Another user posted a thread and this needs to be seen

Saw this vid by following the links in another guy's post. It's a kike on Oprah saying that her family and many other prominent Jewish families engage in Satanic sacrifice all the way to eating babies, exactly like what was found in pedogate. youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
It's not a very long video, so check it out. Straight from the kike's mouth, during the Satanic Panic of the late 80s, this Jewish woman lays it out. Particularly interesting is her description of the principle of inversion that kikes seem to employ so much. "It was like one day a week good was evil". Also Oprah seems evasive. "haha.. th-this is the first time I've ever heard of any Jewish people sacrificing babies!"
Also if any anons have a PDF of Lilith's Cave, which is a book of Jewish mysticism which the Jewish woman says explains much of what she lived through, I'd be super grateful for the chance to read it.

Attached: ice_screenshot_20180611-050550.png (718x478, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s05jcrJw0as
youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4
badwitch.es/10729-2/
archive.is/MrRjd
youtube.com/watch?v=2ej8Lzn5ZcQ
israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf
books.google.ca/books/about/Lilith_s_Cave.html?id=vfg5wB7RrNQC&redir_esc=y&hl=en
medium.com/@ZurichTimes/jay-parker-satanic-illuminati-family-abuse-the-mind-control-case-of-john-du-pont-3fe661e9568
youtube.com/watch?v=HLYWgb8DeOs
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=uW2U5L17lDQ
youtu.be/RQ-HT0JkfsE
youtube.com/watch?v=VfTldid-zyQ
youtu.be/IRrfnGvSJDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump this is important

This is a cowboy thread now.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=s05jcrJw0as

Attached: stetson2.jpg (800x853, 85K)

delete this goyim

Attached: shockedmerchant.jpg (200x254, 13K)

I was seduced by a jewess when i was younger, she would constantly tell me she wanted to have my baby, i eventually got her pregnant... she got an abortion.

she now teaches kids.......

i really truly believe it was some weird kind of sacrifice, fucked me up bad.

This is the kind of thing I mis about 80s and 90s TV. Maybe it was more common because it was just all so bizarre and fanciful like tabloids at the grocery store or the guy standing in the street saying the end was near.

THICC

Dat as and dem milkers. Got ankle pics?

Intresting how she says Jews sacrifice infants for "power", similar to how Icke says the (((elites))) sacrifice humans as interdimensional (satanic?) entities feed off the negative energy as a power source.

This is 2Creepy4Me

this shit has been going on right under our noses forever and now with the internet, we are just beginning to scratch the surface of what evil is actually being perpetrated by the elite class.

I never was religious before this, but let me tell you now...I've been thinking about Jesus more and more lately and trying to figure out why the Jews wanted him dead so badly...This shit is all connected.

Attached: 1503702935386.jpg (206x245, 7K)

Bump for interest

Bump. Search Arizona WIlder and Cathy O'Brien
kill every kike - kek wills it

Me, too.. Me fucking too.. I was atheist until about a year ago when I looked in earnest into all of this stuff. I feel bad that all the goodness of God that people talked about wasn't as convincing as the absolute evil that is kikes and their Satanic rituals.. Hope God can forgive that and the fact that I'm still pretty damn sure that mainstream Christianity is perverted to the point of near uselessness on a spiritual level if very useful as a social blueprint.
Thanks dude. You saved the thread.
Only the evil are afraid of the truth, Chaim.

Attached: full Jewish Vampirism.jpg (1300x744, 134K)

Damn bro I'm so sorry..

folktales describe of how Lilith captured Jewish babies in the night and ate them, and how she led young girls and young husbands astray. Although Lilith was demonized by early Jewish culture as a symbol of promiscuity and disobedience, many modern Jewish feminists see Lilith as a positive figure, a model of woman as equal to man in the creation story. For further reference, please check out the pages I have listed below, or read the introduction to the collection of stories in Lilith's Cave

Attached: 1503293786541.png (1327x1100, 477K)

Only God can save us from the horrors that are about to be unleashed upon this world.

