I hate any figure of authority

I hate any figure of authority.

Tell me why should any human be allowed to have complete control over another without use of genetic determinism or ethnocentrism.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (403x367, 25K)

Why should the alpha wolf lead the pack? Because he can.

This is the basis of all morality.

There is no """allowed""". Power is taken by the powerful, not given by the ruled.

So you can be as pissy about authority as you want, but you still have a boot on your neck unless you can physically throw it off.

Wallow in resentment, throw off the boot, or learn to live pleasantly with the boot owner.

You don’t like authority? Well to overcome that authority you will need to have a group of people, and a leader creating more authority.

So jews are allowed to rule everyone because they have nukes right?
You dont need other people to live
Im not asking for power

Also, alpha wolves didnt exist, those were parents but the guy researching it tought the other wolves werent part of the same family when in actuality they were just children
And also, Why does authority need to exist at all? If it were to be overthrown and nobody were to rule over others how different would be our lives

As long as you think power is "allowed" you'll be retarded.

Power shoudnt be "given" to people. SPECIALLY the ones you see in power right now.
I'm okay with power being taken as long as I can fuck off while you do your dumb ape shit because most humans do retarded shit when in positions of power

It is. Politics, public education and police forces exist for the sole reason to pacify and brainwash people into acceptance of authority. Therefore the power is given by the people, through their ignorance.

>Tell me why should any human be allowed to have complete control over another without use of genetic determinism or ethnocentrism.
Because they're strong and you don't wish to die I hope.

This is what I mean, the notion of power is literally only existing in todays time because people with money give money to other people so the people with more money are allowed to take money from the people with less money
Modern society is garbage

But people in power wish for literally everyone under them to die because they're egoistical self centered assholes who want everyone sucking their cock all the time

The old saying 'Better do die on your knees than to live on your feet' cannot be repeated enough. If you have kids as a slave you are just condemning them to a life ruled by fear and punishment. Pic related is your ideal for human existence?

Attached: d7ce1dd2829bff6ef2438028d8d0b879.jpg (1024x685, 331K)

>But people in power wish for literally everyone under them to die because they're egoistical self centered assholes who want everyone sucking their cock all the time
That's true but they postpone your death for after your slavery contract has expired.

And slavery can be either good or bad, you have poor as fuck drones who'll labor and never feel joy then you have businessmen, banksters and so forth who own expensive cars, live luxurious lives and so forth.

Know what these all have in common? The barcode on their necks.

Can you see why one is an elevated slave and the other considered filth?
When you're ready to answer that question for yourself you'll find out why humanity is like this in the first place.

>brazil monkey doesnt want to follow law

no wonder why theyre in crisis

You're literally on a forum that bickers about racial politics 24/7 yet you have the audacity to think that we know what humanity is? Where does it begin? Who is worthy to be considered human or whose not?

Who gave you the power to say how humanity should be like if you even have any?

Render unto Caesar what is his.
Might makes right
Vae victis

Those are the sacred memes.

You do know that even monkeys and apes have strictly hierarchal societies right?

Do something wrong against those in charge and the rest will maul you and send you away to die on your own.

Not following something displays you are trying to contest someone's power. So it's only natural if you can't back up your claims against some entity(in humanity's case governments and institutions) you'll end up under their boots... or should I say, paws?

Poverty isn't just type of abuse it's society's way of filtering the undesirables.

Attached: Chimps fighting.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

God gave me the power to be sovereign. I have the power of will to voice an opinion based on the universal fact that humans are not in any way obliged to accept another human to rule over them

Friendly reminder that anyone who justifies authority is seen as human trash or 'dead' to those who rule our society. Useful idiots. Good golems.

Because it's the divine order set up by God.

If you want to understand this in secular terms, it is because you and the rest of the public is too stupid to know what is good for you and if you are allowed "freedom" is becomes tyranny and affects everyone in a negative way. People begin starving and dying, including those who know better than to live according to the choices that brought this about.

So we have authorities to restrain the mob and redirect their energies in to good living for the benefit of themselves and the people around them.

If you don't want to live according to the order of the society you live in, you need to work on leaving it.

God was the dream of a good government. An eternal king that has absolute power but who acts in his peoples best interest.

It's true, the government does allow you to be "sovereign" by its understanding but in universal law, nature's law you are not free. Nobody ever was. Even so long since man took his first step upon the earth.

To be truly free is to be dead.

>alpha wolves didnt exist, those were parents but the guy researching it tought the other wolves werent part of the same family when in actuality they were just children
You are retarded if you actually think that social hierarchy within a pack of animals is always equitable to a family hierarchy.

Freedom creates degeneracy my friend, that’s why every totalitarian government is being labeled as “ebil dickdador shib”

This might be a personality trait issue. Seems disagreeable as shit comrade.

Freedom doesn't create degeneracy. The state does. Read Hoppe.

>U r wrong lol read this big book lolz

I served in the military for obligatory enlistment and never in my life have I hated some people so fucking much in my life, its like they went out of their way to take the worst possible decision for everyone
Do you know about the lieutenant colonel role?
Think about this, back then, assholes were put as colonels by their nobility and not their skill, so they made the entire lieutenant colonel role for actually skilled people to lead their armies because their actual colonels coudnt do jack shit
Its literally how modern society works right now. A bunch of egoistical dumbasses leading while the ones that have actual skill and might are beyond cucked
But apparently Im a filthy commie so everyone should die and thats a good thing
Please be trolling
>to be truly free is to be dead
Literally this. All are equal in death

Attached: 1521209065618.jpg (500x378, 127K)

Because you're an incompetent D-bag who needs mommy to bring tendies to your fat fucking face because you're incapable of doing anything for yourself.

Attached: bettacuck.png (889x403, 44K)

A leaf made a sensible post.
Huh.

How are you going to overthrow someone without some kind of organization and groups of your own? Do you think those groups wont need leaders? The idea of “getting rid of authority” is logically impossible.

Attached: 40C218A7-CAC0-44BE-88E0-76E134BF9D7C.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Birthright.

Some of us have read hoppe. His concept of “defense insurance companies” doesn’t make sense. Also his little “covenants” are themselves miniature governments so he never actually made a sensible case for his anarchisim.

But hes a good stepping stone back to monarchy.

Attached: D1167B65-5AF8-4A6E-96E5-E1B10F644015.gif (359x202, 3.75M)

Read about Hoppe's Argumentation Ethics. You'll like it.

>we are having an argument
>because you are not currently beating the other dude, this means you accept his personal rights.
>????
>therefore you must respect his property rights all the time.

Look, Hoppes comparison of democracy and monarchy, and demonstrations of how democracy nessesarily leads to self destructive behavior was fine. Argumentation ethics was retarded.

>I hate authority
>why should X be allowed
You're a retard, OP.