Name one (1), SINGLE thing wrong with this

Name one (1), SINGLE thing wrong with this.

Protip: you can't.

GG racists.

Attached: 1526030715338.jpg (2217x2955, 863K)

Way too young for this

Here is quite a fucking few you thread spamming savage.

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: Public Defender.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

Attached: Teaching Blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

They look ugly together.

Attached: Peace corp.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

You're literally giving up your women to another tribe without even fighting back

He will abuse her physically, if it hasn't started already. That's what happens when you associate with violent subhumans. If you have a daughter, don't raise her to race-mix. She'll wind up abused, knocked up and alone, and/or dead. That's it. There's nothing positive in this situation. Seeing it happen on a global scale is sad. More victims to add to black crime stats.

Way too sunny

1. He's black and gross
2. She's a coal burning future single mom
3. That house is ugly

Attached: 1528633009594.jpg (517x601, 54K)

>tribe
So you're cool if another white guy fucks your girl then?
>fighting back
How are you supposed to fight back? We both know you don't even have the balls to talk about your racist views outside the internet, pussy.

Dude call the cops that black man is raping that white girl.

>1. Thread is still up
>2. OP is still a faggot
>3. OP's mom is still whoring herself out on the streets

Attached: 1344720178702.jpg (600x611, 115K)

You're supposed conquer other tribes and keep your own safe from invaders. Only people in your tribe can have women from your tribe

If she is mature enough to decide she wants to spend the rest of her life living with niggers she should be free to make that decision.

Earlier that day (pic related)

Attached: Hannah 1.png (1435x873, 1.29M)

Bestiality is morally wrong

Attached: 1513811224170.jpg (669x640, 207K)

Women never reach that maturity. Their brains cap out at 13

I have seen this image posted many times now.

Says who?

Why would I give a fuck what a random stranger does. You're not part of my "tribe" just because we share a skin colour. Fuck off.

WHITE NIGGER MIXING PRODUCES LOW IQ VIOLENT UNSUSTAINABLE APES

Attached: 1520201234705.webm (352x640, 1.12M)

Because it's posted by the same bongshit every time.

Attached: 1526730077228.png (591x422, 24K)

Humans are tribal animals, man. I didn't make the rules, it's just how it's always been. The fact that you want to give women from your tribe to another means you're an outlier, and that's fine if you want to be that way. Just don't get mad at others for being human

It's not interracial. Black and non black is actually interspecies. That doesn't make blacks Les valuable as sentient beings, but there is a god damn reason Sid's, miscarriage and, all manner of developmental and health problems spike drastically in black on any other form of interbreeding. Also sense you are a kike . Jewesses interbreed with negroes at a way higher rate than actual white girls. Your people are actually be wiped out by your kikery faster than we are. How's that taste Shlomo?

Attached: 1506090683359.jpg (800x869, 183K)

When talking about "tribe", I'm certain that he was referring to "ethnicity", which includes factors such as race, language and culture.

We don't share anything with those ape-like beings, and according to any study on IQ, the offspring coming from such an union would have a great deal lower score than that of the white mother.

Not to mention that, statistically, she's very likely to become a single mother in the US, with very few people wanting to marry her. Quite a sad fate, I think.

Attached: genetic distance.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

one is a nigger monkey
one is a nigger loving mudshark
both should be cast out and exiled because beastiality is wrong

>just because we share a skin colour
So, you're openly admitting that you're a cuck who has a fetish for interracial couples? Well, in that case we should stop talking about "tribes", IQs and such things, and start considering you have a mental disease related to bestiality and, yes, racism too.

Remember the Mandingo myth was born during the years of slavery in the US, as a way of putting Africans at the same level as animals.The fact that you find that a good thing shows that maybe you're the racist here, actually.

He refuses to post a link to the video too. It looks like a quality fap.

the lighting is awful its too bright the camera man should of shot from a different angle

Love

They're not from my tribe just because they're white. I literally couldn't give a fuck about random white women. Sorry dude.

Thats true. I feel nothing when i see "white" american women breeding with blacks. Except my erection of course.

Fuck off nigger loving whore

U are disgusting

She hates herself.