Stop going to hospital, WHITE PEOPLE

Why haven't you given your job to a non-White yet, Jow Forums?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nhs-diversity-staff-white-privilege-bame-representation-a8373631.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Attached: nhs.jpg (925x621, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KkhGkRahU6g
youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-Ks
nuffieldtrust.org.uk/resource/the-nhs-workforce-in-numbers#what-is-the-outlook-for-the-future-
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-44357023
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, the NHS derseves Nigerian Doctors.

Attached: nhs.jpg (620x465, 45K)

>muh whites being categorically oppressed
imagine being so scared of those voices in your head that you fabricate moronic conspiracies to make yourself feel better.

Get help

Universal healthcare is a mistake.

bullshit its like 85% filipino where i work! Im sick of seasig and pancit!

>Why haven't you given your job to a non-White yet, Jow Forums?
Niggers aren't capable of doing my job.

Attached: british.jpg (259x278, 48K)

Do real Brits even exist at this point?

Such a bad picture, he sure looks non-Anglo, i really can't tell.

It says Pakistani under it.

I swear to God 1 in 4 doctors, if not more, are from India already. Why dont they just admit they want more black people in every aspect if life regardless of qualifications.
It'll be the same as the air traffic control shit, when my country is half dead from malpractice and being crushed by planes. I'll be here praising kek laughing all the way.

The queen should require a loicense to be white. If you can't afford one you're automatically a shitskin nog nigger islamic sharia faggot.

Attached: 1528600236734.jpg (665x587, 62K)

>let's just forget the hard evidence that it is better

QUINTESSENTIALLY

>have a guy we pulled off a baby in the jungle not 3 hours ago operate on your loved ones.
Time to put an end to this.

Attached: 345345645765467.png (612x491, 88K)

but it's free!! hur-dur, burgers have to take out a loan for Aspirin

Anyone happen to have the name of that exec?

Excuse me, but I have a tickle throat - please help me

How hard could it be for the NHS to fire everyone considered not-diverse and also deny the non-diverse treatment?
Anyone questioning that can just be arrested and locked up for hate speech and racism.

Attached: 1234537481253485.jpg (400x255, 39K)

Explains why the want to kill white babies

Hi kike

they can do it overnight.

im just a voice in your head breh

Attached: 234324546456756.png (1172x675, 53K)

Stop the Jews.

Attached: 5464575467475656.jpg (637x358, 34K)

>majority white country
>so its logical the majority of your staff are white
>THATS RAYSIS, CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE WHITE SCUM

They need to start charging for A&E and GP visits. Keep the timewasting scum away.

don't you want a a stronk independant black woman who can feel the RHYTHM as she preforms surgery on you.
youtu.be/KkhGkRahU6g

Attached: 1494974203402.gif (1200x832, 925K)

Attached: 1509114843262.png (669x801, 407K)

the nurses and other doctors say she grabbed the baby and straight up decapitated it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-Ks

Attached: 1496277216997.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Who the fuck is going to want her as their gyn after this? Do Brits not have any choice about what doctor they go to?

>?utm_source=reddit

Back to normieland faggot...

lmfao no

socialized medicine my nig

In a public system you don't choose shit.

look at this vibrant diversity!
how can you look at this and not want more of it?

Attached: POO.webm (704x396, 2.7M)

At the cost of £130bn a year and it being used as the excuse to have any amount of immigration in the first place

what could possibly go wrong?

Attached: diversity.png (956x790, 588K)

Same loads of Filipinos, smelly entitled fucks

Sure you have a choice.
Say yes and have the poo larping as a doctor kill your kid OR say no and get life in prison for racism.

Attached: 1506221682167.png (755x708, 11K)

Yes you do, here you can request a different doctor if you don't like the one that was assigned to you or request the opinion of a different doc.

>1/4 nurses and 1/2 doctors in the NHS come from countries outside the European Economic Area.
>Too many white people.

nuffieldtrust.org.uk/resource/the-nhs-workforce-in-numbers#what-is-the-outlook-for-the-future-

Yesterday I would be 100$ argreeing with you. Just this morning I went to Dr's/Healthcentre for a 'lump removing' and saw nothing but white folk, patients or Dr's. Having a BD postcode makes it more unfathomable. I was happy and relaxed knowing civilised people were attending to me.

The 43-year-old medic, who was based at Ninewells Hospital in Dundee, now faces being struck off after she was yesterday found guilty of medical misconduct.
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-44357023

A disciplinary panel heard she attempted to carry out the delivery naturally but tragedy struck when the doctor urged the patient to push, while she applied traction to the baby’s legs.

The manoeuvre caused the infant’s legs, arms and torso to become detached, leaving the head still in his mother’s womb.

Two other doctors subsequently carried out a C-section on the woman to remove the infant’s head – which was “re-attached” to his body so his mother could hold him before she said goodbye.

Better shut your white privileged mouth as my aunties are taking care of your incompetent unhealthy co-citizens.

>greek
>urology
lol

The woman in question has been trolled and spammed to high hell on twitter. It's funny, go look.

What the fuck where is that from? Africa? Why are the drawing of White people?

>The manoeuvre caused the infant’s legs, arms and torso to become detached, leaving the head still in his mother’s womb.
What bothers me the most about all these articles, is that none of them explain how the fuck this happens.

>lol woops, I just accidentally babby's head
>and legs and arms

Christ I fucking wish it was some Filipina
Instead we're overrun with sheboons that twerk in the middle of surgery and poos that decapitate our unborn children AND DON'T EVEN GET DISBARRED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1456890605742.gif (421x437, 384K)

It ain't true diversity until doctors look like this.

Attached: witch_doctor.jpg (533x800, 74K)