Daily Reminder that Eric Clanton's hearing is TOMORROW

twitter.com/hashtag/ericclanton?lang=da

pretrial hearing June 12, 2018 at 9:15 am, Case number: 17-CR-016561, Rene Davidson Courthouse, Dept 11 ... Fallon St & 12th St Oakland, CA 94612

Will he get yet another delay? Last time the DA said they were very close to an agreement, which means Eric might be turning state's evidence for a reduced sentence, but could also just signify that the defence, prosecution, and judge have agreed on the general structure of his defence.

Eric is looking at 4 counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon with intent to cause grievous bodily injury, as well as a misdemeanor count of wearing a mask in public which shows premeditated intent to commit a crime in the first place. DA is sitting on a mountain of evidence including selfies the dumb shit took of himself wearing his Antifa cowards-costume, which he failed to delete even after learning that Jow Forums had positively identified him (glory days, Jow Forums, I will never forget).

So even if he got a plea deal, which would require serious information on higher-ups within the Berkeley city authority, Clanton is looking at some sweet sweet time which is MANDATED to be spent in a California State Prison. Each charge can net him 4 to 12 years minimum mandatory, and the charges can add up against the three-strikes minimum (life in prison) although this part is up to the judge's discretion.

It is notable that repeatedly delaying a hearing is a common tactic, both to buy the defendent some freedom before sentencing, but also in an attempt to degrade any witness testimony as well as public awareness of the trial.

Looking forward to something finally happening here.

Attached: clanton the rat.jpg (440x248, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FcaI2Yg3lYo
youtu.be/Ma3AxlI-dJw
twitter.com/KathrynJavandel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ethics professor

he's
fucking
innocent

Shh. Go to sleep. Denmark's such a serene place and you must be sleepy. Just forget about this little case.

Liberals are a living, breathing Orwellian meme.

I hope either
A) He walks and pol detectives are buttblasteds eternally, meanwhile Cantwell gets LIFE for self defense with pepperspray
B) He's sent to Prison and unites the gangs teaching them Restorative Justice and Communism and becomes the next Che Guevara

Attached: thefug.png (577x477, 352K)

Bump.

Thank God. I was looking around for some information on this a few weeks back but couldn't find anything. Must be so worrisome for Eric.

A plea deal doesn't mean state's evidence you tin foil fucks.

>>ethics professor

Why does reality present such retarded things?

But more than likely he will end up as C) a tranny prostitute owned by the Aryan Brotherhood who gives niggers sloppy butthole sex in order to feed his meth addiction that he developed while in prison

youtube.com/watch?v=FcaI2Yg3lYo

Yeah, he can plea for a reduced sentence simply to save State the time and money of trying him in court.

The PROBLEM is that State has him dead to rights for multiple, extremely violent, politically motivated assaults on random people in broad daylight. What incentive does State have to give him a significant reduction? NONE. They have an ethical and a legal obligation to REMOVE HIM FROM SOCIETY. And they have the evidence to do it, which is why they went for the charges they did rather than a harder-to-prove attempted murder suite.

So unless Clanton can give them a juicy bone, a plea deal isn't going to get him much.

doesn't Clanton have Antifa, Bash the Fash tattoos?

i hope for an update with a clip of him crying at sentencing

$10 says the prick will be let off prison time.

Yes. He has an iron front tattoo. I'm sure the Aryan Brotherhood are going to LOVE it!!

Attached: fYte1y7.jpg (200x200, 9K)

C) He becomes Tyrones bitch in prison & enjoys swallowing his hot load daily

>glory days, Jow Forums, I will never forget
that was a blip in the time space continuum that will live in infamy for eternity

yes he does.

So in that video, we have a seasoned ex-con talking about what happens to stupid kids who get gang-related tattoos without being in those gangs (they get the shit kicked out of them).

Eric Clanton has tattoos that are in direct opposition to the white supremicist groups who will be running his end of the prison. They will tear him a new asshole, and if Eric runs to the blacks or the spics, they will rent out his asshole knowing Eric is so vulnerable.

He's fucked six ways from sunday, makes his courses on prison reformation and institutionalised racial injustice all the more hillarious.

