So it's pretty much confirmed that (((they))) use Androids now, yes?

So it's pretty much confirmed that (((they))) use Androids now, yes?

youtube.com/watch?v=gJwU5dE4mYE

And here in better quality.

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/968909/Britains-Got-Talent-2018-Final-Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-Royal-Wedding-BGT-ITV-Simon-Dec

Attached: robots.webm (202x360, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/968909/Britains-Got-Talent-2018-Final-Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-Royal-Wedding-BGT-ITV-Simon-Dec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you on about? There's nothing unusual here

You fucking germans are still autistic and inbred to think of this shit as real.

So these are normal facial expressions for an Amerimutt?

Pretty much. Nothing weird about it

I don't know what everyone else is talking about here but that is weird as fuck. Can anyone explain it?

THEY ARE MADAME TUSSAUD WAXWORK DUMMIE HEADS YOU RETARDED FUCKNUT!

Hq masks, some "talent" tv show.

Ever heard of make-up?

THAT 100% A ROBOT SO CREEPY

Attached: 1519014832016.gif (500x678, 35K)

Try reading the stuff in the second link you fucking brainlet

Wow, the average Jow Forums user is fucking retarded. Its from a gameshow, and its a pair dressed up as prince harry and mutt wife with silicon masks.

You absolute fucking retards.

Its called D R U G S, you fucking weebs

Attached: 220px-Henry_Markram_Brain_research__ICT_futures.jpg (220x319, 17K)

Makeup? Those eyes.

Don't spoil the fun, let him embarass himself further.

waxfigures

Eyes and mouth not moving? Robotic head and neck movement? Uncanny valley strong

Yep I'm a dumbass. OP is a fag.

you almost had me you cunt

A spokesperson for Madame Tussauds London exclusively told Express.co.uk: “In a world’s first for Madame Tussauds London, we are launching Live Figures, an exciting new step in the famous fun experience we offer our guests.We have chosen Their Royal Likenesses the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for this new innovation.

“Britain’s Got Talent is the perfect moment to show the public a first glimpse of our Live Figures before they make their official arrival in the attraction later this month.”

nobody on Jow Forums ever actually reads the article

Markle has downies, dude.

Still more human than the original

Attached: 1397267352514s.jpg (221x225, 8K)

I watched the video on express. Even Harry looked robotic.

You are deluded OP

If they had to make a robot double of some real life person, it would be more human like that THAT