Could this explain why we have not discovered other intelligent life out there in the cosmos?

Could this explain why we have not discovered other intelligent life out there in the cosmos?

Attached: the-great-filter.png (1024x768, 163K)

society isn't based on ideology

But ideology can destroy it.

i think maybe that particular stupidity of leftism might be unique to humanity. hard to imagine such an absurd system developing independently across multiple isolated species. maybe the reason we don't see any aliens is because they have seen us and decided they want nothing to do with this shitstorm.

that is some christian-dark-ages tier quality graph you got there

the word idealogy suggests an ideal and there is nothing ideal about leftism

im not trying to make a point, i just felt like saying that

Intelligence isn't the same as civilisation-building. Cats are reasonably intelligent but they have no need for tools. Various dinosaurs were (presumably) reasonably intelligent but they chilled out for about 300 million years without ever building anything. You need a really unusual combination of physical weakness, dexterity, intelligence, opposable thumbs, no meteors or sudden glaciations at the wrong time. There are probably planets with things roughly resembling plants and animals. That's no reason to assume any of them will go to space.

christianity brought the written language to your celtic ancestors that occupied europe. kickstarting western civilization. just saying, tip your fucking fedora elsewhere

If you don't have the heart to remove niggers, this is what will happen to us.

Intelligence is a social construct.

i was referring to pic related you sperg

Attached: christian dark ages graph.gif (363x323, 9K)

Somewhere out in space is a species who became lazy technocommies and put all their faith in a nanny AI that downloaded their brains into a Borg cube powered by their bioelectricity.

Communism. Not even once.

I think he’s saying that the graph in the OP is as shitty as the one atheists always post about how the dark ages were somehow caused by Christianity and that’s why we aren’t in space yet.

It would be easier to find 1 single microbe in the Pacific Ocean than find intelligent life in space. People forget how mind blowingly vast the universe is.

statistically speaking the most likely first contact will be with a self replicating probe

but what if... we are the probe. biological cellular technology that self replicates into an evolved sentience before consuming a planets resources and duplicating itself across space. i just pulled that random theory out of my ass just now, i dont actually believe it

>Type III Civilization
We aren't even a Type I yet user..

ah, right
im not even religious i just got triggered by what i thought was a complete lack of respect for our common heritage

Unlikely, unless other planets have Jews as well

this is honestly a legit concern
fucking transhuman cyber trash

What are you defining a civilization by? Ability to go in to space? Or ability to construct large structures? Because let me tell you, non- humans animals have done both already

Maybe, or because space is unfathomably large. I mean it takes 14 years for fucking light to travel to the next closest star

That's honestly still better than a planet of niggerchimps that will eventually go extinct on this rock which is where we are currently heading.

Most human inventions (the important ones) were made in the dark ages.

Probably, yeah. The bigger a society gets, the more complicated it is and the more sophisticated and powerful its parasites get. Crab mentality kills space endeavors.

Attached: 1519957427038m.jpg (1024x980, 108K)

Replicating probes are silly. It's a lot simpler to just send out a crap ton from one location, it's not going to exhaust your resources and it's going to be a lot faster travelling directly instead of zig zagging, accelerating and decelerating all the time and stopping for long periods to extract materials and build.

We first need to defeat the leftists otherwise they will try to force niggers into our ships in the name of "space diversity" or some shit.

Truth hurts, christfags. Gay space communism now

Attached: hippie.jpg (453x264, 15K)

looks like my country s evolution

but that image is completely bullshit. it's more than bullshit, it's a lie. a bald faced lie.

the church, and western christianity, is responsible for the entire foundation and beginning of the technological society. without the so called 'dark ages', we would not have planes.

Space Jews?

Dude weed etc etc

What units is the Y axis in?

>Could this explain why we have not discovered other intelligent life out there in the cosmos?
There is no intelligent life out there in the (((cosmos))). There is no (((cosmos))).

aglos and kikes destroyed the german way of life-we could be 200 years ahead . ( Heisenberg , von Braun , Horten stealth tech etc. pp ) . the angloworld has no future . have fun with your niggers ,freemasons and kikes

Attached: nice_Monday.jpg (596x869, 129K)

non human animals have the ability to go into space? what animal? what do you mean by this?

