Since Jow Forums believes the white race is superior to all other races and is the master race because of this...

Since Jow Forums believes the white race is superior to all other races and is the master race because of this, what implications does this have for genetic engineering? If niggers were genetically modified to have 200% the IQ they have now would they become the new master race? Is doing something like this moral or immoral?

Attached: IMG_2822.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/11/racial-differences-in-self-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>200% + -200% is still 0%

>her

>If niggers were genetically modified to have 200% the IQ they have now would they become the new master race?
No.
Contrary to what Jow Forums wants you to think, IQ isn't important at all. There are more crucial psychological traits that differ between races.
Did you know that niggers have no concept of "tomorrow" or "promise"? That's why they suck.

>niggers have no concept of "tomorrow" or "promise"
Explain this meme.

Attached: really made me think.png (600x600, 143K)

IQ is everything. Stop. Civilizations are built and maintained to a standard that is directly proportional to the average IQ of the people.

>-200%
american education

>Not reading the OP
Muslim Education

Your post should have been
>200% of 0 is still 0
The OP says 200% the IQ they have now i.e. double what they have now. There is no adding involved.

>Since Jow Forums believes the white race is superior to all other races and is the master race because of this
This is a really dumb misconception, even Nazi Germany believed that the ubermensch had to be sculpted out of the German people.

We don't believe we are the master race, we believe we are our race. We believe we have several advantages over other races in many areas just as other races have advantages over us in areas however what it ultimately comes down to is that we support our race because it is our race just like how you don't have to believe your family is superior to all other families in order to love, help and protect it.

Seriously 200% of a -200 iq how fucking hard is that for Nips and krauts to get?

There's a lot more factors in racial differences than just IQ, brain function and size is a big one.

>every race want to fuck white girls
>allow racemixing
>no white girls to fuck
>be sad

That would be a -400 IQ then you cretin.

If thats a trap just kill me now

jesus christ you are a retard

Attached: 1507976592103.png (645x729, 116K)

Trust the jap, they know math

Why do I have to justify who I want to live together with? We exist for such a short timeframe and there's a group of whites that clearly desires not to live around non-whites. The only reason to deny us that wish is because you want to cause us misery and are in the position to do so.

>needing to genetically modify yourself to not be a retard
>thinking that makes you a winner

the absolute sad state of bottom of the barrel niggers and kikes

even if you genetically modified blacks to have higher IQs they'd still be aggressive and ugly as fuck

if you wanted to really fix them you'd pretty much have to modify them so much that they couldn't even be considered black anymore

It’s Gemma, dummy

Attached: 55D4AC0F-8D2D-46B6-8213-DD31A4D040AA.jpg (889x1366, 249K)

I honestly live in fear of traps jumping out from behind every thumbnail in this place

Yeah sure but then they need to build functioning nationstates and create great works of art and construction.

"BUT MUH COLONISERS!" I'm Norwegian, my country was colonized by both Denmark and Sweden but we build a nation for ourselfs after 1905.

It's not a meme, it is a sad discovery that our concepts are different. When we make a promise we are doing our outmost to keep it since we P R O M I S E D that we would, in african languages this concept does not exist.

You have concepts such as "My feet and legs are tied" and others where you are "forced" but there are no concepts of promising.

Their native language had no word for planning or precision. There were a bunch of concepts that were completely foreign to them before the fire Nation attacked. The lack of a written language really fucked up their cultural and intellectual development. It limited there language down to only what could be commonly remembered by the local collective. That means that everything got simplified to the lowest common denominator. Basically without anything more than a child level vocabulary and virtually no math to communicate with. Their development was extremely stunted. To the point that they still grasp at any straw but the truth about why Africa is a shit hole. They are about ten to forty thousand years less developed than the rest of the human race. Everyone else evolved and they didn't. That above all is why interracial anything with blacks should be against the law.

Attached: 1528451826044.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

user... come on son.

Mmm, yummy! I want to eat that pussy.

>Union = Colony
>Implying Norge wasn't a functional state before 1905
Hva faen gjorde hårfagre

Ok what about the vietnamese having no word for thw color blue? Are they all color blind?

Attached: 1523987320346.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>does this have for genetic engineering? If niggers were genetically modified to have 200%

They'd all become super criminals

We need to break it down into concept these foreigners can understand, see you around i'm going outside

More than double. Most niggers hover at or below 85. So that's like a 230% increase. Man with that kind of intellect they could invent some kind of bicycle stealing robot.

But seriously it is one of my deepest fears that the kikes will unleash a genetically enhanced super nigger in all of the white countries. They won't make them any Les violent or niggerish. They will just make them smarter. Like a black lex Luther.

Attached: Lex-Luthor-Steel.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Hypothetically, yes. “Master race” being determined as the group most fit to be one primarily running things so to speak? Yes I would say a group in which everyone averages about 160-180 iq wouldn’t need any sort of approval for mastering over everyone else, either. Despite the other racial downsides of negros as a whole, I indeed would imagine they would be masters over the rest of humanity in that case.
I.Q. matters. Everything seems to indicate such, strongly. You take away your little quibbles off “oh looky this little slacker here and this little example here prove smart people can suck sometimes too” and actually be intelligent and see what high-i.q. people tend to do in comparison to simple minded ones, you the difference between a high i.q. societies and lesser ones is the difference between nuclear reactors and skyscrapers, from mud huts and muh dik.

The OP never said 200 IQ only 200%. Hence an 85 IQ nog would be engineered to be 170 IQ. Why does everyone suck at reading.

There's a good speech on this topic by some big brain language professor whose name I can't remember 10rh,
you can find portions of it on AmRen on YT.
But language is extremely important in the evolution of the human brain
So basically boons are retarded

Shadilay

High I people portray sociopathy & a plethora of other social disorders more often than not. Solving numerical problems and geometry-puzzles & building and maintaining a thriving society do not correlate as much as you'd like.

>If
The niggers are still sub 80 IQ subhumans and that will not change. Sage and hide.

You are a lowlife shill, but here is the answer, not for you but for the dozens or hundreds or thousands of people lurking here.

The answer is in delayed gratification tests. See: thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/11/racial-differences-in-self-control/

Yes Hiro sama, but I was responding to another user who was working from the 200iq concept point.

Attached: 1487220856994.jpg (480x480, 98K)

>High I people portray sociopathy & a plethora of other social disorders more often than not
[citation needed]

I don't know about those other social disorders, but sociopathy is actually negatively correlated with IQ. This myth that high IQ people are more likely to sociopaths is based on faulty research

they lack that concept BECAUSE they have low IQ you fucking low iq retard.,and before you go on about how they are an orally based culture and there for only conceptualize the present material and literal, those are pretty standard low IQ traits too.

thats derivative of IQ
lack of impulse control and oversight are correlated with IQ

3x60 is still only 180.
That’s achievable natty

Most of the stuff that Jow Forums believes in isn't grounded in fact or reality, so probably none.

Fuck off Ahmed

Attached: 1514025805336.gif (415x212, 3.89M)

>Since Jow Forums believes the white race is superior to all other races
Nice strawman shlomo

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

>Signed by CFK
>KFC

Looking a little far ahead aren't you?

salsa on this qt girl(male)?