Isaiah 34:14f
Wildcats shall meet with hyenas,
goat-demons shall call to each other;
there too Lilith shall repose,
and find a place to rest.
There shall the owl nest
and lay and hatch and brood in its shadow

-I think we have just found how who the evil sect of jews have been worshiping this whole time

Attached: 1508820616540.jpg (640x920, 78K)

God's chosen saviors are the cowboys.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4

Attached: 1521554307554.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Does anyone know if last night was some satanic night?
No kidding, my kike neighbours were banging drums in the garden, had light candles and were chanting and howling.
I've proof if you need it.

HOW LILITH CAN MAKE YOU A BAD-ASS

badwitch.es/10729-2/

RED FUCKING ALERT

Connection to This Video and MOLOCH

The symbols of Lilith are Owls (see above), as Lilith is portrayed having the feet of them, and wings. Think HARPY. (or HAARPy). The Sumerian goddess, Lilith, known as the Lady of the Breasts, was also symbolised as an owl. Lilith is symbolic of the REPTILIAN bloodline, however. She is related to the god MOLOCH, whose symbol is also an OWL, and also a God of Sacrifice. Another symbol of Moloch is the six-pointed star, or hexagram.

Attached: serveimage.gif (125x125, 9K)

archive.is/MrRjd

archive.is/MrRjd

archive.is/MrRjd

archive.is/MrRjd

Attached: file.png (1112x937, 268K)

>Proof

Ok!

I don't know and I don't doubt that it happened at all but please share what you documented. I would be really interested. I think that this whole season is Satan central, iirc, but I don't know any specifics.

since the 1700s did i hear that correct????

post proof of (((rituals)))

since 1666 probably

>people like this exist on this planet

Jew Sarah McLachlan had a whole concert worshipping the jew myth baby killer Lilith

In 1996 McLachlan became frustrated with concert promoters and radio stations that refused to feature two female musicians in a row.[23] Bucking conventional industry wisdom, she booked a successful tour for herself and Paula Cole. At least one of their appearances together – in McLachlan's home town, on September 14, 1996 – went by the name "Lilith Fair" and included performances by McLachlan, Cole, Lisa Loeb and Michelle McAdorey, formerly of Crash Vegas.[citation needed]

The next year, McLachlan founded the Lilith Fair tour, taking Lilith from the medieval Jewish legend that Lilith was Adam's first wife.[24]

Attached: 1511576898457.jpg (955x954, 30K)

God's only begotten son, Jesus Christ, will return to drain the New World Order swamp.

And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts. Malachi 3:5

Redpill me on Lilith brothers

Good shit. I remember this from when I was a kid but I wasn't awake then. Didn't know she was a Jewess and didn't know the meaning of Lilith at that time.

see this link:

archive.is/MrRjd

I had to search through multiple articles to find out she was a jew. It is hidden well.

I have something to add to this:

"I found written in the name of an ancient traditionist and in the name of the perfect Hasid of blessed memory[25] that Lilith is also Taninsam.[26] They said that this name is based on the serpent who is in the image of an intermediary between Lilith and her mate."

The note below for [26] clarifies the meaning of the name Taninsam as "Literally "blind serpent."

I happen to know that Samael (sam + el, blind + god, The Blind God) is one of the three names attributed to the Demi-urge in the Apocryphon of John, a gnostic text that Jews and Catholics did their best to wipe out. The other two names given are Saklas and Yaldabaoth.

Your document claims the name Taninsam is an intermediary between Lilith and here mate - her mate is Samael, thus the 'sam' in Taninsam. Samael + Lilith is attested in multiple sources. It used to be openly discussed on the Wikipedia page for Wicca, as names for the God and Goddess, but seems to since have been scrubbed. If you check out the Ego Likeness song "Song for Samael" it is clearly Lilith singing to Samael. Just some elaboration.

I hadn't read fully, and some of this is actually clarified below the notations, but still.

Good god

The original guccifer who hacked the Clinton Email Server wrote this in a letter:

"The Romanian authorities query that I have to be sent ~back~ home "right away", is a silly, hasty move, by the way.

I will not leave this beautiful country without saying that the "Gucifer Project" was a failed project. My will/intention was to fully expose the Illuminati/the Council, and their crimes but I failed!

Hillary Rodham Diene Clinton is one of the high priests, a [sic] goddes of this ocult, satanic, shadow group. One must see their evil and profoundly corrupt nature to understand what I am talking about.

