Why are there so many Islamic ruled nations but not a single radical Christian ruled nation?

Why are there so many Islamic ruled nations but not a single radical Christian ruled nation?

Attached: 31BC197D-486F-493F-8F39-5B3BB4AF6768.jpg (722x350, 42K)

You mean a nation where homosexuality is banned and no sex before marriage and no degeneracy, etc, right?
What's the difference with an islamic nation, aside from the color of the worshippers?

/thread

All of Europe was "radical" Christian for the last two thousand years.
It's only thanks to modernity we've decided to throw it all away.

slide thread sage

It was radical catholic but most of the stuff they did had nothing to do with the Bible

Islam is cube worship. The cross is an opened cube.

>be radically christian ruled nation
>radically spread your ass cheeks for the god's chosen
>radically pay half you gdp because god bless who blesses israel
>fight all their wars for their satanic god
What a great idea mate

Are you familiar with Islamic scriptures?
I'm not but I'm willing to bet most Islamic countries aren't 100% from it.
We know they're not because different muslim countries and even groups within those countries hate each other for their interpretation of it.

>the cross is an opened cube
holy shit I never realised that
what did jesus mean by this?

I think his question is still valid and is actually a pretty good point. Islam isn't exactly that young of a religion, why are they still radical while there isn't a single radical Christian country?
Don't forget there is Christianity in other continents as well

A christfag nation wouldn't throw people off buildings and cut their hannds off and shit.

> no pedophila or worshiping a literal pedophile
> no killing for stupid things
> not fucking bombing yourself in a crowd
> not forcing women to wear fucking black burqa even if it’s fucking 40 degree
This shit can go one and one...

How about Christians just conqour Israel and make it a Christian and not a Jewish country

There are some African nations that are hard line Christian.

this

Because christianity is radical kindness and meekness.
We're literally scripturally forbidden from defending ourselves when violently attacked.

This.
That's what makes a religious countries so wrong anyway. The sacred texts were written to find peace and make the world a better place and the government uses it for their own selfish motives

Look at Medieval ages, please. That doesn't seem so kind and meek to me

Vatican City

Attached: 1498958209885.jpg (604x409, 46K)

Well what's the criteria for radical Christian?
You could probably class certain African countries as radical Christian.

As for why Islamic countries are still radical and formerly Christian countries aren't. It depends who you ask.
You could say it's because Arabs are all retarded savages who know nothing else.
You could say that Christianity has had more time to mellow out. Despite what you say, Christianity is about 300-400 years older than Islam. Maybe in 400 years time, Islamic countries will be similar to Christian countries today.

You gnostic fuckers have the lowest tier bullshit

see pic related

>no pedophilia
boy do I have some bad news for you

Attached: leopold-children.jpg (600x320, 43K)

>You could say it's because Arabs are all retarded savages who know nothing else.
Yea that was my point lmao
I don't believe it will improve in 400 years

Attached: Ideal gf0.jpg (600x380, 56K)

Soon...

Attached: 429449.jpg (1920x1080, 2.87M)

I'd bang an Egyptian woman any time of the day

All Christian girls are sluts

Thats because the vast overwhelming majority of chrisendom literally couldnt read scripture then. They just did what the pope said and assumed he was accurately interpreting the bible.
If you havent ever read it shut the fuck up senpai.

This. It's because their christian parents made them sexually repressed.

user, isn't that literally what Muslims are doing tho?

i already did.

batshit crazy. extra nipple. kind of worth it.

>> no pedophil
Lol

The cube is the trap of reality, the open cube is what happens when you're free from the trap.

hnnnnnnnnnnng

Arab women are easy to get for white men right

>Why are there so many Islamic ruled nations but not a single radical Christian ruled nation?
one day

>What's the difference with an islamic nation
No incest, no pedophilia, no Satan worship (the Islamic god is actually Satan).

Attached: priest_gun.jpg (720x478, 34K)

So youve read no scripture and have no amount of learning on any abrahamic religion whatsoever.
No its not. The quran and the new test. Teach an entire different set of moral values. The quran does not teach meekness and excessive tolerance the way christian teachings do.

He obviously meant not supporting pedophilia
There are pedophiles everywhere, but that was not his point

Even though the Vatican tries to hide the pedophilia cases, they dont support it. They just dont want to be ruined by some stupid priest who cant keep his dick in his pants

>What's the difference with an islamic nation, aside from the color of the worshippers?
The colour of the worshippers is the most important thing, faggot. Where do you think you are?