>ctrl+f
>no finno-korean hyperwar
For shame

Attached: 1525633233243.jpg (300x300, 64K)

or, send out a crapton of self replicating probes from one location. knowing full well that you will be long dead likely before the probes send anything back no matter what you do. and with self replicating probes you can send out a million and end up eventually with trillions upon trillions upon trillions everywhere. so its cheaper on resources, and better for a long term plan when time isnt an issue.
>in reality why not do both

Because we are not cognitively and physically
enough developped ?
We can see only a narrow eletctical frequency band
We can hear only a narrow frequency band
We can't feel low magnetic field.
We're not cuf for outter space (beyond eath atmosphere)
How to you want us to travel to/converse with such distant areas?
If they're more developped, a civilization has actually few incentive to get in touch with another but to destroy/enslave it.

scientific advancementimetres

>we would not have planes.
>The Wright brothers, Orville (August 19, 1871 – January 30, 1948) and Wilbur (April 16, 1867 – May 30, 1912), were two American aviators, engineers, inventors, and aviation pioneers who are generally credited[1][2][3] with inventing, building, and flying the world's first successful airplane. They made the first controlled, sustained flight of a powered, heavier-than-air aircraft on December 17, 1903, four miles south of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. In 1904–05 the brothers developed their flying machine into the first practical fixed-wing aircraft. Although not the first to build experimental aircraft, the Wright brothers were the first to invent aircraft controls that made fixed-wing powered flight possible.

Attached: 1463551325781.jpg (750x390, 77K)

My point is, we will never find out any of those things because leftism is going to ensure the only people capable of real advancement will go extinct.

This is fake meme, you leftist cunttard.

Yes, where would aerospace tech be without crayon-judaism arresting people for wanting to disturb "muh great chain of being" and gawduh's will by flying like a bird?

>implying we wouldn't have life-extension tech and starships now if Judaism hadn't infected the collective spirit of Europe
>inb4 paganism

Anything but judaism.

Because they discovered us first

Can't read shit you cock mongling faggot.

Attached: You_tried_.png (1600x1523, 498K)

cause we live in a simulation

This is what happens when you don't reach for God. It's not uniquely leftist, but it is a part of leftism.

Kill yourself.

Leftists don't destroy society, leftists destroy themselves. At the end of the day, there will be other ideologies that will rule over them.Soon nationalism will rise again, but i'm not guaranteeing it will be white nationalism.

They take everyone down with them unfortunately.

feels

When the day that they'll have to defend their ideals with their lives comes, they will be the first to go down. Society will die to be reborn, it's a sacrifice that must be made.

Not every country gets a collapse every ten years.

>right wing auhoritariamism with central government will finally overthrow our left wing authoritarian central governments
>meanwhile evil people will still gravitate towards any centralized power and corrupt any system that relies upon it
>those corrupt powers end up twisting the vision of the people who fought for that right wing centralized authoritarian government into something horrible
>people rebel against the right wing authoritarian centralized government using a left wing authoritarian centralized government
>rinse, lather, repeat throughout history
wow, its almost like the problem is relying upon an authoritarian centralized government that will by its nature of centralization inevitably invite corruption
but hey, thats a bit nuanced eh? far easier to just continue that endless cycle hoping for different results

Or maybe we are actually the first to get this far, or even the only life in the universe

im advoacting for a right wing decentralized system oriented more towards freedom then authority. but thats a difficult system to understand. and one that requires a healthy people who reject degeneracy as a matter of culture rather then relying upon strict authoritarian enforcement. maybe we are not ready for that so we will have to suffer for a few more cycles eh

kek
We just got economic collapses, our society is still a bunch of populists cucks.

I get what you say, sadly we'll have to wait a few generations of society where degeneracy is allowed so degenerates can die and clean the gene pool.

>People forget how mind blowingly vast the universe is.
Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Attached: handsoffthegoodsbitch.gif (322x175, 895K)

time moves at different speeds at different parts of the cosmos, a 1 billion years for us might just be 1 year for them

>Natsoc Germany was corrupt

i dunno, maybe it's cause we can only see millions and millions of years ago in the past when we look out at the stars.

the cube loves us... and we love the cube

it was young, even if you didnt think it was corrupt. given time it would have become so. hitler was not immortal

We are the cats tools

Attached: 1487063240928.jpg (750x732, 89K)

Think about it: the dominant species on this planet bases all of its social framework on bronze age fairy tales, what ayy would be foolish enough to make contact? When humans used to be all open-minded abos they made contact, but now? Unless world leaders make an official invitation and set a specific location for that, I doubt they'll contact us save some habbeding of galactic proportions.

Attached: synthesis.png (250x277, 5K)

You're right. Power is the problem.

>when you're a leaf, underageb&, AND a newfaggot

7/10 troll

you can't be this stupid....