He will keep getting continuances for several more years. The courts don't have any will to prosecute him

so he gunna get his wig split and bubba gunna spread his cheeks? almost feel sorry for him

>So even if he got a plea deal, which would require serious information on higher-ups within the Berkeley city authority,
LOL no it wouldn't.

the NLR knows his name and is waiting for him
asshole shouldn't have been so excited to punch Nazis

>blip
if that's what you call not sleeping for three days straight, fighting shills, evading kike-mods, dredging hundreds of thousands of video frames, and pulling it all together for a win

>mfw "we got him, boys!"

Attached: heil yes!.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

His charges should be dropped and he should he hailed as a modern day Patriotic Hero for kicking the shit out of nazi scum

Attached: bb3c283420652bd20eeb85e77cecd230--german-soldier-dresden.jpg (556x720, 90K)

We can't let him get to prison and infect all his roommates minds.

His asshole is getting packed

OH SHIT THAT'S THE NOTORIOUS NAZI-KILLER OF BERKLEY OH SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK I HOPE HE DIDN'T SEE MY TATTOOS NO BULLY PLS GUARDS HALP HE'S GONNA PUNCH ME

Attached: birdman.jpg (1400x1027, 163K)

If this guy goes down it’ll be curtains for his ilk. I hadn’t seen a Clanton related thread for a while, I had kind of assumed that the charges had been quietly dropped to be honest

whatever you say, agent brown. eric is going to take a real hard red-pill in prison, I for one am looking forward to writing him regularly.

They wont be dropped. Even if he tries to plea it down theres tons of evidence. The bike lock. The selfies. The video. I honestly think they are gonna try the "but they were Nazis your Honor!.. I dindu nuffin!" defense. The defense will call into question as to how the police identified him, forcing them to reveal that the hacker known as Jow Forums passed them the info.

on a side note, the other Berkley antfi Yvette something another is also facing charges, the judge refused to dismiss the charges because the defense argued that it was self defense against nazis....

Attached: got my shit pushed in.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

You have brought joy to this Leaf’s heart user.

Attached: 0B47B1FD-F0C2-4FF5-8D4C-C03E63808CA2.png (240x304, 15K)

>the defense argued that it was self defense against nazis

Attached: 1460501345767s.jpg (125x120, 5K)

I want to write to him to but I really don't know what to say other than taunts and gloating, which seems kinda lame. What are you gong to say? Gonna send him any reading material? Assuming you can mail the inmates books, etc...

Attached: eae632eca6b739eb4bff6d463a065549.jpg (393x750, 60K)

all mail is read
thats what female officers do.
hate mail would never make it past the screeners.

True justice

Attached: 1505095365421.jpg (945x696, 127K)

Well, I'm one of the guys who ran the generals, and I worked nonstop organising the search from about the time the threads had picked up real traction but nothing had really been accomplished, until the mods banned me for doxxing (I never posted a single piece of private information) on my third day.

By that time, we had collected about 95% of the data, which I collated with links to original source material + stills + timestamps, and sent it to the FBI, the Berkeley PD, and the CA state police, explaining that all three departments had been contacted with the same evidence. By that time, we had Eric Clanton identified but this was before Jow Forums went full-autism and did the facial-overlay reconstruction shit.

So, I want Eric to know why some random dude half way around the planet worked so hard to catch him. I want him to know why Jow Forums as a group went out of it's way to bring him down. I want him to think about these things, while I am in vacation with my wife in Europe, enjoying the ocean view, and he is sitting in prison probably trying to convince himself of how unjust the world is.

Hopefully we can strike up a correspondance, at which point I will try to relay some of Jow Forums's more personal thoughts on teh matter.

But I'd like it to be a long term thing. Eric needs to know that there are people who are still thinking about him, and that in an ironic twist of fate, he made the world a better place by removing himself from it.

I'm really glad this came up just now. I've got Monday blues real bad, really really bad. I like to think he's got them worse.

Attached: IMG_4329.jpg (633x950, 95K)

Except the DA and judge are likely fellow travelers

>enjoying the suffering of another human being

what a sad bitter life you live

Nice one.

It will not go well for Clanton, whose “punch , run and hide” fighting style is not ideal for the prison courtyard. He will be a marked man by the white power guys and will learn the hard way that the minorities he thought he was fighting for don’t appreciate being overprotected by the skinny white privileged boys gentrifying/ruining their communities. The idea of Eric Clanton being grossly sexually defiled is a softcore fantasy compared to the hell that awaits him in the embrace of one of the most dangers prison gangs to ever exist.

