Spotting shills and proxyfags

Has anyone noticed that there are a lot of posts with images that show up as being from Russian websites if you do a reverse image search?

Is this a real Russian presence or are proxyfags and shillfags just using Russian images then posting with a proxy as a false flag operation.

Attached: ziff-googleimagesearch.jpg (770x379, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're all Russians. Every single one of us.
I figured I found an American to corrupt for Trump, but he was just another Fucking Russians.
It's Russians everywhere.
We stole all of Clinton Emails.
We stole all of the DNC Emails.
We killed Seth Rich to make it look like the DNC was covering it up.
WE used a mind control drug on the DNC so they wouldn't turn over their E-mail server to the FBI, who would discover that we hacked their server.
It's all us Russians - we posted on Facebook too.

Ok but that doesn't really explain why someone would post Russian web images from a britbong proxy

You could be on to something. On the other hand, it could be nothing considering this is pol. RT is a Russian news agency read by many around the world. For a about half my Google searches, I get a fairly high amount of results that are Russian websites for various reasons.

I figure it's something like that, but I can't ignore it when about 50% of the reverse searches I end up doing have nothing but results in all russian.

They're all Chinese, actually

no proofs . also i dont trust a burger to tell the difference between russian and serbian for example.

kys crazy imbecile.

>highlight text from website
>copy paste into google translate
>russian
Yeah because that's difficult

Somehow that makes more sense

Do you notice a running theme with the posts that turn out to be Russian? Do they seem to follow a particular agenda? It would be great if you had several examples with link to 4plebs archive so people can see for themselves.

No doubt there's many networks of bots & shills on here. Proving it from the user end on this site is another matter entirely tho.

Not a real coherent theme other than a lot of them seem to be off topic or slide threads. I would do all of that, but I would rather have see if other anons have noticed the same thing or if it's just something weird happening on my end. It only takes a second to reverse google search images every now and again.

The fact it's a slide/off topic thread is a theme in and of itself. Thats the divide & conquer strategy at work.

I'd say you have pretty much the only decent method a regular user can do. Only trick is to get a nice big pool of data, then unleash all of our autistic pattern recognition skills to work.

If you haven't already read this, i would. It's the howto manual for any forum shill trying to disrupt the flow.

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

They also have AI powered botnets that will makes patterns of posts similar to these

Attached: MKUltra.jpg (10000x4300, 3.94M)

Attached: 1498173161747.jpg (2255x6980, 2.34M)

More

Attached: 1501883933815.jpg (4100x10000, 3.45M)

Attached: MKUltraTrumpEdition.jpg (10000x3536, 2.43M)

One more for good measure.

As you can see, the specific themes of the posts always change. The fact tgeyre always trying to go against/change the narrative or change the natural order of things in a seemingly unnatural amount of time is what really gives them away. In the end, a shills job is to push an unpopular opinion/agenda to either discredit their enemy, or sell you something you don't really need.

Attached: 1523694685650.jpg (3125x6525, 3.74M)

I knew this place had gone to shit.

I didn't k ow it was this bad tho. Fucking complacent kike mods...

So i'm not going insane.

How would the mods even fight this? Requiring unique images for each post would at least be a start for Jow Forums

You hit the nail on the head. The only explanation is the mods are complacent. They have image & word filters for this site. They just don't use them because that would screw up the government mind control programs where excessive repetition is key.

All they would have to do is use the 4plebs archive going back 6 months and block any duplicate posts. It wouldn't stop the bots 100%, but it would force them to change things up more. And it would keep the conversations moving forward.

Russian Internet is the second largest so it's coincidence, you dumb.

Mostly true I would say. I like to search a lot of torrents, & links to pirated software. Especially paid versions of Android apps. Those usually take me tu Russian websites.

But take OP's method of reverse image searching repeating posts, & you could potentially narrow down sources of botnets from a user perspective on here if the repeating posts also had a particular pattern for their sources. Our image sources tend to be from news sites. Google tries to gives you news thats as local to you as possible when searching for a tearm from a given IP location.

People speak many languages. So when searching images for international news, it's not always going to be from an English speaking site.