal it would have taken to burn 6 million bodies again?
Again, coal-fed ovens weren't used at most extermination camps and not all of the 6 million were even gassed, so the question is bunk.

>Bodies are mostly water and still require a certain amount of fuel, no matter how many bodies you put in at once.
But comparison to modern cremation process is simply irrelevant.

>"I WAS GASSED AT LEAST 6 TIMES, GOY"
>rumor

Attached: 1476875219364.jpg (1033x1149, 336K)

>oy vey, nazi bear and eagle cooperating to kill jews

Attached: 1475752464012.png (1101x1846, 681K)

I didn't say cremation only, I explicitly said any kind of burning, open pit or oven. If millions we're buried I don't see why we don't have an enormous amount of mass graves.

youtu.be/jx9G4zmpKv0

lol at using the known photo forgery from the dresden train incident. also revisionists don't deny pyres. start from scratch.

Attached: 1452737999950.png (398x293, 8K)

>My goal is to exterminate the Jews
>Instead of just withholding food as the allies did to German pows after the war we're going to keep feeding them and go through an unnecessary step of gassing them

>and this one shows people on their way to the gas chambers

yeah and you can clearly see the young boys and girls crying while being herded to the chambers by nazis which can be clearly seen laughing and malevolently poking them with pitchforks. clear photographic evidence right here. confirmed by yad vashem and moshe kikelbergs eyewitness testimony which he wrote down in his memoirs that you can buy at barnes and noble for 150$. never forgetti!

Oh hello dear Litanon, holohoax is fake. German war industry were working one shift 40 hours per week during the war when on front there was huge shortage of tanks ammunition planes and other war material. But somehow fuckers were going 24/7 to gas the shlomo. Doesnt make sense. And exact number 6 millions. They were Sadomazo on correctness or something? Gas the Kike save the world

at 4:01 Reynouard makes the most horrible quotation out of context yet. to give the impression that Auschwitz was a lovely place for children he suggests they built a play park for kids with lots of toys to play with. the quote, if you source it comes from a passage describing how the Gypsies had a separate camp, in which the children died rapidly. this camp was built for propaganda purposes, (along with another for jews in which families were kept adn forced to write home saying it was all lovely, before they were gassed, as the gypsies later were also killed) in that propaganda camp (not the main camp, not Birkenau) the nazis had a play park built, but as the quote shown in Raynoud's video says their main concern was making sure that the dead babies were properly recorded.

how anyone could cynically quote this passage to try to whitewash this is beyond me. it is not merely dishonest - it is vile.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-11 16.18.19.png (1280x800, 318K)

Reynouard thinks this book shows that it was a paradise for kids?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-11 16.18.43.png (1280x800, 227K)

>As an 11 year old boy

Do you even read your own sources? That's exactly my point. How do you think an 11 year old would explain his experience?

"B-But that's because nazis were so cruel they wanted to expand their suffering, wasting a shit ton of bugdet that could have been used for German soldiers, what a White supremacist, privileged oppressor mysoginistic eugenic bigot!!!"

Imagine the horror of those knives chambers and acid pools. The peasants in the surroundings left their homes. Scary shit, to be honest.

Attached: 1481642566309.jpg (732x227, 87K)

here is the bit he quotes out of context.

this is not just bad scolarship - this is simple deception, deliberate lying.

you think this is good argument? you should be ashamed of yourself for posting the link to this crap.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-11 16.18.56.png (1280x800, 307K)

Children resist better to zyklon B poisoning. I don't see the problem. I wouldn't doubt his claim, it's against the law in my country.

Look at this faggot still sucking jew dick, they had an orchestra you baguette.
In the greater holocaust we'll just execute em in the gutter and throw them in a ditch

Giant electric chairs... When german engineering prowesses meet horror. I feel terrible knowing fellow humans were killed on an electric chair ten thousands at a time.

Attached: 1474058128846.jpg (1029x760, 304K)

I bet your were sucking a Vichy dick and now playing one right person of the world. Go eat a bagguette and dont fuck people minds with your French shit aint nobody is interested in stories about frog legs n shiet

Death by tickling. I want to vomit.

Attached: 1464893594205.jpg (899x653, 256K)

You sick sick bastard! You libelous neo-nazis will have to endure the same treatment from us one day

>>pic related

Attached: 1513545652033.jpg (960x719, 108K)

Or you could use your brain and realize that Bergen Belsen was not a death camp, thus he thought he was being gassed when in actuality it was something else. He was 11 and you expect him to know that? How would he? His flawed understanding ironically proves the Holocaust was happening. Why would he be fearful of gassing if it wasn't happening elsewhere?

All of the death camps were in Poland closer to the source and out of sight from ordinary Germans.

Oh you damn idiot. I bet you are result of incest. A typical mutt who knows nothing about history apart D-Day or Pacific campaign because of Holywood. Go choke yourself on KFC bucket