Though I know I invested a great deal of time & effort trying to expose the crimes of the Rockefellers, the Bush Klan, the Clintons, and many others, maybe my skills (or lack of skills?) were not matching my faith.

So, I apologize in front of the unknown soldiers who struggle to take this fight against these monsters to a glorious end. Many of 'em are risking their lives, while doing this behind the computer screens, from inside or outside the system."

Pic Related is the actual letter he wrote.

Attached: V4ALUAuq8PEZ72ytEjzA9nmtRzDkqQYvK7JNjkf6s-Q.jpg (602x618, 102K)

Bump, getting slid hard

Love this video look for a documentary on babylon you wont regret it

Attached: monies.png (604x533, 400K)

has anyone ever read or read exceprts from the book lilith's cave that she was talking about ?

>jewess openly admitting kikes literally sacrifice and eat babies
>nu/pol/ more interested in nigger hate threads and irrelevant (((political))) drama

Sad!

Attached: bigBertha.jpg (750x421, 98K)

Good letter. I didn't follow the whole Gucifer thing so I don't know the full context, but good ending to the letter. I like to believe that those of us who fall, unknown to our comrades, will be remembered in heaven.

From the song Winterborn, by the Cruxshadows:

"Dry your eyes and quietly bear this pain with pride, for heaven shall remember the silent and the brave. And promise me they will never see the fear within our eyes, we will give strength to those who still remain." And it goes on and gets better.

I'll add that this whole Lilith+Samael union (Taninsam, intermediary between Lilith and her mate) reeks heavily of Baphomet, whose most famous depiction shows both male and female characteristics. Note that the artist for pic related is (((Eliphas Levi)))

Attached: Taninsam.png (1024x1349, 611K)

The video's interesting but you can't be srs if you think this is representative of the average Jewish upbringing

yyyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAW

LaVeyan Satanism was founded by a Jew.

Thank you

>Lilith

It just keeps getting weirder

Attached: 1486870972664.jpg (960x948, 247K)

Yes, blood libel its why (((they))) keep trying to shut down the message in the media. The bosheviks ravaged northern Germany as well. Lot of rape and death. Its their schtick. Same as it ever was. Rothschild major of Tucson. Rothschild Alefantis.

Attached: qgi9eh74rvky[1].jpg (737x618, 165K)

Is this OC? Either way, topkek.

post proof

>Satanic Panic
heres a good video about what sparked that whole cover-up
youtube.com/watch?v=2ej8Lzn5ZcQ
all anons should look into Marc Dutroux, and The Franklin Cover-up. this shit is massive, and sadly all too real

Attached: franklin.gif (826x3409, 104K)

The McMartin Preschool case was found to be a hoax -- as nearly all of the Satanic Panic was.

And (((who))) found this, meme-flaggot mudslime?

Bump !

history of jews & human sacrifice

notice how she said her family's history went back to the 1700's?

Well couple kikes in here where drunk

foreward from this translator:

The following translation was performed free of charge to protest an injustice: the destruction by the ADL of Ariel Toaff’s Blood Passoveron Jewish ritual murder. The author is the son of the Chief Rabbi of Rome, and a professor of Jewish Renaissance and Medieval History at Bar-Ilan University in Israel, just outside Tel Aviv.Dr. Toaff is uniquely qualified to write this book, being thoroughly familiar with the derivative literature in English, French, German and Italian, as well as the original documentary sources in Latin, Medieval Italian, Hebrew and Yiddish. This is not something he worked on in secret. On the contrary, he worked on it openly with his university students and colleagues in Israel for several years; one of his students was even going to publish a paper on the subject. The author is extremely careful about what he says, and his conclusions must be taken seriously. It reads like a detective story.If it had been published in Israel, in Hebrew, no one would have cared. There are large bodies of literature in Hebrew that Jews do not wish Gentiles to know about. But Dr. Toaff’s announcement of its publication in Italy, in Italian, raised a worldwide firestormof fury. Under unbearable pressure, the bookwas withdrawn from publication.Come in out of the darkness, and strike a blow for the light.READ AND PASS ON

Until good jews stand opposed to bad jews, there are no good jews.

The Abomination of the Ashkenazi ?

i-it's all a hoax, totally debunked!

Attached: bloodletting.jpg (843x488, 85K)

Good old Arial Toaff. Great, great book.