Attached: Hitler-Himmler-SS-1938.jpg (1000x693, 75K)

That's actually not a lot of differences. I'm baffled.

Egyptian girls have big tits. Everyone of them. They put Jewish girls to shame.

Nasheeds are cooler

The muslims have no pope, nor anything resembling one, and christianity isnt catholic

>Christians
>no pedophila
Hahahaha
Also Satan is Iblis

Alright, you got me there

You're right, the Quran is simply the Old Testament, which Christians enjoy picking from whenever it suits them (homosexuality etc) but immediately say was nullified by Jesus when it also suits them.

sure, if they’re an alcohol.

Except homosexuality is in the new testament aswell. Try again.

The quran is also much more than the torah or old testament. Your lack of theology is showing fampai

>ride horses
>i dont know what you're talking about half the time
dumb whore

The communist have one thing right about Christ he was a revolutionary. You degenerates should pray Christians remain blind to this because after that day you will never find rest.

Clay can't mix with iron

Are they putting something in your water

Whats a "radical Christian ruled nation"?
A nation of absolute love where the greatest commandment ("love god, your neighbour and yourself) is followed radically?

tfw no shadow spawn gf from beyond the stars.

Attached: shadowspawn gf.jpg (800x600, 79K)

>tfw no Gnostic gf
;_;

Attached: gnostic gf.png (1249x637, 43K)

Think Texas, but with nuclear weapons and giant Crusader Mecha.

The amount of beheading and explosions?

Jesus never made the cross Jews and roman sock puppets did what did the Jews mean by that?

My favorite aeon is Aeon Flux

Attached: aeon-flux.png (1065x800, 537K)

No, Islam is meteor and moon worship.

Ignorant.

The virgin Christianity vs the Chad Islam

No, that's just what Goldsteinberg has brainwashed you into thinking. God commands you to be kind when you can, but mighty when you must.

Everyone knows aeon of Osiris was best aeon

so, Texas

Islam cannot exist with the separation of state and religion, Islam REQUIRES the RULE OF LAW. Seriously, this is at the bedrock of the qur'an and the religion in its self.

Christianity not only allows for the separation of state and church but one of its fundamental claims is that the separation is necessary because Christianity must be chosen and accepted at an individual level.

Attached: 1518577456803.jpg (930x1363, 785K)

Did we travel back in time to the roman holy empire ? We figured out that church and state did not work

You love your neighbor so much you fuck him up the ass ?

Well, Vatican City is a nation. Yet I can see your point, though.

Holy shit, I saw it!

>Islam cannot exist with the separation of state and religion,
Neither can Judaism. Jews have never created anything. Their religion encourages them to betray their host nation for crass material gain. Also, just look at the history of Jewry: God gave them laws and they wrote the Talmud to cheat those laws. The Romans had laws, and they were subverted by Jewry, which created the Christian west as we know it. The American revolution occurred, and we set up a simple legal framework that had been under Talmudic assault for 100 years. Both US political parties: the Jewish left and the Zionist right, both have no qualms about enshrining their subjective moral beliefs in law.

>Christianity not only allows for the separation of state and church
Which is why it's been so easy to subvert by the influx of post-ww2 Jewry.

Met for

I have read the majority of them and everything that is in Sharia(Law that governs these countries) is derived from Sunnah a.k.a Mohamed's way of life, nothing that is in that law was done by Mohamed at least once

I wish user,i wish

Attached: 1527558954276.jpg (645x773, 80K)

*everything that is in that law was done by Mohamed at least once

Because all nations that contain islam are primitive, thus prone to radicalisation. Average IQ of 80 makes it very hard for them to understand better. Its a good tool to control what is essentially a functionally retarded population (by our standards, the average muslim would be special needs).
Christianity was a decent springboard for us, but its now 2nd level, a background thing. It served its purpose and continues to bring solace to many. Islam is toxic, it helps keep those nations down.

French Revolution and Jews. Islamic countries are no danger to Jews, in fact, they historically fled to Islamic countries when Christians pogromed them. Al Andalus was especially popular.