Shouldn't you be out punching nazis?

It’s more like enjoying Justice

This guy has lived his whole life in the relative comfort provided by his moderately wealthy parents while, not just spewing his libshit poison and contaminating the minds of the impressionable young, but committing felonious acts of aggression in a sneaky, cowardly fashion. This guy deserves every ounce of suffering coming his way, which will undoubtedly be embarrassingly inadequate, considering the liberal, left-wing psycho venue of these presidings.

Attached: jewbitch.jpg (738x606, 69K)

>enjoyment

You project too much. This is an educational situation for Eric, and closure for Jow Forums. What part of
>trying to convince himself of how unjust the world is
skipped over your tracks?

troll harder pleb, you and your ilk are on borrowed time.

I fucking love it. Good job, Danebro

Attached: 4679d402b87511d6e702fc6b81b5b93a.jpg (634x482, 111K)

>So, I want Eric to know why some random dude half way around the planet worked so hard to catch him. I want him to know why Jow Forums as a group went out of it's way to bring him down. I want him to think about these things, while I am in vacation with my wife in Europe, enjoying the ocean view, and he is sitting in prison probably trying to convince himself of how unjust the world is.

You must write to the faggot when he's inside detailing all of this.

Cali is a libuck state. They'll remove most of the felonies.

He'll be found innocent by the cuck judges

SCREENCAP THIS FOR FUTURE RIOT

this dude always provides updates, it was the origin of his channel youtu.be/Ma3AxlI-dJw

As much as I hope it won't happen, they'll probably just postpone it again.

>case delayed over a year
Reminder that they're pushing it off this long so public attention on the case dies out and they can get away with giving him community service and a fine.

Why are all Bulgarian women I've met nigger fuckers?
Practically all of the Bulgarian women i've encountered have fucked niggers AND pakis, the same however cannot be said of the other Slavic women I've met.

>*Getting satisfaction from a well deserved act of justice being enacted upon a special kind of idiot.
fify

Attached: IMG_4310.jpg (316x594, 49K)

I can only hope that he gets a continuance and this commie judge gets replaced by an extreme right hardliner. That would be fun.

As it is, we are on schedule for one of the most ridiculously blatant abuses of our court system since the Rodney King trial. I am honestly expecting the judge to reward Clanton for some perceived 'mental abuse he has suffered during this persecution of his character'. Fuck this shit.

Just one of those felonies together with the intent for grievous injury clause is I think mandatory minimum 7 years in state pen. He has four.

That's why the DA went with the charges they did, because in this cas they can prove not only that he commited the crime, but more importantly that he had full intent to do so. There is no slipping out of this like in the SanFran murder case, where the defense hinged on lack of evidence of intent.

Beyond based. This post gives me hope for the future.

I hope a nigger resizes his rectum and gives him AIDS, if he doesn't have it already.

I would say that this would be a good thing and that he will have his knees broken mysteriously while walking home one day. However, those days are past. Nowadays, all people do is sit around making idle threats on some web-board.

They have him dead to rights but I would be surprised in Berkeley if they don't end up with a hung jury or acquittal. If it's a hung jury the DA may reduce charges or decline to retry the case, it'll depend if they are Lefty scum the like mayor is openly friendly with BAMN.

>be a warrior
>put a bunch of Nazis in their place
>Nazis cry like bitches, "arrest that man"
>prove to the world that Nazis are nothing but bitches.

Anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders is a nazi.

Have fun on the vacation. Get your wife pregnant.

Attached: a1a.png (441x699, 378K)

Bernie Sanders owns a house and a car, he is practically Hitler.

No wonder (((Sanders))) likes (((Marx))), neither one ever worked at a real job.

>be a warrior
>put a bunch of Nazis in their place
>Nazis cry like bitches, "arrest that man"
>prove to the world that Nazis are nothing but bitches.

fuck off you nazi

daily reminder that this lawyer chick has been to all the previous hearings and will probably post updates if she's there tomorrow
>twitter.com/KathrynJavandel

any local area anons planning on going?

I wanna fuck that little fruit up the ass and split him and I'm not even gay.

>oh the self righteousness of the morally corrupt

>A warrior

Attached: IMG_4604.gif (500x375, 482K)

No joke. They're gonna make him chew it off when they get their hands on him.

Clanton may as well be getting the death penalty.