Satanism was an '80s phenomenon.

~ mosquitos

Are you a j-jew?

Hmmm. Wonder what "Roemary's Baby " was really about ???
Interesting

and it and pedogate cohencidentally mirror descriptions of the set and setting of Jewish Ritual Sacrifice, but that's tooootally unrelated, right, Moshe?

Attached: more Jewish vampirism.jpg (480x640, 68K)

Attached: 784be8f94430228501f7c2d8ea7f3d6b--motivating-quotes-live.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Canaanites and Edomites. The adversaries of Israel masquerading as Israel.

It really is one of the worst parts about this. The old testament is one of the most spiritually true sacred texts in all the world (tetragrammaton it the true name of God and encodes the nature of the universe in a single word, for instance), but it's given such a bad name because of the Jews who pretend to keep it as their religion.

bumping this thread

>muh lilith
>muh baby eating interdimensional vampire satanist reptilians
>muh (((((they)))))

A random hamplanet comes out without extraordinary claims without a shred of evidence and you guys instantly leap to above top secret retardation tier conspiracy theories.

I'd bet that if there truly are a bunch of intellectual shit tests out there then you guys would fail at every single one through warped deductive reasoning and astonishing gullibility.

Attached: 1516130424368.jpg (499x389, 31K)

thanks user. I hope we get an expert in here

Attached: Merchant overload.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Bump,

Attached: CF6EBC22-1F17-448A-8DA9-217A9A69C71B.jpg (540x386, 87K)

Bitch, I'm 100% nordic protestant born and raised, but who cares. Have fun with your bottom of the barrel bullshit.

Remember me when you put that shotgun in your mouth because the aliens are out the get you.

>tetragrammaton it the true name of God and encodes the nature of the universe in a single word, for instance
How does it do this? Because someone said "this word means the nature of the universe"? Are you telling me that some extra-universe being could find the word YHWH and deduce all the details of the universe we live in from it? It's completely absurd and I think you're psychotic, no offense intended.

bump

This. Conspiracies do occur, but they have a bad rap because of pantshitting tinfoil hats, who think esoteric numerology is a substitute for actual hard evidence.

books.google.ca/books/about/Lilith_s_Cave.html?id=vfg5wB7RrNQC&redir_esc=y&hl=en

medium.com/@ZurichTimes/jay-parker-satanic-illuminati-family-abuse-the-mind-control-case-of-john-du-pont-3fe661e9568

The fires of molech

youtube.com/watch?v=HLYWgb8DeOs
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Attached: 5464575467475656.jpg (637x358, 34K)

>Bitch, I'm 100% nordic protestant born and raised
Then why do you ACT like a Jew? Something smells funny here.

youtube.com/watch?v=uW2U5L17lDQ

Attached: 346543576567567544.png (1816x2446, 283K)

youtu.be/RQ-HT0JkfsE

Attached: 345345645765467.png (612x491, 88K)

Look into adrenochrome
youtube.com/watch?v=VfTldid-zyQ

Bump for justice. Bump for a better tomorrow. Bump for salvation from the evil that grips this world.

Link to the book.

the same claims that have been consistently made for thousands of years. must just be a coincidence right??

Attached: StSimonofTrent.jpg (300x304, 40K)

what's funny is you see this thread and go to find some info on in and almost everything connected with it is labeled, like blood libel etc, as "anti semetic" on wikipedia. funny that.

No dude

BAMP.

franklin coverup, presidio, dutroux fiasco

sry but they're all real cowboy

Attached: Pedophile.jpg (512x512, 49K)

old

look at this post

did anyone post irl uncle ruckus redpilling montel williams audience yet?
youtu.be/IRrfnGvSJDw

Attached: IRLuncleruckus.jpg (750x422, 23K)

because christians totally still exist in sweden and describe themselves as "100% nordic protestant" top kek

Well you're kind of a supremo asshole, so I don't really feel inclined to help you.

But relevant.

This is a bot thread.

It's been known for awhile now, that this video is where the spirit cooking internet rumor got its inspiration. So many people pretending otherwise is either the result of summer or a bot thread.

Attached: 1506748146222.jpg (1024x1704, 234K)

I pray daily to God for a Deluge and punishment. I don't have any hope for humankind. All I want to see is justice