It's ok to be religious but keep it to yourself

It's ok to be religious but keep it to yourself.

Attached: religion-ist-ikonen-behilflich-85831715.jpg (800x600, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, death to Muslim, kikes and the immoral scum.
Second Inquisition when?

some see proselytisation as a duty

>death to the immoral scum
So will the church commit suicide or what?

It's a Christian imperative to spread the life of Jesus

Some like to eat feces.

Death to all muslims (and jews because we are nazi you know history and this other shit)

Attached: 1523494801915.jpg (748x780, 113K)

Meme flag bashing church... HMMMMMMMM

Is it summer already?
and sage

Too bad Islam tells them to enslave the whole world.

Isn't that all monotheistic religions?

No. The seperation of Church and state lead to the state of the modern world. Be washed in blood of the lamb and you will be free.

I'm less bashing it I'm just saying to keep it to yourself. If you think leaving people alone is offensive to your believe I suppose it means you feel like god tells you to annoy people.

Bosniaks were on your side asshole

why do christians get 2 pictures?

sounds reasonable

Christianity is relatively chill about it, at least in theory, and Judaism has no concept of converting others.
Islam, on the other hand, is just a glorified desert war religion.

I wager it's also ok to be a faggot as long as you keep it for yourself?
That worked out well didn't it?

Attached: 568766546.jpg (650x448, 46K)

PROTESTANTS BTFO

Depends. Mormons and Jehova Witnesses are very into it and will harass you with a smile ringing your door and so on. You can still tell them to get lost but who knows how they would act if they were in the majority. Catholics might force you to convert and demand that your kids will be raised catholic or you won't get a wedding if a protestant marries a catholic.

Where my ORTHODOXY bros at

Why is there Nordic pagan missing? Oh, its for amerishits.

Well, isn't it? I don't like the hardcore fag culture but having a pride parade with leather pants and a gian fuckwagon with dildos is hardly keeping it private is it? I'm not having hetero pride parades.

Please tell me you didn't actually believe Mormons were Christian when you wrote this post. It's a different religion entirely.

>it’s okay to be catholic
No.

Attached: CD647CDD-3D2C-4A5B-B8BB-3A5E9AC6E0F3.png (513x586, 344K)

Is it? Seems to me that even if there's space opera shit and freemasonry infused with the mormon belief it's about as close to early christianity as catholicism or protestanism is. You know christianity once didn't have a hell and it featured reincarnation?

>Why is there Nordic pagan missing?
Because it is showing practiced religions, not things people LARP.

So you change the prophet to some guy who was killed by a mob (Christ said anyone after him would be fake but let's just ignore that for whatever reason), you change the holy text to something published in the 1800s and change just about every other detail, but IT'S SIMILAR TO OTHER SPACE OPERA SHIT SO IT'S THE SAME.

Hey, I'm writing a book featuring Odysseus and Achilles. I guess it's no different than the Illiad. I'm gonna be rich.

B-but baby Jebus will save us from multiculturalism?

If you actually believe that the religion is the only way to not suffer eternal punishment, of course they are going to evangelize. I’ve never understood why people bitch about friends evangelizing to them. It means that person actually cares enough about your eternal soul to risk the awkwardness of the conversation

If you argue like that what part of the bible wasn't changed? Show me that genuine pure version of the bible that wasn't manipulated for political reasons, doesn't matter if it was a council of the vatican, Martin Luther, or whatever. Just because it was in 325 or some shit doesn't mean it's more legitimate than something happens in 1800s. Fuck, the pope is changing doctrine right now.

They care because friends are not supposed to do that and respect your belief. If I have a christian friend I care about I don't go to him and start preaching about inconsistencies in his religion or how the church diddles children etc. It's pretty arrogant to try to convert people like that.

All faiths should be outlawed. Tell me why not.

The problem arises because his beliefs entail you being tortured forever if you don't share them

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

In my special brand of faith I believe that people who are meat and don't wear my special kind of hat will go to hell. So when I come over and get super preachy during our dinner and tell you about the evils of meat consumption I'm just trying to save you from being tortured forever by the devil.

