Escapism is poison

Escapism is poison.

Attached: fandom.jpg (640x814, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brightside.me/creativity-art/ten-illustrations-showing-how-creative-people-see-the-world-203955/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the soft men who run forward and load all manner of mythological command and control into their heads.

Fixed

Attached: 1528719990043.jpg (640x814, 242K)

Attached: bugman small souled showering.jpg (1024x1288, 632K)

>waaaahhh real life too hard
How bout work on improving your conditions

I have been escaping since I was 14, I have immersed myself in a world of computer games, comic books, movies and drugs, and I have to say I haven't had a single bad day so far.

Of course I work, I have girlfriends and friends, I do leave the house on a regular basis, I eat well and keep relatively active, although I'm no health freak gymtard. But I just decided to not involve myself in politics and hate, fuck that shit, why march in support of some bloke I never met when I can play PUBG with frineds or go and chill in my friends garden with it's BBQ and skateboard ramp.

Zero stress, zero fear, zero hassle, I have a clear conscience, I have wronged no one ever, I hate no one, I hate nothing, just leave me alone to my quiet comfortable life.

Thanks

That's it user, escape into fantasy world and let the world burn...
Escape your responsibilities like the manlet you are.

Attached: 1514720877638.jpg (460x259, 21K)

Well what the fuck am I supposed to do? I have no friends and dont even understand how to interact with the outside world.

At least fiction keeps me occupied until the day I'm brave enough to eat a bullet.

Attached: 1528043600061.png (623x1277, 816K)

Post the oven one

no shit

>Why Britain Was Conquered So Easily, The Post

I can't change the society. They're from another universe from me so escapism is good. I'll escape until other people build a world worth joining.

>wearing a war bonnet you didn't earn or even loot from the corpse of a slain enemy makes you a better person than having fun playing video games

YahOoo

>my responsibilities

Which are ?

>I have been escaping since I was 14, I have immersed myself in a world of computer games, comic books, movies and drugs, and I have to say I haven't had a single bad day so far.

Wait until the day reality finally hits you. You will be in the fetal position for days I guarantee.

Yep, we're just two young shirtless boys in this tent. Two young innocent boys. Oops my pants!

Reality has hit me hard. It's all why I want to escape it.

fixed

Attached: 1528722014113.png (623x1277, 607K)

What an egocentric way to live

Also this

>escapism is poison
>shitposting in an online safespace echochamber every chance he gets
What did the cheese eating surrender monkey mean by this?

kek

There is no escaping it, it just builds up the longer you try and comes right back worse than before and you aren't going to be prepared for it.

Too real pal

>leave me alone to my quiet comfortable life.
You want other people to make the sacrifices needed for your comfort. Pathetic.

Little kids have earned war bonnets and you've wasted your entire life playing vidya. Might as well end it now.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-11 10 Illustrations Showing How Creative People See the World.png (773x1599, 1.62M)

Bread and circuses

So is pony ok then?

alcohol is also poison
but in moderation its fine

nothing wrong with taking a break now and again to recharge the batteries so to speak.

the problem is that escapism becomes an addiction and some people with escapsim are like alcoholics with their alcohol.

what do you want to do? ban alcohol? ban all forms of creative fiction? sounds like you might be a control freak.

absolutes are often mindless. rather then simply say all escapism is bad, you should instead say escapism used irresponisbly without moderation is bad.

culture requires creative outlets, we are human beings not robots. we like stories and fiction sometimes. its not a bad thing, its a good thing in moderation.

Post the Ben Garrison version

run all

MICRO AGGRESSION
CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
OFFENSIVE

same

>the virgin walk in the last panel

I don't have that one

FUCKING CULTURAL APPROPRIATING RACIST BIGOTS

Someone fix this

*mentally ill
I think you had a typo there.

She would look cute in an SS uniform

Bottom has schizophrenia

whatever do you mean?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-11 10 Illustrations Showing How Creative People See the World(1).png (770x1614, 1.51M)

Jow Forums is escapism, faggot.

when society adopts this attitude as a norm everyone suffers. you are short sighted and your attitude when adopted by the masses allows us to be easily abused. and when abused, you seek escapism. its a vicious cycle.

balance is key. you dont have to give up all escapism and go full politics. and you would end up a dull robot of a man if you did. but abaonding all awareness and reason and going full escapism, when the masses do this, it ends in the masses getting abused.

also, why the fuck are you even here? methinks that despite your objections you crave a break from escapism with a healthy dose of awareness and reality

>creative
peter pan is some gay shit

You literally can't refute this.

