You wont see this on the Deep State Fake News

It's a gesture of goodwill. They are giving away millions of dollars and years worth of research and development not just for the Iranians but for everyone. The situation in Iran with their droughts is just the catalyst.

Guides for low cost, in situ-derived versions of the irrigation and mitigation tech will be made available in multiple languages. This stuff is tried, tested and true. It's what works.

The Israelis are investing in the future to reap the peace dividends, and make no mistake; peace is coming to the region. But this technology, this is ultimately for the world.

It's gonna be hard to hate the jews once they see their crop yields and reduced operating costs. This is a game changer. It's about growing the world's pie so we can all have a bigger slice.

twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/1005784496430551044

Attached: investing in the future edition.png (276x275, 28K)

>tfw bibi increases your profits 130 percent in one season

Attached: 149623532954.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Israel is telling the Iranians to reuse their dirty water. Wtf I love Jews now.

got a problem with life being made better for people or something?

stop the israeli regime now

do you think the mullahs are loved, user?

Who wants to bet the kikes flourinate/bitchboy this water in reprocessing

This how he is doing regime change.
He is trying to decuple regime away from Iranian people.
Watch his speech. He clearly point out that he does like Iranians, but not regime.
Ha has done it before in other speeches.
Not bad move by him.

how would they do this if it's iranians treating their own waste water in iran? are you high on drugs?

I'm glad the climate is changing. Hope it slow roasts the stinky semites.

it must sting the mullahs, they've had decades to make this technology available to their people and failed - and here here is bibi giving it away.

the mullahs are a bunch of corrupt fuckups.

they've lead their people into destitution.

The regime is already 100% decoupled from the people. Iranians unironically want an Israeli intervention like in Libya to remove the regime.

I can't wait for the elections in Iran. I imagine they'll happen immediately after the regime collapses - it is on it's last legs right now..

With support from their true allies in the region -working covertly and overtly - the people of Iran will be made prosperous and free.

Quality of life will skyrocket once the boot if off their neck..

i doubt the price of their water purifier is anywhere near the price iran has had to pay for the damages israel causes with surprise military attacks.

your statement doesnt make any sense it is too loaded.

how much money has iran had to pay to fix damages israel has causes?
How much is the water purifier worth?
how do those 2 numbers compare (is one bigger or smaller than the other?) ?

your not talking about the same thing that i am

your conflating the iranian people with the oppressive gangsters that rule over them by terror

your suss as fuck bro

israel is giving them the water shit to make amends for attacking iran with their military. it is related. if israels gift is not equal to the damage or worth more, then its not a very good gift IMO, more like a cheap way to manipulate iran and the rest of the world

Based Israel

Attached: idfqt.webm (640x640, 1.53M)

you're out to lunch.

if anything, it's a trade for all the nuclear rereach that israel just acquired from them

Attached: tip toppy.gif (489x552, 93K)

*research

>you're out to lunch.
no its morning.
t. guy who can remember more than 5 minutes of news

k

you prob get paid per comment you reply to so your welcome. im leaving now

>im leaving now

you're lucky im a nice guy

ganna subpoena my vpn company and send me a pizza in 6 months?

>some dumb website about how to use toilet water to grow crops
>they're hoping to destabilise the Iranian government with a fucking website
>this is the state of Jewish tricks
it's like they all suffer from mental AIDS

Attached: 1297_mental_AIDS.webm (480x320, 738K)

Lmao this level of kike shilling is off the charts.

Attached: 1526943431225.gif (200x200, 382K)

>literally a website just about tooting their own horn
wow so life saving

Attached: 2018-06-11 15.34.46.png (1012x649, 301K)

give it time.

I don't know why you even bother with the memeflag, it's not like anyone doesn't know you're posting from Israel, silly Jew.

>It's gonna be hard to hate the jews once they see their crop yields and reduced operating costs.
It’s never hard to hate jews, especially when they see what you do to their daughters.

Holy fuck did you write this like an advertisement on purpose? Be less obvious shill

they arent smart enough to talk like real people. jews have fucked up brains

Meanwhile Palestinians have no clean drinking water.

>I don't know why you even bother with the memeflag

dont let memeflags bother you

piss is sterile

>Holy fuck did you write this like an advertisement on purpose?
no, i figured bibi was maybe full of shit (i know) so i decided to exert pressure so him and his talk to live up to the expectations in my shitpost.

I'm calling him on it by selling it hard. If you read Art of the Deal you wouldn't be so confused.

>
>>Holy fuck did you write this like an advertisement on purpose?
>no, let me explain.......

Fucking Jew

Attached: dajoos.jpg (356x600, 100K)

im not wrong

Want to know how I know you're a dirty kike?

>"It's gonna be hard to hate the jews once they see their crop yields and reduced operating costs. This is a game changer"

Oy fucking Vey.

Attached: 1525728618054.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

you sound like a bitter butthurt globalist jew.

get with the program chaim

they should just stop being so cheap and actually hire some of us as shills to make their garbage believable. 250k salary would be enough for me

>250k salary would be enough for me
you're not worth minumum wage

the job isn't being done for whatever your salary is. everyone knows you are a shill. to this guys boss: you know you get what you pay for right? hire some pros

you're so upset over this. relax it's just a thresad on Jow Forums.

*thread

Well yeah they want the infrastructure in place before they claim the soil

figures you are autistic too. you shouldn't have gotten the impression im upset from my words.

you're imagining people. talking to the imagined people, making offers to them, imagining things about people and you think you're reading minds.

you might be on leave from your sanity.

ok the jews, what about the dolphin jews? sab franks. i dont want the world to be full of trannies by 2500.

I'd rather drink filth

who am i imagining? you? is this jewish hypnosis now? ive been trained against this exact form of attack

>dolphin jews?
cetaceans?

You hold no vision of prosperity for the Iranians. You seek to erase their heritage. To Arabize it until its native tongue and culture perishes. Nobody is under any delusion asof what your long term goals are.

that's your theory

>Iranians unironically want an Israeli intervention
Go to hell. Israel and Americunts want to put Islamist commies MEK/NCRI (parent groups), which are even worse than the current regime. Also, Carter's administration is responsible for Khomeini's rise to power, and they did it because the Shah was no longer an OPEC puppet. Iranians really want to be left alone.

>Iranians really want to be left alone.

by the mullahs, to hold free and fair elections.

Attached: just sayin.jpg (780x438, 62K)

Thanks jidf! Israel should also teach Iran to drill down and steal all the neighbouring countries water too like they do to Jordan and Palestine. So based bro.

>ignores my entire post
The Rajavis are even worse than the mullahs, and you kike are supporting them as alternatives to the regime. There are plenty of other nationalist anti-IRI Iranian groups, but for some reason you choose to support MEK/NCRI as alternatives. And these guys are worse than the mullahs and literal commie Islamist scum.

Go to hell, you stupid piece of shit. Your goal is to Balkanize and break Iran into multiple countries.

dont get so worked up over things you imagine

>over things you imagine
Since 2012, Israel has been supporting MEK/NCRI. They were initially listed as terrorists, but Israel pressured USA to remove them from the list. Now, Bolton and Trump shill for them heavily, even have advocates of them in his cabinet.

They are worse than the IRI. There are other better alternatives than shilling for MEK/NCRI.

you should start a thread if you care so much

Attached: rummy.jpg (640x360, 51K)