So how long till aquarius runs out of food

Attached: 640_000_ox9bj.jpg (640x426, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can see that boat staying docked indefinitely. All that needs to happen is a helicopter dump some rice and water filters every few weeks.

anchored*

Its a boat full of cannibals, I'd give a few years if the survivor is good at food preservation.

Do your research.... infact ile help you. Last meals are tonight unless they ration. Blacks cant ration so we might actually see the ship taken over

Attached: 1515385977172.jpg (552x414, 29K)

Could we support Italy so they don’t bend the knee to the UN kikes

How do you know?

We don't need your help, Salvini has never and never will bend the knee to anyone.
You don't know him

I hope

Rock out with your cock, enjoy the carnage

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

This is fucking surreal.

To anyone who knows Jack shit about what I'm talking about, we've just left the age of Pices back in 2012, and are entering the age of Aquarius, and there is a migrant ship called Aquarius roaming about and no one has been accepting the vessel except for Spain.

Spain is predominantly Shia.

I think this is a prophetic message that the Shiites will win

WHAT ?
Also yeah the Shit will win.

I just want to see some Mediterranean blood sports. Give them melee weapons and let them go to down onboard.

THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS! THE AGE OF AQUARIUS!

Attached: 1523996391178.png (600x598, 293K)

CANNIBAL BOAT
SEND FILM CREWS
FUND IT

Its a proven fact that the modern youth want ot see battle royales.

Good thing our cucked bros are getting more resources, doctors etc

Seems pretty common in known history for folks to be entertained by stories of epic pitched battles, gruesome destruction, heroic victories, eternal punishments, and all the rest.

all muslims too!

What do you mean, fully 20% or probably more of the people on those boat are doctors. It's probably full of food supply engineers and maritime experts and will become a self-sufficient floating country with the help of all the lawyers they also have on board.

Digits and shit really kicks off at the start of 2019.

I think they are going to get accepted by Spain.

Look at all of those poor women and children. Have a heart, Italy!