Christianity was and is a lot more liberal than Islam. If we look at the middle ages, Jow Forums would consider them hopelessy degenerate.
Fun fact: When Christians conquered muslims (eg. in the crusades), the muslims rejoiced because the Christians were a lot more pleasant to live under (Lower taxes, less stringent rules etc.):
>We left Tibnin by a road running past farms where Muslims live who do very well under the Franks-may Allah preserve us from such a temptation! The regulations imposed on them are the handing over of half of the grain crop at the time of harvest and the payment of a poll tax of one dinar and seven qirats, together with a light duty on their fruit trees. The Muslims own their own houses and rule themselves in their own way. This is the way the farms and big villages are organized in Frankish territory. Many Muslims are sorely tempted to settle here when they see the far from comfortable conditions in which their brethren live in the districts under Muslim rule. Unfortunately for the Muslims, they have always reason for complaint about the injustices of their chiefs in the lands governed by their coreligionists, whereas they can have nothing but praise for the conduct of the Franks, whose justice they can always rely on.
- Ibn Jubayr, Frankophobic geographer

Most horror stories about the middle ages are Enlightenment propaganda (eg. Inquisition, chastity belt, ius primae noctis etc.).

There is one, it's called Poland.

>i cant even read
Good grott

Attached: FB_IMG_1526321365964.jpg (718x503, 25K)

>What's the difference with an islamic nation,
for France, nothing

>Muslims
>Love war, suck at it
>Christians
>Dislike war, are best at it

>Thats because the vast overwhelming majority of chrisendom literally couldnt read scripture then.
And with good reason.
The Catholic Church forbade reading the Bible for laymen, as well as Bible interpretation by laymen, because they figured that without education, people would misunderstand scripture and develop all kinds of heresies.

And now look at protestant countries or even just Christian threads on Jow Forums, you can't say that they didn't have a point.

>Neither can Judaism.
It can, and very well. This is because to Jews, faith is not important - loyality to Jewry is. You can be 100% atheist and a perfect Jew.

Christianity is FILLED with pedophiles. Christfaggots just kvetch like their like religion demands and claim that their bad people arent part of them and arent a "real christian". The same shit that muzzies do when one of theirs kills and maims the public - #NotAllChristians- is the same shit that christniggers claim. Oooh it was temptation, etc. Really superstitious about impulses.
>no killing for stupid things
Christianity and Islam's histories disagrees.

Because the most radical Christians don't believe in worldly politics , see Amish, and scattered Bible believer groups in every country

>kvetch

Yes and no

Enlightenment propaganda was how the Jesuits shifted tactics to Secularism to combat the Reformation , because the RCC wasn't gonna work anymore.

For starters, you can drink alcohol and eat pork.

Catholics arent christian

found the kike shill

>American education
Why are you so laughably afraid of Jesuits btw?
Fun fact: Jesuit conspiracy theories were spread by Freemasons.

Christians killed you for being Jewish, for attacking Christians and for black magic. Doesn't sound very stupid to me.

Instead of solely blaming the Whore Church for the bad things of the middle ages, Jesuit funded enlightenment Masonniggers

Masons/Jews spread half-truth Jesuit theories while Jesuits spread half-truth mason/Jew theories .

Both sides work in a dialectic against actual Biblical Christianity. Masons are anti-Catholic at lower degrees but the highest submit to the Vatican.

But Jow Forums is heavily brainwashed by one of the two sides

Attached: 1527969640562.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's"

The more radical or fundamentalist one becomes in a religion, the more they have to follow the actual teachings. So, a radical christian would have to follow that teaching from M22:21.

Correction:

Instead of solely blaming the Whore Church for the bad things of the middle ages, Jesuit funded enlightenment Masonniggers twisted it to pin the crimes on Christ himself

>Jesuit funded enlightenment Masonniggers
> the highest submit to the Vatican.
Fun fact: If you are a Freemason, you are excommunicated from the Catholic Church. Protestants, OTOH, don't care, especially US Protestants.

It's funny that US Protestants blame Masonry on the Catholics, really mind-boggling shit.

WWI. Before WWI there was a concept called "Christendom." Then a bunch of assholes in Europe who all claimed Divine Right to rule went to war with each other. Each claiming that God was on their side. It completely wrecked Christianity as a unifying political force. Islam is stilla relatively young religion and while the various factions don't get along all that well, they haven't gone to war with each other the way Christianity has.

Are you retarded? The west was recently much more christian and kikes were hated. Christian church fathers wrote about their hatred of kikes, constantly. It was only at the turn of the 1900s that flipped. Muslims offer no real threat to kikes. It was Christianity that had to be subverted because strong Christian nations are Jews only true enemy, which is why they're being subverted the hardest.