Why do Americans hate niggers when the negro race has produced some really remarkable individuals...

Why do Americans hate niggers when the negro race has produced some really remarkable individuals, like the based Justice Clarence Thomas who actively fights to keep America free of degeneracy and full of liberty.

Attached: 161020132328-clarence-thomas-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 86K)

Niggers =/= Black Man

try living here guy. if you did you would realize what a stupid question it is.

Honestly, people fear what they aren't used to, and a lot of white people aren't used to black people.
Racemixing/Integration in schools was actually a good thing, helped black kids become more tolerant and test scores went up. But with rap becoming mainstream in the 90's and white parents withdrawing their kids from schools because the Supreme Court stopped enforcing integration, everything kinda went downhill.

fpbp

It's possible to be cool with individuals who are black but hate the race in general.

How cool are we talking?

american blacks are at least 20% european, they don't count

Bait. Nigs gonna nig.

Doesn't that imply that a lot of whites also have some black in them?

Thats the most retarded thing ever.
White people fear what they DO KNOW.
Niggers are niggers. Even most blacks hate the average black nigger

I don't know why the fuck boomers love to praise Niggers so much for "creating music" when the Nignogs stole their music from Irish folk music

I don't think so, but it's true that a lot of white farm employees fucked the slave women, just compare a real black african and an american black, they look nothing alike the african counterpart

kikes are the actual problem. Most niggers can be bros if the world was different.

Lots of mixing occurred, most wont acknowledge it though. It’s rare to see super darks, at least around here:

I don’t know why we have to keep explaining this. Nigger is a behaviour type not a skin color.

Irish are basically just bleached blacks.

Attached: Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (696x378, 136K)

Anecdote is not an argument.
Outliers exist but it is stupid to look at them and say that this is the collective.
For this you look at trends within the community.

Don't become r/td because of le baste black guy

this. this. THIS

Most does not mean all, if you do not add an adjective and just say "I hate niggers" it implicitly states that the quantifier "ALL" is used.

smelly dumb thugs

All 3 of you, my gas chamber, NOW

Oy vey! Apply divide and conquer protocol at once, the Goyim united are too strong!

White and black are NATURALLY divided you ignorant shithead. I'm sorry your fucked a nigger, I really am, but I'm getting really sick of you lite bright mixed niggers shilling for blacks. They have to go WITH the kikes you fucking ingrate. "Muh based black man," fuck you, die screaming you traitor.

Why are leftwing shills so retarded?

Nobody is saying that we should be mixed. But rather a situation of peaceful collaboration would be much preferable and i think it can be even easy to achieve. Blacks are VERY susceptible to societal pressure. Despite their inner behavior you could see signs of improvements during the sixties when most pressure came from strict conservative pow. Now income rap, drug, black lives matter and whatnot. This is why black outliers are extremely dangerous to (((them))).

White is white and black is black. But a kike is a kike

Fuck off with your worthless spam threads

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

You have fewer niggers in your country than most, so stfu.