Italy, don't forget your past !

Attached: It.jpg (590x559, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=uh02zvHHPzw&ab_channel=JERKSTORE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top kek, what a bunch of manlets.

Sure but they went there to have a better life, not to destroy the humanity

these shitheads forget that america did not have any type of welfare for immigrants at the time

>There was once a time in America when the worst immigrants were the Italians
i want to go back

Attached: 1527392722888.jpg (720x543, 25K)

Tbf these africans also just want a better life, it's not their fault. the openborders EU, the welfare system, the immigrationist business, the Ngos taxis, the kalergi plan, etc none of the hate should be directed toward them

AYYYYYO GABAGOOL OVA HEAH, CAPEESH??

Attached: 1461239651011.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Funny how poverty only starts to matter when you want to fill a country of immigrants

When I see this shit it’s embarassing

I’m Italian American and my immigrant ancestors came over and became engineers/economists

Niggers just ruin everything

Liberals use Irish emigration to America and elsewhere to guilt trip people here into taking in "refugees". They say things like "our ancestors emigrated all over the world" even though none of us in Ireland today are the descendants of emigrants.

/thread

Those Italians brought the mafia with them which wreaked havoc on New York, Chicago and San Francisco to name a few places, with massive crime waves lasting decades.

But I guess to this fag it was worth it because now the US has fat lazy people with funny accents that say things like "FUGHETAABOUT IT" and "GABOOL"

Yeah, they shouldn't be hated just like how it's stupid to hate a dog. It's just an animal with minimum agency. Negroes are barely human.

>there was a time where italians and greeks werent even considered white enough to immigrate to australia
we have to go back

Attached: 1515309189741.gif (300x383, 68K)

Bullshit. The mafia came with and it directly impacted our political system, government institutions, and national sovereignty

tpbp

They migrated there legally. When in 1922 the gates were closed to them they stopped coming

They also got registered and jobs instead of waking over the border and demanding gibs

this, also no gibs for them.

Immigration, Poverty and Gumballs - a subtle redpill that cannot be deflected by the let them in crowd, it will convince moderates youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

>made NYC a better place

how? majority of them were scum or mafia

it was a good deal for us to get rid of them what the fuck he's talking about.

>Italy, don't forget your past !
Oke.

Attached: tomb of mussolini.jpg (950x535, 64K)

They also made Italy a better place

How many lives did the mafia improve?

Those people brought a beautiful culture with them. Those nogs only know raping and building mud huts. #notonehumanrace

>Don't forget your past

Attached: Cartolina_Ritorneremo.jpg (617x889, 156K)

Irish was considered the lowest class immigrant and now look at them

DUCE! DUCE! DUCE!

This kind of thinking is pretty un white. But what else would you expect from the Portuguese.

Kek.

>Those Italians brought the mafia with them which wreaked havoc on New York, Chicago and San Francisco to name a few places, with massive crime waves lasting decades.

This,

They were poorfag plebian outcasts just like every traitor that emigrated from the US to the states, and it's more than apparent how dumb these people are today since you house the biggest cesspool of degenerate retards on planet earth.
You can keep your mutts, mutts.

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

>don't forget that you spend all your money to take a boat (that half the time was a scam that only brought you a couple of miles down the same coast) because you dreamt of working and contributing in an already fertile and prosperous nation
God I hate these fucking imbeciles

>US
*Yurop

they weren't illegals.
they didn't receive gibs

I'd take the italian mafia over niggers anyday.

There won't be any more Italian immigrants once Italy becomes an African nation. The USA will completely close their borders to them.

Likewise for Germany, although you never wanted German immigrants and nobody in the USA celebrates their achievements, so a message like this would never resonate with us. We know you hate us and don't care.

Italians brought a lot of good stuff too. Lots of inventors and what not. ALL immigrant wave will bring large crime waves with them. It is unavoidable. That is why immigration must be limited and controlled. After the Italians showed up, the US stopped taking immigrants for decades. Immigrants need to be vetted too, like niggers aren't good but we can take more italians provided none of them have diseases, debts, or are unskilled.

Italian mafia was peanuts compared to the jewish mafia.

The Irish, Italians, Germans, Asians, and the rest of the third world was a mistake to bring here. No offense to the first three I posted, but the people that came to America were the kind who would not integrate and assimilate and did not care to. The Irish especially, the Germans learned real quick to integrate or get your ass beat but the Irish and Italians never truly became American and started the “li hyphenated-American maymay”
Also that guy is a fucking idiot thinking immigrants are somehow still Italian

Right in the feels user

KYS you defeatest cuckoid scum. german immigrants practically make the most of the midwest.

>Italy, don't forget your past
ok

Attached: 224897b17218813340da345ddf0e932f.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

>don't forget your pasta

How could I forget man

Italians weren't undocumented and didn't receive free gibs like the Niggers

Still better than niggers.

What kinda culture do niggers bring to the table nothing except rape and begging for gibs.

OH YEAH, NIGGER AFRICANS ARE CLEARLY ITALIAN TIER.

FUCK OFF KIKES!!!!!!

Hey.... my Italian family is successful... our food is good too...

But if I were American at the time Italians showed up, I’d be against it for sure

>GABOOL
What the hell does that mean?

Italians are black africans according to blood haplo groupings my niggerfriend

You can use that excuse all you like but it was the Irish, German, and Italian politicians here who justifies bringing more niggers to the US. AKA the Kennedy’s

>now look at them
I prefer not to.

They didn't come here expecting gibs and they didn't vote for a welfare state. They didn't want to destroy our values of negative liberty and they integrated very well into our broad culture while maintaining a healthy dose of their natives customs.

