Poos, what are you doing?!

Poos, what are you doing?!

That's not how you use a messaging app!!!

Attached: 2018-06-11_18-17-39.png (432x466, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7VjUUCA9m8&has_verified=1
news18.com/news/india/im-assamese-pleads-man-as-mob-lynches-two-youths-fearing-them-to-be-child-lifters-in-karbi-anglong-1773521.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden_(elephant)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guwahati: Two youths from Guwahati were battered to death in Assam’s Karbi Anglong district on Friday night on suspicion of being child lifters.

Police said Abhijit Nath and Nilutpal Das were on their way to the Kanthe Langshu picnic spot when their vehicle was attacked by a group of men at Panjuri Kachari village, 16 km from Dokmoka town. Eyewitnesses said the two boys were brutally hit by bamboo poles and wood, and tortured to death by a mob of ‘inebriated’ villagers.

“It happened when some local informed a group of villagers about two men travelling in a black car with an abducted child. These few villagers were drinking in the roadside dhaba and immediately called upon more people to trace the car and catch them. The mob stopped the car and surrounded the two boys inside. The village elders tried to stop them from hitting the boys, but they would not listen,” said a local shopkeeper of the area.

A disturbing video that emerged in local media showed the two youths begging for mercy – their face and body smeared with blood.

Nilutpal kept pleading, “I am an Assamese. My father’s name is Gopal Chandra Das and my mother is Radhika Das. We came here during the day time…”

ut the mob continued to hit them mercilessly until they lay motionless on the road. Villagers cut off Nilutpal’s dreadlocks and they were found on the spot along with their belongings stained with blood.

Preliminary investigation reveals it to be a case of ‘mistaken identity’. Karbi Anglong police told News18 that they have located the people behind the incident and the culprits would soon be arrested.

Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal has ordered a probe into the incident and directed Additional Director General of Police, Mukesh Agarwal, to move to the spot.

“The incident took place at 8:42pm last night. A VDP member informed the officer-in-charge of Dokmoka police station of a mob attack. The OC rushed to the spot and had also informed 108 ambulance service suspecting some people might have got injured. When he reached the area, he saw one person lying motionless and another next to him was still breathing. Despite facing resistance from the mob, they managed to take the boy to the hospital where he was declared brought dead,” said GV Shiva Prasad Ganjala, Superintendent of Police, Karbi Anglong.

Nilutpal Das, 30, a permanent resident of Guwahati had been operating an event management company with his friends in Goa called Sema Luna. A promising musician, he was known to be playing traditional musical instruments like the Didgeridoo, Djembe and the mouth harp. His father, Gopal Chandra Das, is a retired railway officer and his mother, Radhika Das, a teacher at a government school in the city.

Abhijit Nath, 28, was a local contractor from Guwahati. His father, Ajit Nath, is an Agriculture department official and his mother, Shashiprava Nath, is a retired history professor of a government college in Assam.

Sources said the two youths left Guwahati on Friday morning in Abhijit’s black Mahindra Scorpio. They had supposedly gone to Dokmoka in search of ornamental fish. Police said the duo was seen by villagers looking for something in the water stream flowing under a sluice gate in the area. Reports said there is a fear psychosis in Karbi Anglong with people believing that outsiders in the area kidnapped children.

“We were coordinating with Dispur police station in Guwahati who informed us that two persons from the city had left for Dokmoka in search of ornamental fish. We matched the details with our findings here and confirmed their identity. If they would have asked for security at that time of the night, we would have led them to the place,” said GV Shiva Prasad Ganjala.

Meanwhile, parents of both victims have lodged police complaint and have demanded immediate arrest of the criminals.

>A disturbing video that emerged in local media showed the two youths begging for mercy – their face and body smeared with blood.
>Nilutpal kept pleading, “I am an Assamese. My father’s name is Gopal Chandra Das and my mother is Radhika Das. We came here during the day time…”
Sauce?

I think I found it. Or at least a part of it, that was "soft" enough to not get removed from (((Youtube)))

youtube.com/watch?v=p7VjUUCA9m8&has_verified=1

Look for it yourself, faggot. I had to use image search to get sauce on your thread topic because you were too fucking lazy to provide some context.

news18.com/news/india/im-assamese-pleads-man-as-mob-lynches-two-youths-fearing-them-to-be-child-lifters-in-karbi-anglong-1773521.html

See? Wasn't that hard.

indians are subhumans, these animal gypsyes must be kept out of Europe at all costs, unless shit like this starts to happen in Europe too. god I hate mudpeople

Guwahati. Who cares!

What the fuck poos?
That's some nigger-level shit, and I don't mean urban youth nigger shit, I mean full on Somalia

Attached: 1477975553887.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

You’re next gyppo. Get ready to be smeared in your mensural blood.

explain yourselves you fucking apes
are we going to have to send the english again?

It's a fucking big country, so you got patches which are developed to first world standards, and rural patches where people shit on the streets.

lynchings are usually justified

Canada's a fucking big country. And it was only settled in the 1600's.
India's been settled for 250,000 to 1,500,000 fucking years and it still took the english before they could do anything worth a shit.

>And it was only settled in the 1600's.
I think the Inuit would disagree.

Whoa India, what the fuck. Simmer down, you shit-encrusted savages.

They set up shop 500-600 years prior and proceeded to do absolutely nothing of consequence ever again.
India's still an inexcusable shithole.

Christ you guys had better get your safari hats out of the closet and get back in there.
You'll need somewhere to shack up when the Somalis run you all out.

also there is an elephant named laden killing people strategically in assam

His name was Osama bin Laden, show some fucking respect.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden_(elephant)
>Osama bin Laden, named after the infamous elusive terrorist, was a rogue bull elephant responsible for at least 27 deaths and destruction of property in the jungled Sonitpur district of the Indian state of Assam. After a two-year rampage from 2004 to 2006, an elephant was eventually shot; but some were doubtful that the right animal was killed.
/ourpachyderm/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Tea from Assam is pretty popular over here.

>be poo
>text
>get lynched

absolute subhumans
daily reminder that Hitler spastic called this scum "aryan" relatives tow whites

good, 999,999,998 to go.

Attached: 1509513609922.png (400x400, 439K)

>a poo in loo got lynched for bobs and vagen

>Villagers cut off Nilutpal’s dreadlocks
>A promising musician
> traditional musical instruments like the Didgeridoo

JUST
U
S
T

Assam Tea is awesome and try Assam Agarwood(a rich ingredient in perfume) is the costliest oud and finest in the world.

I know, right?

You trying to pull my leg or is your English really that bad? You should know that we Germans have a hard time detecting irony or humor.

Attached: 1527541063848.jpg (990x536, 29K)

Yes they are absolute subhumans.
>#MurdaHindustan

>In 2008, another elephant also named "Osama bin Laden"[F] – that caused more than 11 fatalities and dozens of injuries – was shot dead in Jharkhand.
How many jihadist elephants are still out there?

Plenty. The Pakis send them over as a bioweapon.

until they start showing up here, too few user

And of course it's a leaf who joyfully embraces the thought of getting killed by an angry elephant after smoking 3 bowls. Get help, dude. Just saying.

We have "poke" they have "rope"

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1523046922239.gif (360x270, 1.58M)

the cold will kill them
everyone else can get fucked