Why are women like this?

Why are women like this?

Attached: CA4DBD7E-A564-4ECA-87F2-B53A3751FC99.jpg (1242x1550, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xKohffuBKg
youtube.com/watch?v=R1vaCP7BQVI
youtube.com/watch?v=hhP4puy3Ni4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because fat people aren't people and it is only natural to show disgust and contempt for them.

Fpbp

fpbp

Attached: 1526255943897.jpg (464x510, 22K)

I think it is reflex. They don’t realize they are doing it so they get surprised when they attract attention.

Why do men suck in their gut when hot women are around?

Fucking christ. Basic mating behavior shouldn't need explanation.

Have you tried going outside? they don't hide from fat/ugly people, its pay2win or be an instagram model

Because they know he will share his food with them to produce milk for their baby.

Women are thots

Attached: 1522647942089.jpg (588x823, 109K)

because the guy doesn't wear his wallet in swimsuit

cause women actually have some set of standards unlike you neet faggots that would stick your micropenis in literally anything

Fpbp

Where is that fish going

Because they can. It´s as easy as that. Stop feeling sorry for yourself user. The things are gonna be worse, much much worse.

>standards based solely on appearance
Stay superficial, dumb ass roastie

Being in such denial that genetic attraction is a superficial mentality.

Both men and women are attracted to attractive people.

Attached: ff.jpg (235x297, 22K)

toastie roastie

pretty nice standard to sell your body to all the chads

To follow up on that, being fat means that you dont take care of your body while being fir means that you are physically active and you can more efficiently protect your family.

Attached: 485764578568356856286568.jpg (1634x2048, 632K)

being fit*

Have you got one like this but it's guys beating up their dad and fucking 8+/10 trannies?

I bet you get up in the morning and ask yourself why women don't love your Diabetes Ridden Fat Ass

I’m sad that prometheus and tinytrip are on this collage but i’m not

youtube.com/watch?v=2xKohffuBKg
youtube.com/watch?v=R1vaCP7BQVI
because People want to impress People they find attractive

I bet you get up in the morning and ask Muhammad when it’ll be your turn to fuck your wife.

Because chinks are subhuman

Nah i dont get a turn mate

>trapping yourself in the demiurge's system

>I bet you get up in the morning and ask Muhammad when it’ll be your turn to fuck your wife.
laughed out loud

>Why do men suck in their gut
I do this 24/7 when I'm outside my apartment. On a scale of 0 to 5, how pathetic am I?

I only have a small gut so it isn't visible that I suck it in. I really need to lose weight, I want to relax.

Attached: cry helpings.jpg (750x750, 69K)

Wherever the fuck he wants he's just trying to live his life

i think you're confusing "people" and "women"
obese women have absolutely zero value

Fpbp

Attached: awoo.gif (750x500, 320K)

come on m8 30 mins of exercise a day and a healthy diet isnt that hard

youtube.com/watch?v=hhP4puy3Ni4

> not understanding women FOR REAL

sushi store

0 i pity ur efforts

As long as you look like a chad when you do it keep doing it

Attached: 6F369A5C-4850-4D78-A7E7-7243DD7CE12B.jpg (1242x1541, 1.44M)

I've not been on Jow Forums for >5 years and I still recognize this upper body... I think he was on a rowing team. He was a namefag, not an annoying one but a namefag still.

Attached: fit namefag.jpg (295x589, 61K)

Because human beings have about as much control over their brain as they do over their heart. Read: Unless you're a Zen Buddhist, not much.

RAPE GUT

I eat healthy, I just eat way too much.

I do look pretty chad doing it desu, but if my gut was any bigger it'd look stupid.

Think about this, user, would you be attracted to a fat slob if you were a girl? Exactly.

Cringe m8, neck yeself. No one needs to be buff to get pussy. Only fags spend all day at gym

Unironic incel posting is not OK

HAWT. Source?

Women prefer white men. Not fat mudbloods. I see no problem with this.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE

Attached: 1528167521683.jpg (2444x1760, 741K)

Because no half way attractive person wants to be hit on by a lardass. Why do you care? Are you fat?

> t. Basement neck beard LARPing as a roastie to try to shame user micropenises into his ass
Nice try literal faggot. We're not playing glory hole you sodomite.

Most of them would be fine, so long as they don't try for a 9/10 and got decent haircuts and shit.

These guys just need haircuts and some contacts, they'll be fine. Guys can get away with being face ugly, a lot of girls think that's unique and kind of like it. Being fit is all that really matters.

After every few threads fully read or match/quest/whatever in game, do 5 pullups or 10 pushups
Stop drinking the liquid jew and replace it with water
Also, sucking in your cheeks too and manually simulating a slight overbite will give you a chad jawline

Hahahahahaha

Attached: 93a242a89136a6fef831bfad779b0d7d.jpg (2160x3126, 661K)

Maybe. I’ve had a female friend call me out for standing upright and squaring my shoulders when attractive woman caught my eye. Didn’t even realise I was doing it but it sounds about right.

Why are you like the dude in the first pic?

>protect your family

be american, get shot

fatty on damage control.
And you don't need to be a full on bodybuilder, just be in good shape.

Attached: 1526934108410.gif (420x360, 1.67M)

My bf and I actually got fat after starting our relationship, what do we use as motivation then?

Sorry to hear dad

> Ethiopia calling

>that pic

Attached: 1527543346287.jpg (680x645, 76K)

kids

>be western European
>get culturally enriched

Attached: 3aa566080b015a626c5054f56cd61ccc71e2aeddc31d19a31a1a303e4698cd98.jpg (1500x1002, 230K)

There's nothing wrong with being asian.

Taylor swift and the ass on the top right ruin the pic

>why are women attracted to men who look like they can survive and carry on good genetics?

Why nature, why?

Attached: 1528579012133.jpg (797x957, 151K)

I got the pic from Jow Forums okay.
My point still stands - OP is a retard

Trying to get into a routine for becoming fit, how do convince myself to follow a strict meal plan even if its foods i dislike?

I've never seen them in the top position, so I must disagree with the image.

Don't bring Rosie O'Donnel in to this.

Because humans want to create good looking babies? Because we still care about good genetics? The fuck is so confusing?

Appearance is largely influence by how much of a trainwreck you are mentally. You are a trainwreck.

Pay2win but only if you also have a bit of status. Status > money >>>> looks

Attached: Chad vs virgin.jpg (1001x1504, 494K)