Are you arguing that because Mormonism, Catholicism and Protestantism have a common theme of political control and divisiveness over its text that they should be the same? Why not throw in literally everything else in human existence too while you're at it; if you paint with a broad enough brush it's easy to make such an argument. I've already mentioned two critical differences between Christians and Mormons (the prophet and the book, how much more fundamental do you want it?) but, yes, Catholics were bastards at one time and changed a ton, even invented from whole cloth a lot of policy that became its theology mainly for its own financial gain. Luther in fact undid a lot of this by simply reading the Bible 9,999 times and identifying what was unneeded weight. But really even if you make every line suspect of Christians and Mormons, that doesn't take away glaring differences that apparently you want to just ignore and obstinately throw in the same category. Mormons get to become fucking gods when they die. Christians? They get to heaven through grace by the skin of their teeth. But, no, there's no difference there at all.
Really using your logic I think Islam should be Christian too. Same God and all that. Same ultimate outcome. It's used for political reasons. And Judiasm? Yeah, sure, that's Christian too.
And Paganism? I'm sure we can work that into being Christian as well.

No.

Attached: priest_gun.jpg (720x478, 34K)

>>It's ok to be religious...

That's where you're wrong m8. Think your yourselves for once, you useless braindead followers

Its not ok to be euphoric, but keep it to yourself because after you mention it over 9,000 times in a conversation it gets really fucking annoying...

>what is the Great Commision
Mat 28:16 Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them.
Mat 28:17 And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted.
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Mat 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Mat 28:20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Catholics, we need to refocus on evangelizing.

Attached: athiesmvsChristians.png (1200x758, 389K)

No it's not. If you read the bible, the Jewish left will shit on you, if you read the Quran, the Zionist right will shit on you. It's ok to read the Talmud and undermine your host nation though--regardless of your political affiliation.

Christianity never featured reincarnation.

fpbp

but also fuck religious people in general

I was a KJV only fundamentalist baptist, under closer inspection and reading early church history, and that sola scriptura is not in the Bible (you take it as a a-priori), it lead me to the catholic church.

Attached: Protestant_interpetation.png (568x726, 35K)

I'm saying it's more or less all bullshit and has almost nothing in common with what jesus actually said. And that's if you think the bible is really a flawless transcription of the word of god and ignore the very human origins of the holy text. Even the bible itself is inconsistent. Therfor I argue every interpretation of the bible is just that and nothing more than fan fiction.

The Bible is relatively unchanged from the oldest texts we have I wish this meme would die.

fuck off fedora

The argument was about Mormonism being Christianity not which is true.

You don't deserve that flag

Lol Christopher Anderson

Well, you're wrong. And even if you're right it's semantics because jesus himself reincarnated as him raising again from the dead and the promise that every saved human might reincarnat as well into the kingdom of heaven. Hard fact is the bible texts where changed, some left out, and was meddled with by man.

Jesus didn't reincarnate he resurrected in his same body.

My religion, unironically, is the God-Emperor of Man.
He's just as legit as any other god, honestly, and the world view of this religion is the best you can get.

I could also worship Odin, that dude is pretty badass too, but i far prefer the Master of Mankind.

You can try to find a better god to worship than the Emps, but you wont.

Attached: 16473587_10154987745546310_1342667643731447972_n.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Who cares, same difference. That's what I meant with semantics.

It's not the same thing at all.

If he doesn’t wear a fedora like you and you are right, no harm comes to him. If you keep tipping your fedora and he is right, you suffer an eternity in hell. There are no stakes for fedora tippers like you if someone doesn’t join you in being euphoric. If you are right, life in meaningless and nothing matters whether you believe or don’t. But if the religious person is right, there are severe consequences for not believing.

That would show that you have conviction in your beliefs and care about the person

My religion compels me to preach the Word of the Lord to all the infidels.
You will NEVER shut up Christians, and that's why you will persecute us.

>praying "thy will be done, thy kingdom come"
>not using force to do God's will
Nice hypocrisy, faggot

If atheists will keep their shit to themselves, I agree

And I'm telling even if I was a fedora tipper I wouldn't force my opinions on religion on a christian friend unless we have some sort of organic discussion and then leave it be as soon as we don't reach some common conclusion. He has a different opinion and so have I, so what?

