I like trump and I agree with Trump mostly on tariffs, the gig is up, I get that...

I like trump and I agree with Trump mostly on tariffs, the gig is up, I get that. But in regards to the 270% tariff on dairy, its largely because American dairy generally doesn't meet Canadian health standards. Maybe take the hormones out of your milk and then we can talk. Just thought I should let you know.

Attached: 1528315304076.jpg (256x256, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skimmed_milk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe you faggots and your milk bags can fuck off, zipper head.

Literally a dairy regulatory guy here; that isn't true at all. Nobody uses hormones short of oxytocin for calving. Literally everyone in my state has their stupid green band on their bulk tanks. Customers wont buy milk without it.

As far as somatic cells and bacteria go- you leafs cook your count by using the European methods. Our Emscc/dmscc is higher because ours errs higher in order to reject shit milk.

Why do Marxists have to lie about everything? Literally why?

Based milkman

no offense but I don't trust anything edible or otherwise from america.
Just all looks fake.

I work for UK milk licensing, you're talking out of your arse mate. American milk vastly inferior because it is full of IGF-1 because you pump your cows with rBGH. Not to mention the antibiotics and half of them aren't grassfed unlike European and Canadian cows.

Take your prostate cancer milk and fuck off, America.

Attached: 167064.jpg (174x300, 14K)

my apologies, i didnt know. i should have looked into it before just believing everything ive been told my whole life. i should have known better. i will look into what you said to see if you are right or not before i open my mouth on this issue again. thankyou for your post

You couldn't eat a steak from America anyways since you don't even have butter knives or anything sharper to cut it.

hmm, another perspective to consider
interesting, thankyou for yor post

you take out the hormones and you will cut off the supply of big titty 12 year old girls. you can fuck right off. no deal

oi mate do u have a license for that milk

>cut out the hormones and reduce degeneracy
sounds good actually. 12 year olds arent supposed to have big titties. your degenerate fetish isnt important and is bad for civilization and results in preteen sluts.

Oiii mate is that cow Halal?

If milk isnt kosher i wont drink it

They also lack teeth

STFU and rake yourself boy before we throw you to the Americanos.

Attached: 1526383346663.jpg (1024x957, 144K)

Do you think american tariffs of foreign dairy are different? Think again.

Attached: USA_milk.png (1200x568, 42K)

That's because your cuisine looks like total fucking shit. If I grew up eating this I'd think American food looked fake too

Attached: sussex.jpg (600x450, 225K)

This. Amerishart foods, and goods in general, are just pitiful.

It’s rare to find milk that has hormones here, even the $1.59 gallons from shit places at Walmart and Aldi’s have the No rBST! Labels

I'm pretty sure tariffs in this instance are to ensure we have a farming industry as the US would decimate it with their much lower production costs.

Yep and our steel tariffs are because of your shady safety practices. It’s totally not political at all.

Lucky to get a gallon for $4.59 here

I'm sure Putin gets a good belly laugh everyday since November 8th, 2016.
>Best money Putin ever spent

swag

BUT we do and your wrong again, just like your Prime Minister.

Attached: 0E3D31E0-E38B-4522-A930-8815E8A9C799.jpg (1920x1280, 660K)

>Maybe take the hormones out of your milk and then we can talk.
ban it then

>still drinking milk in 2018

Enjoy your bitch tits you fucking idiots

>I agree with Trump

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 14K)

>post skim milk in bag
My sides

I will. Who doesn;t like tits?

>1.7%
>skim milk

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Moo.

MILKED

What's it like being in middle school these days?

Ask your president

>bag literally says Skimmed Milk
>hurrr, its not skim milk!
fuckin brainlet

Canadian milk is so bad it makes your eyebrows fall off.

Not a single big titty photo. Pathetic.

Canadians are faggots but shills like you are worse

>Muh canada is superior
You people are fucking morons and literally dont do anything special. You dont need any special fucking milk faggot.

>Implying u dont have to drink up
DRINK UP WHINY MILK BITCH

That's how you know its working

But we do need a farming and dairy industry which really can't compete.

i didnt say canada is superior, i said our milk has higher standards. we only put the best in our bags

Total bullshit. It doesn't meet health standards so you allow it, but just make it more expensive? You think that's how health regulations work?

"Uh-oh, this chicken tested positive for salmonella. Now we'll triple the price and sell it anyway."

You guys aren't charging the tariff to pay for some health processing; it literally just to protect your domestic dairy producers, who already benefit from artificial price floors the Canadian dairy board establishes every year. Fucking leafs, stop lying.

If you agree with Trump on tarrifs then you are being misled, or you’re as dumb and shortsighted as he is. He thinks he can bully the rest of the world into doing what he wants, and maybe he can, but if they call his bluff its going to get ugly. Im already prepping. I’m getting my savings out of US stocks, and currency until I see how this plays out. The worst part is that Trump is showing the entire world that America can no longer be trusted to uphold the deals it makes. That’s only going to hurt us going forward.

>wanting fair trade with other countries is bag goy! just keep letting them fuck you over goyim!

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>can't read semi
>calls others brainlets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skimmed_milk

Sad!

If the milk doesn't meet Canadian standards then it can't be sold in Canadian stores. So any tariff is moot.

Explain that.

Total embargo and trade blockade on Canada enforced with nukes, reeeeeeeee

>but
stopped reading

He's throwing a monkey wrench into a 2 century old system where the good olde boys (the G8) basically rule the world.
Some trade balances are needed for sure, but Russia and China seem to be making inroads at the expense of America's traditional allies.
Trade wars often lead to recession too and even to actual war.

Canada got milked the fuck dry

Attached: 1519348692762.jpg (352x418, 19K)

american milk isnt deadly, so its not that big a deal as to ban it completely. just raise the tariff and stores wont sell it anyways, accomplishes the goals just fine. of course its also about protecting canadian dairy farmers using a health excuse. but that doesnt mean i want hormones in my milk anyways so id rather that tariff stays personally, at least theres an excuse for it beyond protectionism. not that im entirely against protectionism mind you, but the tariff seems a bit steep for that excuse alone. so the health excuse makes sense to include in the reasoning behind it.

>But in regards to the 270% tariff on dairy, its largely because American dairy generally doesn't meet Canadian health standards. Maybe take the hormones out of your milk and then we can talk. Just thought I should let you know.
So it's not good enough for your citizens unless your government gets paid, then you don't care what they drink? Sounds like a nice caring government.

Hormones in milk have nothing to do with those 12 year old titties. Europe doesn't put hormones in milk and they still have preteen thots too.

Your nigger graph doesn't say what color is what fuckwit.

>american dairy

Attached: soy_bean_seeds2_1024x1024.jpg (1024x686, 171K)

>believing lies
>posting lies
Who makes keyboards fit for your tiny cockroach limbs?

>this product isnt good enough to be consumed safely by our people.
>we should tax the shit out of it and let it in anyway
Leaf cognition

Attached: 2721CF1F-612C-4A1A-A2E0-18159852D8DC.jpg (700x692, 107K)

>Canada is blue
>ever

Why do Europeans and Canadians always say that their food is better and has to go through better regulation and what not?

Meanwhile we have the most arable land on the planet so it’s stands to reason that we would be to grass feed our cows.

Pretty sure they are all talking out their ass and have the worst food.

Because american food is fucking garbage

most canadian food is also garbage, but american food is just, holy fuck, how do you eat it?