Attached: fandom.jpg (640x814, 170K)

Yummy. I'd love to swallow their cum loads.

I'm not asleep to the shitiness of the world, I just choose not to waste my precious time worrying about it or railing against it. I have one life, I am fortunate enough to be living in a western democracy that affords me the privilege to live my life however I want, within the confines of the law, I pay my taxes so I am content to be content.

A friend of mine who used to live like me, he had a canal boat, he grew some weed, he was probably the best Battlefield 4 player I ever met, but one day he discovered Jow Forums and that was that, he basically became consumed by fear and hatred, he sold the canal boat and xbox and stopped getting high, the last time I saw him he was being taken to Blundeston prison for attacking an innocent Muslim man.

I find that all of the so called red pilled people I meet are so anxious and angry, they never take the time to just enjoy life, which is after all a gift that can be taken away at any moment without warning, stop allowing yourselves to be radicalised by Russian owned far right demagogues, and just get on with enjoying the one and only life you have.

Anyway, it's always fun to shoot the shit with fascists, but the time has come for me to jump into the PUBG discord and get ready for a few hours of harmless recreational fun, and of course to smoke a load of buddage, fare thee well hate monger.

What happens if I keep putting it off until good times arrive? Then let reality hit me then?

Cuck, it’ll reach you eventually

This a thousand times.

When did this happen? During the roman times?

not what I was expecting for "the oven one"

Gas the ziggers
horse race now

other people cant build a world worth joining if they all have the attitude that individually they cant do anything. when everyone thinks like you, then nothing gets done anywhere. you should become aware and spread that awareness, you cant save the world on your own, but you can contribute in your small way to a greater awareness for the masses. and then together as a people we will build that world worth joining, it is the only way.

hey lay off the religious anons

Attached: 1528680975775.png (205x246, 7K)

Attached: Cultural_Appropriators.jpg (623x1277, 428K)

Hey now, lets not. The nu writers are the problem,, not the one zebra we've ever seen. Zecora knows her place and does well to help the town.

apparantly she doesnt actually need glasses and is just wearing them to be "creative" lol what a cunt

heres a message to people that wear glasses when they have perfectly healthy eyes: everyone that actually needs glasses hates you and thinks you are fucking retarded

I am the only one who imagines stories in my head? Like extremely long and detailed stories, with lore, like "The Lord Of The Rings". Is this normal? Am I mentally ill?

But everyone is doing something now and all the changes they make are bad. At least escapism would stop them from continuing to make the bad choices.

You got more of these obviously mentally ill people?

Attached: 1521261555885.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

they're all here
brightside.me/creativity-art/ten-illustrations-showing-how-creative-people-see-the-world-203955/

No. You need to understand that you are feeding fourth dimensional entities your literal soul.

I get the vibes that you're not from here my newfriend

>i know a guy that drank himself to death and thats why i wont drink a single beer even though maybe it would be good for me
you have some weird all or nothing mentality. you dont have to "become consumed by fear and hate" by learning to give a fuck about something.

plz

Attached: 1494137586168.jpg (764x512, 60K)

Attached: QIODXqbnVJ_kGJVvfwl3DNq5ipwqcTWCT5zUhBv7e0o.jpg (346x346, 22K)

I can't wait for the day the UK bans any video game, movie, or show with guns in it.

Attached: 1722664__safe_artist-colon-h1r0h1t0_oc_adolf+hitler_donald+trump_hug_nazi_ponified_pony_smiling_trio (1006x662, 178K)

I dreamt of a prison, escapism - Revin Goff

then bad people will make choices for them if they wont make choices for themselves since the people who desire most to make choices for others are far too often evil.
>everyone is doing something now
no, the masses have the same idea you have, they bury their heads in the sand and in fear abaondon all personal responsibility to fully embrace escapism to an unhealthy degree

smacks of never going through the phase of growing up, the perpetual manchild.

I'm gonna build such a nice society... It'll be fucking perfect. You're not invited.

