fpbp

Australian posters

An Australian

a fagger

>lol being homophobic and racist is funny
Grow up. Talk about politics.

An unsturdy tree and a frayed rope.

(You)

Imo faggots are worse than niggers. Niggers grow up surrounded by niggers and often in poverty, they don't have that much opportunity to not be a nigger. You pretty much know what you're going to get with niggers. They smell, they're stupid, they'll steal anything that isn't nailed down, they're violent and prone to rape. Standard nigger behavior. Faggots on the other hand aren't surrounded by faggots growing up. They often come from well off families and grow up with every opportunity not to be a faggot. They become selfish and get consumed by cocklust and let it define their entire being. A nigger might spend his whole life trying not to be a nigger. But a faggot jumps in headfirst and tries to be the biggest loudest faggot he can possibly be.

A figger

A niggot

Is that you? Can you show your feet?

ex gf
shouldve expected that coming from a fucking leaf
between me and u she had alot of maple syrup for me :)

I quite liked the one gay nigger I've met. He got run over by his white bf though in the car that he was helping to pay for. Quite the large funeral though, 300-400 people easy.

Gayniggers?

Attached: MV5BZjFkYTU2ODctNTQ4MS00YzRjLWE2M2YtM2U0NzUzMmIwMzRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_UY268_CR6,0,182 (182x268, 20K)

You don't know what you're talking about so just shut up

Both will give you AIDS, so I don't know.

nigger is the enemy, fag is a traitor.

Traitors are always worse.

Don't you have some cocks to suck you flag waving lisping loose assed little faggot?

tough call but probably the negroid as they reproduce compounding the problem

Well let's put it this way. Think back to school. I know when I was at school, there were niggers around. But the biggest insult was calling anyone gay. It didn't matter what race you were, everyone universally hated being called gay. Because no matter who you are it's the worst, most embarrassing thing ever.

fag

whats life like in russia?

Attached: 1503320923203.jpg (1745x1067, 148K)

Faggots and niggers generally hate each other. Maybe this can be exploited...
>We are pushing for a black+LGBTQWTF event, so both sides can show love for each other

shut up faggot

Still better than being a nigger.

call it thugs 4 fags

Do you really think this creature is better than a nigger?

Attached: flaming-pride.jpg (385x280, 62K)

Fag.

you can stop being a fag

All faggots are bad, not all niggers are bad.

So faggots are 1000 times worse than niggers.