No wonder Burgers don't have money to cover their basic expenses

When they spend on stupid frivolous shit like this - Elon Musks handicapped flamethrower who is marketed as not a flamethrower and has a range of 2 feet. 500$ each, sold 20.000 so far.

Stupid coastal morons.

>Six months after Elon Musk raised the eyebrows of sane people everywhere by announcing his Boring Co. would sell flamethrowers for $500 a pop, the first 1,000 deliveries were made Saturday for customers who showed up at the company’s headquarters in Hawthorne, Calif.
>The flamethrowers went like, well, flaming hotcakes when they went on sale in late January, selling out in just four days. In all, 20,000 were sold, raising about $10 million in revenue for Musk’s tunnel-boring startup. The devices, technically called “Not a Flamethrower” to skirt federal shipping regulations, shoot a two-foot flame.
>Despite concerns about the wisdom of allowing personal flamethrowers in wildfire-prone California, state legislators last month shelved legislation that would have required them to come with a safety warning.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-11/musk-delivers-1000-not-flamethrower-units-20000-sold-500-each

Attached: musk fire.jpg (684x387, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKfDDrkKoUA
youtube.com/watch?v=v2iD9iNfh0U
xm42.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>government lets an insane billionaire sell weapons
Tell me again how really rich people aren't supported by the state.

>range of 2 feet. 500$ each
Just use a can of air freshener from a Family Dollar and a candle lighter for a flame thrower. 500$ is way too much for 2 minutes of fun.

>that pic
I really hate s*yboys.

>two-foot flame
that's 108ft short of other gardening tools
youtube.com/watch?v=HKfDDrkKoUA

Attached: ahgay.gif (400x225, 1.2M)

>implying this is bad
Do they ship outside the US?

You can always modify it when you get it. Just don't tell the cops or demonstrate it around them.

What are you jealous? OP is a massive pussy who wants to live in a bounce castle cause the world is scary to him

It's bad because I can't sell flamethrowers and he can, literally state allowed monopoly on domestic flamethrowers. You want equality? You want to limit the 1%? Look at the government. This shit almost makes me believe monopolies really are impossible without the state.

>implying you can't easily modify this base flamethrower into a serious weapon
>implying that wasn't the plan all along

what for?
it's not even napalm compatible...
might as well buy a proper flamethrower to start with

>buy a proper flamethrower to start with
It's illegal in some parts and even if it wasn't it would raise suspicion.

in most of the US, it's just considered a gardening tool

You realize it’s illegal to sell actual flamethrowers without jumping through tons of legal hoops on both the buyer and the sellers side right? This was a fundraising scheme and it worked excellently. Quit being jealous.

You can also buy a weed burner for a tenth of the price and modify it.

But can you sneak it on a military plane?

>right?

Attached: godemperorwrong.gif (480x286, 998K)

is this bait ? he's just trying to generate a bit of spare cash so he can do more important things

Uhh I mean purify a random city's sewer systems.

Big bugs in there, bigly.

Attached: I call him Jack.jpg (189x267, 6K)

if it can't spray 100 ft it's useless for home defense.

Attached: ok.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>has a range of 2 feet.
Get real people, there are decent flamethrowers already on the market ready to be shipped to your house
>I got to use one of these last year, can confirm

youtube.com/watch?v=v2iD9iNfh0U

>You realize it’s illegal to sell actual flamethrowers without jumping through tons of legal hoops
hey stupid

xm42.com/

Attached: shopNowBanner.jpg (1920x477, 117K)

>20,000 sold
>$500 each X
----------------
>$2,000,000

where is the 10 million?
and still tax and production cost to come off

it was obviously not a flamethrower
can't you read