This kike is peddling a false analogy.

this
You come to and can work? You have the tools to substain yourself?
If yes to both Welcome to America
If no to any GET THE FUCK BACK TO NAPOLI LUIGI

Italians worked their way to get where they are today.

Niggers just want welfare and white pussy.

>don't forget your history
Indeed

Attached: 1517935636268.png (640x4400, 119K)

>these people fled your country to find a better life somewhere else
>they showed up ready to work
>now take these people who want to come into your country who are ready for gibs and rape
?

Leftists and their false equivalencies.

I’m Italian and I have a big American flag outside and guns in the closet

My grandpa didn’t really assimilate though

I mean gabagool, fuhgettabout it uh?

youtube.com/watch?v=uh02zvHHPzw&ab_channel=JERKSTORE

>Italians are black africans according to blood haplo groupings my niggerfriend
Le Italian are black meme xD.
Sorry Creatutanon, but I don't want them

>Duuuh, some shitheads from your country decided to leave, you are responsible for them just because you're their countryman, nothing racist about it
Stay strong Italy, EU wants to brake us under same argument

>Being white means being a cuck

Not my blood not my responsibility. Our empathy will be the end of us all.

i bet there wasn't a massive welfare state in place in the US when the Italians migrated

Never watched that series; don't get the reference; still don't understand what it means.

Attached: special pepe.png (657x527, 51K)

Despite being relatively poor, Italians have a great work ethic and are usually masters at their craft.

>they brought untold organised crime and shit America up even more

Attached: 1513135496609.png (691x516, 524K)

>Our empathy
What's that?

The german diaspora is the single largest ethnic group in the US. From upstate New York through PA to Ohio and spreading all throughout the midwest and extending to California. We aren't ashamed of it and we want the best for you.

Retard

Exactly, I also think that americans should have been more rigid with us, by kicking back mafia scum and anyone tied to them back to italy, instead of allowing the proliferation of mafia cancer . Any migrant that doesn't show respect and gratitude to his host can't be a functional member of society

>it’s unavoidable

I’m pretty sure you can avoid it by not letting them in.

He heart attacked in Italy on his first trip there after the show became popular. I believe somebody is done with the gangster image. In the U.S. testosterone equals gangster in the eyes of the cucked anglo-saxon so I'm sure it will always live on to a certain extent as long the T-counts stay above 700.

Attached: IMG_0253.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

Immigration is a process the troublesome immigrants on Aquarius today will be looked back on with nostalgia when they are as respectable as Italian Americans today

>t. Achmed mamhdu Jafet Allakbar

not until they build:
>roads
>bridges
>buildings
>other stuff

spoiler: they're not

>ALL immigrant wave will bring large crime waves with them. I
Remember the Finnish mafia? The Swedish mafia?

Some immigrants are better than others

They also forget that mixing together so many kinds of people is what weakened and destroyed America. We let Italians in and look, a century or so later we are a dead nation with no hope. That isn't because Italians are bad, but because being a mutt is bad for you and mixing together so many kinds of people made us mutts and destroyed us. Humanity should always invoke America as an example of what not to do.

>it worked with this group in the past
>therefore it will work with this different group in the future

Attached: 1517898994683.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>still don't understand what it means
it's how they spelt "capocollo"

Attached: prodotti-it.png (667x580, 390K)

Italians aren't niggers though, why is that so hard to see? Literally a different species

Attached: 1521290696176.jpg (683x743, 153K)

What does that have to do with Italy? Why would they give a shit that America took the worst of their worse or feel a responsibility that they should bring in niggers because of it?

Is that moron serious? Do they even know how Italian immigrants were treaten upon landing?

No documents = asskicking back to homme
40 days of real quarantine to isolate the sick
And only then they were subject to english basic IQ tests even if they didn't speak the language (which they didn't since most were poor southern farmers) if they didn't pass it they would get sent back to home.

>Badda bing

>Italian
>NYC
>better place

fuggedaboutit

Attached: 1528134916932.jpg (480x327, 140K)

Hahaha, he's talking from the point of view of an immigrant already, I would imagine the few native Americans that remained at that time had rather mixed feelings about that.

this

>it's not their fault

Yes it is you fucking nigger apologist, meme flagging faggot.

Tesy

Like you are are pure blood... probably some Irish share cropper stock.

>recognizing lesser humans for what they are is not White

Nigger.

they really think race doesn't exist

No, you dolt. We're all mutts and we all deserve death.

Unironically ignoring the Italian mafias influence on the U.S. At-least those people had honor and came from a reasonably well off country in comparison to the refugees of Aquarius.

Enjoy your cultural enrichment Spain.

>Don't hate the people responsible for Swedish rape-gangs and no go zones.
Yeah, okay. It's just proof they are culturally incompatible and need to be removed. If they weren't hell-bent on religious and idealogical domination it might have worked out okay! There is however no scenario where these people are the victims. Yes they are enabled by the EU, but no one forced them to cheat welfare, lie, rape, murder, steal and turn entire communities into the shit-holes they supposedly fled from.

Attached: 1522453600162.png (1080x2220, 905K)

I am so sick of that dishonest comparison.

We let 12 million over 50 YEARS.

There are 20 million spics that have only appeared in the past 25.

An anglo mutt is still better than a half breed.

How is the mafia bad? These dudes came in and joined the already huge organized crime scene and were the best at it for a while.

Let's not forget that the Italians of then were highly suspected of because they had lower IQ's, were mostly poor-living in ghettos-, were actually not considered white and were seen as inferior, and committed more crime.

That poor boy...

Attached: 1524914633146.jpg (1280x544, 119K)