Attached: 157CDB1D-5CBC-4FE3-9005-AE0529A2906E.jpg (618x1280, 166K)

are you challenging me to a meme off boy?!

Attached: tulsigabbardmagazine605x568-605x550.jpg (605x550, 122K)

How are 'good times' going to arrive if everyone thinks like you? You're myopic and weak minded. Oh well, have fun with your vidya.

Attached: kek.png (377x485, 215K)

>tfw can't into escapism anymore

I just want to play vidya like I used to but I don't enjoy it nowhere near as much nowadays. Maybe it's all the red pills, maybe it's just getting older I don't know. I think I kind of painted myself into a corner though since I used to enjoy playing competitively and I have responsibilities now and don't have the time to be good at anything anymore, I guess that might be a reason it's unfulfilling. Single player casual shit is for fags.

Attached: wavuuwavuu.gif (364x202, 3.95M)

its missing bens signature

What about the horse race? Can we still do that?

lol wrong pic

Attached: 1517257968497.png (288x291, 89K)

If you're not working in a profession that directly contributes to the core needs of society, you're indulging in escapism.
Me? I'm a surgeon. During my weekends, I fix up cars. My wife teaches our three daughters how to cook, or tend our farm. My sons are engineers and scientists.

You see, Jow Forums, I'd wager that 98% of you aren't even close to operating at your full potential; so all I have to ask is, why?

You'll eventually will be consumed by Jow Forums once the britbong government decide to ban video games, movies, weeds, and every escapism you've known in your life with constant 24 hour surveillance.

And that moment you also will decide to either hang yourself or start picking up torch/pitchfork.

Attached: 652.jpg (600x600, 34K)

I'm a rocketship captain. I have a 35" dick and 12 lambos. I got rich writing a book about how any faggot can claim anything about his own life on an anonymous Vietnamese paper mache forum but their life is still a miserable fucking joke no matter how hard they lie about it. I hope you commit suicide after reading this. It would instantly improve the quality of this board.

Attached: 1493749387760.jpg (772x501, 64K)

Whaddaya got?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Sure, go gas the bikes so we can compete with them.

Who looks into a oven and smiles?

The world needs to burn.

Not everyone does think like me. I'm a drop in the ocean.

So far everyone wants to work hard to create dystopian schools and workplaces and horrible music. If they all escaped I'd work on changing the world while they were distracted because then I'd have a chance. Now I don't. Everyone is a social media hivemind.

>Not using your own fantasy world

you better sit down user. or ill lay you down

Attached: brendan-jordan-photo-u1.jpg (870x652, 42K)

enough

Attached: 06_Duerte.jpg (550x527, 34K)

>I used to enjoy playing competitively and I have responsibilities now and don't have the time to be good at anything anymore
That's why I never bothered with competitive gameplay. When online gaming started taking itself seriously I took a step back because it was impossible to manage when I was already spending all of my time at work, in class, or spending the little remaining moments with my girlfriend at the time. Now it looks like it's devolved into an even bigger shitfest so now with more spare time it just doesn't look like what I used to enjoy to begin with.

i also grew out of videogames. its fake accomplishment. it seems you have tasted real accomplishment to some degree and now the fake shit just doesnt cut it. that feeling you had enjoying videgames can still be obtained, just not with video games anymore.

its like a dude who was satisfied with masturbation because he had never heard of sex or even seen a woman. and then after losing his virginity laments how he cant be as satisfied with masturbation as he used to be because he know understands something better is out there.

its a human instinct that encourages growth and prevents stagnation. embrace it

>Romans conquer England ~50AD
>The Saxon/Angle/Viking invasions after Rome left
>The [literal] Norman Conquest of the 11th century
>Now the Muslim mass migration has effectively occupied Britain, mixed with the totalitarian state of the government
you would be hard-pressed to make the case that Traditional Britain HASN'T been conquered.
>this is without counting the couple centuries of a constant power-struggle between Catholics and Protestants.

Attached: 1525506466762.jpg (720x720, 105K)

already?

Attached: 1526633326916.png (1000x667, 1.11M)

There's a poor muslim refugee that needs that job you racist. They're doctors and scientists too.
How dare you oppress a strong womyn into literal fucking slavery by forcing her to stay home your misogynist shit lord.
3 kids? Don't you know you're killing the environment? Have less kids you bastard, you're killing the earth.