If GOP isn't fascist and Trump isn't Hitler then how the fuck do you explain this??

If GOP isn't fascist and Trump isn't Hitler then how the fuck do you explain this??

Attached: happy pride.png (635x981, 119K)

KYS

I guarantee he wasn't arrested for burning the flag. He was arrested for disorderly conduct and starting a fire on a public road or sidewalk.

i'll wait for the body cam footage and if it turns out to be true i will celebrate

>sets fire to shit in public
>gets arrested
How surprising.

Trannys are always mentally unstable freaks, so I guarantee you "She" was assaulting someone

If we where in proper Natsoc America and Hitler was reincarnated Trannies would be shot on the spot for being agents of Satan. Most trannies are beyond help at this point.

> white cis gays
> cis gays
What. The. FUG

What does this have to do with Trump?

Says the Russian.

I'm sure (S)he would have been treated with the utmost respect in your country.

>She

Good. Get the fuck out of my city. Tranny scum fuckin faggot

Burning a flag is obviously legal. Try burning a big sheet of paper with a container of lighter fluid during a public protest event, in the US or Russia or wherever that has at least a half-functioning police force and see how fast they single you out to get detained.

that freak is still alive.
/proof

I wish Trump was 1/10th as fascist as all the shitlibs claim. We would’ve solved a lot of problems already.

I feel like a faggot for knowing this, but cis means you identify as the gender you're born as. So it's not an oxy moron

>deadname
makes me kek evrytiem

>how the fuck do you explain this
Very easily. Intentionally setting fire to something is arson.

Too bad I wasn't at Philly pride. Might have been fun to redpill some faggots

> unfortunately the trans woman is being held under her deadname and we don't want to share that. So they police will probably say they can't do anything without a name.

STOP POLICE BRUTALITY THEY DEMAND THE USAGE OF YOUR NAME

Attached: 1458335223057.png (250x278, 117K)

Really annoys me when liberal retards LARP as lawyers. It's even worse when they actually get law degrees, and somehow ever worse when they somehow get appointed as judges.

What the hell did I just read?

>using comrade unironically

*snap*

>Deadname
Learned something today

>Tries to set fire to shit that isn't his during a crowded public event
>Gets arrested
Dude wtf

>we can't do anything to help our misbegotten political prisoner because it doesn't want to be called by its real name
Sounds like they're making it up to me

Public arson isn't free speech, though.

Burning a flag is free speech in your country. But in the manner such flag is burned is what may be at state here. If she damaged public property or endangered the well being of other's lock that trap up

Attached: robin-hood.jpg (2048x1024, 157K)

Yes, public arson is generally illegal in most places

>burning a flag is protected free speech and cannot be a crime
bahahahahahahahahahahaha

>the trans woman is being held under her deadname and we don't want to share that. So they police will probably say they can't do anything without a name.

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: gender dysphoria DSMV.png (903x675, 244K)

Gay isn't a gender numbnuts

>>we can't do anything to help our misbegotten political prisoner because it doesn't want to be called by its real name
>Sounds like they're making it up to me

That says many things, but "this is fake" isn't one of them.

Attached: trains man.png (500x500, 26K)

>Setting a fire in a public place with no permit

Retarded communist tranny doing retarded communist shit. If this was a communistic society that'd be 10 years work camp.

'cis' probably just short for 'cis male'

Ironically, non-cis gay is logically equivalent to cis gay.

arson is still a crime

The dead name is the legal name? Why haven't they changed it yet if they don't want to be called that? Its way cheaper than a sex change.

Stop applying sensible logic to people who have very little and their behavior will make a lot more sense.

anna pretty cute tho

Attached: 1526299857240.png (575x484, 495K)

Every city is going to have a law against setting fires, even on private property. I live in a city and I have a small back yard but I can't go out there and light a camp fire as if I'm sitting on a 500 acre estate. The houses are too close together to allow it, especially in an old eastern city like Philly where there are thousands of wooden row houses that will go up in a flash. The tranny was not arrested for burning a flag or for protesting. He was arrested for lighting fires in the city like a fucking sperg. Arson doesn't suddenly become free speech just because a flag is on fire.

Attached: great chicago fire.jpg (1200x755, 384K)

based gay people

Must suck to be a faggot like OP.

The eyes of a fanatic. Something jewy about that honker.

Going to take a wild guess that starting a fire in the city is considered illegal.

Attached: tuluka.jpg (704x576, 30K)

>Something jewy about that honker.
naw

Attached: 1517735522907.png (562x522, 617K)

There is no such thing as trans. If someone is claiming to be a different gender than they were born, send them to the gallows.

Attached: 1509100349692.png (576x389, 474K)

"""activists""" are destroying LGBT from the inside, glorious

cultural marxism, more like cultural cannibalism

autistic kike

Left wing logic:

If I wake up one morning and believe I'm Napoleon, they will give me drugs and therapy to bring my delusions in line with reality.

If I wake up one morning and believe I'm Josephine, they will give me hormones and surgery to bring reality in line with my delusions.

>how the fuck do you explain this??
fires apparently illegal