The crew on the Aquarius are becoming frightened as the migrants are becoming restless

This might not end well if they are told to be going back to Libya. I doubt those 629 migrants will just shrug their shoulders and comply if they are supposed to be shipped back. They'll take over the boat quickly, not sure if any one of the refugees welcome people on board will survive this. Then they'll set sail straight to Italy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 1.44.25 PM.png (932x784, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpNpDM-enLw
youtu.be/BoWmeJ9dABA
maltatoday.com.mt/news/europe/87491/aquarius_standoff_unhcr_urges_malta_italy_to_bring_migrants_to_land_and_deal_with_issues_later#.Wx5l80iFPIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man i hope the migrants rape and kill them all. Come on Niggers be Niggers.

Attached: 1493288500478.png (480x480, 285K)

digits confirm the migrants will launch a mutiny and kill the crew

You know what happens to Pirates
youtube.com/watch?v=tpNpDM-enLw

Attached: 1490294551360.png (726x407, 273K)

Attached: 1526722788876.jpg (768x432, 67K)

Just sink the fucking thing.

Migrants will kill/rape the crew and then die because they don't know how to use a fucking boat. Probably they'll kill themselves while fighting for water

Please hope it's a mutiny and the crew gets killed.

This is probably what the Italian authorities are betting on. This would collapse the media's propaganda that the nogs are "peaceful little Syrian girls".
The French female journalist on board will certainly get collectively enriched by all the diversity :)

Sink it.

It is time

Attached: Italian+Torpedo+Men.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

Looks like they are negotiating with Spain on sending them all to Barcelona...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 1.56.26 PM.png (938x632, 538K)

For what little they know they know enough to bide their time until the coastguard isn't justified in killing them as they would very much like to do given half the chance.

Mayors don't have power to decide over immigration or ships docking.

Attached: Mother_computer-alien.jpg (550x273, 19K)

Hauptsache nicht Malle

It's a sexual emergency.

kek
These pets are about to turn on their owners.

kek
I hope the African savages will tear apart the treacherous NGO scum and then we can sink the ship.

Numerals confirm. We rape bote of death nao!

When refugees get restless, people die.

Attached: 1517855313109.jpg (745x828, 106K)

Someone should tell them there is plenty of sea water to drink!

Attached: f1398e8fb287127699fe88c52b93ca76.jpg (640x480, 26K)

That's honestly the second best outcome to this scenario. The best is the mutiny, kill the crew, then try to sink the ship and they all drown.

> The French female journalist on board will certainly get collectively enriched by all the diversity
Prep the bulls

The Ministry of Interior do.

Our current government is cucked, they will let them in.

It's ok, it's a ship filled with doctors, lawyers and engineers. Nothing bad could possibly happen.

Except Italian military is spraying ebola chemtrails right over them

Once the crew is thrown overboard, the ship will most likely keep running until it crashes into a rock

How long would it take them to get to Spain? I bet the get spooked before they make it.

The traitors who pilot these ships deserve nothing less than this fate

Good thing the EU just said it expects Italy and Malta to care for the illegal migrants.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 2.01.15 PM.png (928x658, 612K)

Never thought I'd want niggers to chimp out more than in an enclosed space out in the middle of the ocean with a load of liberals

Wait a moment. If the ship's flying Gibraltar flag doesn't it fall under UK if they riot and mutiny?

if they like to risk the little political capital they have. Chances are small, odds for Nigs chimping out is higher

Scorpion stings frog in middle of river. News at 11.

>Come on Niggers be Niggers.
> waiting for a nigger to nig

It's literally only a matter of time

Attached: 1510181660796.jpg (477x403, 15K)

This makes me so angry. Fuck the EU!

At least three days. But they don't have enough supplies to last that long.

Malta will probably cuck out. It's a small country so it's easy for the EU to threaten or bribe them.

Gibraltar is technically an independent nation, It would fall under gibraltarĀ“s jurisdiction.

The white crew are deliberately withholding rations to starve the black folk

But they want to let them loose around European women and children. These crews need to be impaled.

Send them to Britain

presumably the knew the risk associated, ie, none? didn't they tell us how they were all doctors, nuclear scientists, etc? those very rarely rise up.

You caused this, Germany.

Based refugees :^)

Once again a boat load of fighting age males. Not a woman or child amoung them. Refugees my fucking arse. Invaders.

This is who Europe is closing the door on!

Attached: FA745086-8D6A-4786-A922-5509FD054F5C.png (1242x2208, 3.74M)

fucking awesome, that first shot made me jump in my seat!

Imagine their reaction when the leftists will tell them they're going back to africa.

could they send them to buenos aires?

Catalonia was a mistake.

The crew is probably becoming terrified of their cargo.

Wonderful.

Fuck you and fuck the EU

Imagine the smell on that boat

Attached: 1519931723740.gif (245x150, 1.26M)

>if they like to risk the little political capital they have.