Oh believe me. There will be a time, when there is zero tolerance for the leftists. Joining Antifa gives an automatic "to be shot on site" sentence.
Happy hangings, idiot.

>be a criminal
>attack peaceful right wing protesters
>get arrested and prosecuted
>"B-B-BUT MUH NAZIS"

Attached: 51m2k5906381704948.jpg (515x676, 100K)

>twitter.com/KathrynJavandel
Write to the DA and ask her about pressuring for no more continuences. Be polite, formal, and respectful.

Lead DA: Rebecca Judy Warren
Alameda County District Attorney
1225 Fallon Street, Suite 900
Oakland, CA 94612
(510) 272-6222
[email protected]

Attached: 1515847698627.png (526x1075, 408K)

She the prosecutor?

''The essence of the Three Strikes law was to require a defendant convicted of any new felony, having suffered one prior conviction of a serious felony to be sentenced to state prison for twice the term otherwise provided for the crime.''

>Prior conviction

Are you fucking retarded?

gives me an idea, what do you lads think of collecting the names of the nu-male soibois who writes this garbage and keeping track of them. Some are bound to go to prison for some shit and I'm sure the white gangs inside will not take too kindly to these pussies trash talking white people and trying to destroy western culture.

It would appear to be so.

Remember: Concern for public safety. Concern that defense is running the case out on purpose to downgrade witness testimony. Concern that Justice is being subverted for a political agenda.

Attached: Patches+from+the+great+meme+war+big3this+is+all+i_3e13a2_6086455.jpg (648x736, 48K)

It should have happened a year ago. It is a great idea.

Are you a nazi?

Attached: identity racists fascists.jpg (429x663, 52K)

>the essence was
>was

>calls me retarded
Why do liberals always project so much? There is plenty of precedent for three strikes laws being applied to a string of crimes committed on the same day. You have the unfortunate legal issue that a person is convicted for their crimes ONE AT A TIME.

this plus every ounce of comfort and privilege he has enjoyed throughout his cushioned and coddled life was given to him by people he would without conscience denounce and dehumanise as nazis and white supremacists whilst attempting to kill them in a most cowardly and dishonourable way
>he is the lowest form of scum and deserves whatever is coming his way, even if he somehow manages to avoid prison he will be a marked man for life and there are many of us here who presented with the opportunity to do to him what he was trying to do to others, would without hesitation split his wig
>you wil never be forgotten Eric

Attached: 1523700463746.jpg (544x720, 116K)

Fun fact: Neither did Adam Smith.

Pretty disturbing that people who are considered heavywieghts of economic thought were jobless losers.

I salute you based Dane.

And the police telling him
>the Internet did he work for us

Pride is deadly mate

So is faggotry.

Goldstein

Attached: Flying Shekel grabbler.gif (480x360, 2.8M)

>Nazis
I post a lot of stuff - people do, it amuses us, but those people that Clanton attacked were conservatives with outspoken views that are different to those that we may inadvertently imply are our own.
I'm starting to feel like there's something worrying these lurkers. Pat Little. UK Civil War. I will tell you bottom feeders straight that unlike you we only have to win power once and we only play at democracy while it suits us. When we have won once we have won for 1000 years, we will never give up power, and the normal volk hate you and are turning to us as their salvation.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
It will happen quickly overnight out of night and fog and you will awaken to reality just as you did to Trump when we put him on the throne.
The fires rise and the tide turns.

Attached: IMG_4663.jpg (259x194, 22K)

That's honestly projecting.
I was part of the generals back then, found a couple of 20 views protest videos with Eric in them on YouTube.

You sir, are beautiful. Please write to him while he is in prison. Better yet, when you find out his mailing address spam Jow Forums with it so we can all write him letters of encouragement.

Each day slowly gnawing away at his psyche with our wonderful letters, till he can no longer take it.

You restored my faith again in Jow Forums senpai

Attached: meme-quote-every-act-of-beauty-is-a-revolt-against-the-modern-world.jpg (534x700, 83K)

Good job man, thanks for your service. Finding the raw source material was absolutely essential to our progress, I was and remain in total gratitude to the anons who took the time to dig that shit up from the random corners of the internet.

And what I forgot to say was:
Maybe he thinks it's unfair, but 100% he regrets his insane actions.

Never lose faith. Jow Forums is what we make of it.