Why does everything made in china suck?

Attached: 1528689869096.webm (480x320, 948K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like vacuums? That's how they work friendo

Because they care more about quantity and profit than quality.

these two are literally rush hour in africa
hilarious

Because they don't care to create quality they only want to mass export cheap stuff to fuck our economies

I've seen some clips of them, what is the sauce?

Absolutely wasted on Reddit faggotry.

Empire of dust. Feel free to watch on youtube.
Also, how new are you?

Attached: 1510405466702.jpg (576x720, 95K)

Its a good movie
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

It's called "It's All So Tiring: The Movie"

Empire of Dust, the heart warming tale of a Chink trying to get an honest days work out of a gaggle of nogs

You feel so bad for Eddy. He just wants to do good work.

Empire of Dust.

Stanley and Kamelion tape measures are chink aswell. China can make good stuff, it just has to have enough of a market to warrant the shipping.

Fick tiresome. Guess I'll go Bourdain myself, I can't even shit post properly

Attached: 1528489015966.jpg (438x438, 18K)

Empire of Dust afaik Sven no go prep your bull lmao

>how would you know?
Based chink man of attempted economic improvement

Says Günter..

empire of dust or something
it's about china neo colonialism in africa

"rush hour in africa" is the best decription of empire of dust ive ever seen lol.

"Where is my gravel?" a belgian comedy

Just capitalism running it's course. The value system that ultimately makes everything rubbish

I really hope they make a second documentary with that chinese and black guy. It was pure comedy.

It's because it's all so tiresome.

Because it doesn't suck, and you just want to make China hate thread as usual.

90% of my electronic devices are made in China, PC, GTX1070, PS4, monitors, speakers, phones, keyboard, mouse...etc are all made in China and they all work fine.

But won't last as long as when they were made in the USA, Germany, Taiwan, Hong Kong or Japan.

>90% of my electronic devices are made in China, PC, GTX1070, PS4, monitors, speakers, phones, keyboard, mouse...etc are all made in China and they all work fine.
How old is your keyboard? A few years. And it will break in a few years and you'll buy another IBM Model Ms from the 1980s are still around, have been in constant use, and still work. I have a old rotary linesman handset which still works from the 1950s, cell phones break every few years.

what about norinco sks

Because we don't want to pay more than 1$ for a tape measure. Why they should make good but expensive items no one buys?

Attached: 1.jpg (632x332, 30K)

Some things made in China aren't too bad though.

Attached: He-Zi-1.jpg (500x561, 115K)

It's funny that I stumbled upon it before I used Jow Forums

no morals and communism does that to you. that's why china will never rise above slumdog empire. they might rule the world, but they are doomed to collapse. shit only floats with the stream, and every chink is a little shit piece.

Attached: 1528300560824.jpg (1920x1080, 656K)

because thats how it was ordered by the company selling it to you stupid mutt don't you know anything

Attached: 1518013815521.jpg (673x789, 68K)

This should have been made a series not a documentary.

we need more of this buddy type entertainment, why can't the jews give us what we want.

>why can't the jews give us what we want
have you tried asking them nicely?

That applies to a fuckton of German products now, usually made by Eastern Europeans in really poor conditions.

Yes, but that is not because of "China" per se, it's because of the culture of planned obsolescence done by those corporations who move their factories to China. This how modern capitalism operates, it's wasteful and makes things easy to break so people have to keep buying them. No, I'm not a commie, but this is how things are today, a washing machine lasts at most 3 to 5 years without technical problems or total failure, while just 40 years ago they could last decades.

I'm pretty sure that the company just switched out to Chinese labor and bribed the inspectors not to say anything after this film.

>there are stuff not made in China

>why does everything made in china suck?
indeed

Attached: Things made in China suck.jpg (640x480, 93K)

The oldest MIC keyboard I have is 6 years old which is still functional. My MIC PS4 is 3 years old and never malfunction once, so do many of my gears(different brands but mostly MIC).

You just keep bashing them with your biased delusion, but you can't change the fact these products all work fine for me.

It lasts long enough, my PS4 are already 3 years old. And actually many of them are made in the factories of Taiwanese companies set in mainland China, same goes to many so-called "American products" such as your iPhone(MIC US brand). Also HK seldom makes their products locally, most of their factories are also in mainland. I rarely see "German-Made" products these days, I have a German brand PSU but it's still MIC by China. Japanese products is the only one still better than MIC in quality by my experience.

*OEM

Does anyone have the full documentary of the chinks in africa

Stop talking to niggers.

Attached: zoomali9.png (422x626, 503K)

kek

That picture is an accurate caricature, yet I find it funny people who oppose Trump are using body-shaming against Sarah Sanders as a means of discrediting her, despite the fact they cry about it the most as being a despicable thing to do (insult women based on their appearance). The irony is glaring and delicious

i've been blaming walmart for years for flooding our stores with this cheap useless bullshit , but no one would listen. made in china mean wasted money

>They tried to pull off the biggest gravel heist in West African history...
>It was going to set them up for life...
>and they had everything planned...
>but little did they know...
>they were stealing from...
>[upbeat trumpet music plays]
>Eddie and Lau!
>[screen cuts to Eddie and Lau strutting down the street]
>in the Rock Heist!

Lmao then throw whatever you're typing on into the thrash. It's guaranteed to have Chinese parts. Probably chips and the motherboard.

>Homosexual man speaks with apostles of Yakub, 2018 (colorized)

fuck off to reddit you nigger faggot

That tape measure is fucked up. I can't bear to see that...

Attached: i can't bear to see that.jpg (1279x717, 98K)