Nah, this will give them "good boy " points. Just imagine how many political power and votes from the left they can get just by virtue signaling and saying that "we are the only tolerant country in the mediterranean".

if they mutiny and take over the ship then legally all bets are off, they are considered pirates and are not under the protection of any flag. Any random person can literally hop in a boat and sink them without repercussion.

It's partly a Dutch ship/crew I believe.

We're going to have to send in these guys again.

Royal Dutch Marines, 'negotiating' with 'darker skinned North Africans with a contra-legal intent to reposess Dutch civilian maritime assets' since 16-something.
And always while being polite.

youtu.be/BoWmeJ9dABA
I

Look at all those women and children.

>Then they'll set sail straight to Italy.
Where they will be sinked.

Attached: salvini dance.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

KEK

Imagine the smell once they start raping the few women on board.

the EU can go fuck itself.

Germany, you will have to pay.

[EMERGENCY NEGRO GIRL]
In case scrutiny, break glass.

chimp out incoming

Can someone scuttle this ship next time it gets to port?

Catalonia YES

what an ugly nigger baby

Oh no, not a baby girl! This changes everything!

>"people"

These people need to be hanged.

Nigeria has a population of 200 million and will certainly send relief using their world class navy

Attached: Screenshots_2018-06-11-13-07-03.png (715x929, 397K)

Anyone smuggling niggers into Europe deserves to find themselves on the wrong end of a mutiny. Hopefully the engineers and doctors find themselves in Neptunes embrace as well.

> see this article

maltatoday.com.mt/news/europe/87491/aquarius_standoff_unhcr_urges_malta_italy_to_bring_migrants_to_land_and_deal_with_issues_later#.Wx5l80iFPIU

> See top comment
> Maltese old guy using echoes correctly
Holy shit

Dutch broadcaster:

>'Bring the floating migrants to land quickly'

Attached: nos.png (682x396, 367K)

I don't know which is worse, the powers that be that push this shit on us or the gullible idiots who actually buy it.

and where's the fucking irresponsible parent who allowed that baby on board?

lol
nobody cares, they overplayed the baby nigger card

Attached: 2018-06-11 14_08_28-Valerio De Cesaris on Twitter_ _A baby. A girl. Among the 629 people stuck at se (814x862, 89K)

Piss off anglo filth.

>Ship a bunch of violent niggers into Europe.
>B-b-but they were only supposed to be violent AFTER the boat ride!
I will laugh so hard if these humanitarians" get culturally enriched.

> THIS
but with live amo and no survivors.

I was thinking about this already. And I have no idea what these NGO people are thinking.
I would never get locked up with cultural alien foreigners who may have diseases.

The only thing that needs to be done is, refusing those ships to enter a habor and they are fucked.
I don't want to change places with those NGO SJW guys now.

If something bad happens, you won't find volunteers for the next time I guess

>14 heartbreaking images that will make you say fuck having borders and laws and shit

>ugly beard
>glasses
>punchable smile
>twitter virtue signaling
le basedboy face

Considering the slave trade in Libya, can't blame them for getting a little anxious.

This will be well deserve. The few women on board will probably be raped to death. The crew will most likely be killed when the nigs realize they're going back/

dutch morons can help germany pay for endless economic migrants.

remind me - which political party do i have to vote for, to ensure juncker doesn't win the next EU presidential "election"?

oh that's right. that can't be done, right?

Oh look, the Germans are trying to fuck up Europe again. Seriously Hans, do you guys have any other hobbies?

They can go back willingly or leave in bodybags. They're not conquerers or unstoppable, they're animals that will stop coming when they stop being fed and start getting shot.

kek
It's obvious they would bring one in case they got called out. They do it every time.

Attached: 1509256084365.png (378x357, 81K)

It won't stop until a few hundred get gunned down at the port.

Nope

Attached: 0004D9CB-matteo-salvini-m.jpg (460x270, 20K)

Pray with me for the Blessed Virgin to intervene and sink the ships of the invaders. Also, Neptune to cover our bases.

Attached: IMG_1795.jpg (1273x1600, 736K)

A reminder that it's the fake news journalists that are ultimately responsible for this, and that they all need to hang.

Attached: kill journalists.png (510x446, 406K)

> Oh no, not a baby girl! This changes everything!
They'll only rape it when it turns 5 or leave it on the beach. It's not like they haven't done it before.

Attached: 1517436867333.jpg (600x437, 120K)

Some one needs to sink that floating welfare check.

*sank

kek wills it

Attached: 999.jpg (620x350, 28K)

>Nigeria has a population of 200 million
Not for long, as they are all breeding like rats.

Attached: Worlds-most-important-graph-2017.png (882x709, 77K)

I hope those Soros' paid human traffickers get lynched by their clients.

Attached: kek_templ2.png (480x360, 64K)

>were duh wite wimminz at? WASSUP MONEY MONEY!!!