Now if every time you go over and start preaching some shit even though I told you to leave it be or just seem uncomfortable with it we're not friends for long. Why would I invite you again? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong but you think that just me being myself despite not hurting anybody is enough to go to hell. Just because I'm not christian? Even if you mean well go fuck yourself. If that's your god and your genuine opinion I don't want to have anything to do with you.

LARP

They should do maybe considering atheism can be a religion too. I'm not even an atheist.

Christianity isn't just a beleif, it is objective truth.
There is a right and wrong way to live life user. Do you not ebleif in objective truth?
To say all truth is subjective is making an objective statement.
Faith isn't unreasonable, if you take the time to really research everyhting from hisotry, meta-physics, axioms and a-priori's, everything will converge to the Truth, which Jesus claimed to be.
Every beleif is based on "faith" user.

Attached: mickyFreewill.png (500x655, 199K)

Apparently beneath that fedora, you are a fucking brainlet. Of course you don’t care to share your beliefs, because there are no stakes at play if your friend doesn’t believe. However, if you don’t believe, there are eternal stakes at play from his perspective. If your friend is trying to kill themselves, you try to stop them (unless you are a spineless and shitty friend). Does that euphoric little brain of yours not comprehend that?

If you go into the discussion with that kind of attitude it's no wonder people get mad your attempts of conversion. Maybe it's genuine care that makes you do it but then I'd say you're full of it and what you believe is nonsense where as I worry about your sanity. Pluck out the beam in your eye before you try to tell me I've got an splinter in mine.

No

No. Atheists should become a new law enforcement division, dedicated to destroying religion.

Lol no read a book meme flag

r/atheism is not sending its best

Because Christianity is traditionally the largest and by far most powerful world religion as well as the most prominent in Western Culture by far.

In first place, christianity is not a belief, it is thruth.
In second place, nobody is forcing anything on you. I would like to burn all infidels who can't accept the word of God, but I'm content to just talk to them.

Fuck you pal, Ill freely practice my religion. Take a long walk off a short peir.

>christianity
>truth

Attached: 1513456612953.jpg (400x460, 36K)

If you think the only way to practice your religion freely is to not mind your own business and inject yourself forcefully into the lives of other people you can go fuck yourself right back. Feel free to say anything you want cause I'm not stopping you because I believe in free speech and all, but don't expect me to pay taxes for it or play along with your crap.

That fundamentally conflicts with the principles America was founded on. See Edmund Burke's ironically named "a vindication of natural society". Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God.

You rebelled against one tyrant and took another. Your god isn't the real god anyhow, at best it's the demiurge and at worst it's lucifer. When Jesus went to the temple he flipped tables and whipped the merchant money changers out of the building. America is all about becoming god yourself while whorshipping money and fame, where as your celebrities are idols of vanity.

It's a joke anyhow that a constitutional republic considers itself subject to an absolute monarchy and prays to the son of the king.

I pray on it, you see, it would be renaissance of christianity. Under tyranny it lives and growes better, than under any other regime

How would they do that? Last time I checked, most atheists are too busy playing nintendo, collecting toys and jerking off while tyrone ass fucks their wives/mothers/sisters/their own asses after stretching with a banana amazing atheist style

Lol no one likes the amazing atheist. He's not even actually an atheist. He just plays one on TV.

Then you should pretend to be a crazy atheist and punch people at church.

>other sky daddies are fake, mine is real!!!!

Japanese Shinto-Buddism and Constitutional-Christianity are the only valid religions for a sustainable world

Its not necessary. They are crazy enough and stupid enough already, they just have no power and will to do something like that.

But honestly, I think radical left will destroy new atheists like they did with Lawrence Krauss, or how they deplatforming Dawkins. It's fun to watch. Its like shit fighting the urine.

Attached: odin 98.jpg (427x640, 56K)

He says in his book"Hunter" that Jews are the ones who "invented" monotheism; that was something to think about.

Attached: deus-vult-LARPer_.png (778x634, 602K)

Ist ok to be gay but keep it to yourself

If there were gay preachers trying to get into positions of power telling people to suck cock to get into paradise I'd be against that too.